PDA

View Full Version : I need someone's help please

Manny1983
08-27-2012, 04:33 PM
Ok I need to find my dog a new home because my gf can't put up with her because we have a 1 yr old daughter and whenever we are changing her my dog will come up behind her and myself and lay down. Now this is not a problem for me because I have common sense and look before I turn around and start to walk but my gf is fucking stupid and hard headed and doesn't look so she constantly stumbles over her and all but falls with my daughter. Ive tried correcting it but she wont stop laying behind us so my gf has been on my ass for the past few months to get rid of her which I don't want to so I had been putting it off for the most part until last month when I put her on Craigslist but the only people that were interested in her looked like gang bangers and I'll be damned if I give her to someone that won't treat her right.

She's a great dog, loves attention and loves to play. She's great with kids, my daughter goes up to her and starts pulling her ears and poking her eyes and she just lays there like nothing is happening. She's also house broken.

I'm giving her away for free as long as its to a good home. She is a 2 year old Blue nose Pitbull and is ADBA registered and comes with the paperwork. All I ask if you decide to breed her in the future that you give me a puppy. Let me know guys thanks.

Vicious 13
08-27-2012, 04:41 PM
She's beautiful My sister in law is looking for a pit let me ask her... My wife is store manager at Petsmart been there 12 years I used to work there that's where we met we love animals very much her sister is the same way I've been wanting a pit but my Doberman is an asshole otherwise I'd love to take her I'll give my sister in law a call right now though

Manny1983
08-27-2012, 04:59 PM
She's beautiful My sister in law is looking for a pit let me ask her... My wife is store manager at Petsmart been there 12 years I used to work there that's where we met we love animals very much her sister is the same way I've been wanting a pit but my Doberman is an asshole otherwise I'd love to take her I'll give my sister in law a call right now though

thanks bro.

i did forget to mention that she is not that great with other dogs at first, it takes her awhile to settle down but she does calm down and behaves with other dogs. however she is kind of big and plays rough with other dogs almost to the point where it seems they are fighting but they are not. i had to watch 1 of the other dogs from the litter i had with my other female (she was stolen from me last year) and i had her for 1 week while the owners went on vacation and these bitches kept play fighting the whole week scraping each other up and shit lol. thats until they got skunked then they behaved lol

Sherk
08-27-2012, 09:06 PM
Damn bro that sucks. Whoever takes her needs to keep her busy. The shitty thing about getting rid of adult dogs is the go through detachment problems and become very stressed. My brothers dog is going through it right now. She's chewing off her tail and nails, constantly disobeying, running away, chewing shit up, eating habits changed and is pretty much a different dog. She's a brendal red nose. Non of my dogs had those problems because they weren't family dogs. I owned them for breeding reasons. Only one I treated different and my cousin has her but she knows him as good as me she was fine.

Manny1983
08-27-2012, 09:26 PM
Damn bro that sucks. Whoever takes her needs to keep her busy. The shitty thing about getting rid of adult dogs is the go through detachment problems and become very stressed. My brothers dog is going through it right now. She's chewing off her tail and nails, constantly disobeying, running away, chewing shit up, eating habits changed and is pretty much a different dog. She's a brendal red nose. Non of my dogs had those problems because they weren't family dogs. I owned them for breeding reasons. Only one I treated different and my cousin has her but she knows him as good as me she was fine.

She's stayed with other people when I needed to go out of town or whatever and was fine, I think the main thing with a lot of dogs that get new owners is that they don't get enough attention right after they get new homes and get depressed but for the most part if a dog gets attention and affection right away it's like a distraction from they fact that they are going to a new home. Of course this is not always the case but it does seem to help a lot with the dogs I had taken in years ago.

zedhed
08-29-2012, 10:08 AM
Manny your a gr8 bro man. But I have to say I would tell the gf that the dog was here first and it STAYS THAT FUCING WAY!
I have my 2 or I would be at your doorstep man. I know its a tuff deal for you man, but it sucks for the dog too...

Lunchbox
08-29-2012, 10:17 AM
There has to be some way to compromise with your girl over this. For relationships to last there has to be compromise. Life is ever changing and its unfair for her to demand you get rid of your companion.

Manny1983
08-29-2012, 11:43 AM
Unfortunately I've been with my girl for 8 years and I've had Cali since she was born and is 2 now. I tried compromising with her, and the compromise was that I train her out of that behavior of laying down behind us which I couldn't. I told her to look behind herself after she's done changing the baby but aside from being retarded she said she shouldn't have to.

So I'm between a rock and a hard place so to speak because I love my dog more than most people do because I was there helping my other dog give birth to all 9 puppies, but my gf is stubborn and wants her gone because she makes her trip with the baby.

Fuelfan
08-29-2012, 03:47 PM
Can't you buy a kennel and put her outside?

Orange24
08-29-2012, 05:58 PM
I say try and work on it. I feel like the effects of the new owner will stress the dog bigtime.

Manny1983
08-29-2012, 06:10 PM
Can't you buy a kennel and put her outside?

She freaks out in them for some reason even the big ones

Manny1983
08-29-2012, 06:14 PM
I say try and work on it. I feel like the effects of the new owner will stress the dog bigtime.

I'm still trying while I'm looking for someone to take incase I can either convince her, or retrain Cali. I did tell her I'm not giving her to someone that either looks shady or doesn't look like they would treat her good and no teenagers lol which she agreed to. By the time it's taking to get her new owners my daughter might be out of diapers lol so I might get lucky and keep her lol. We potty trained my oldest daughter before she turned 2 so hopefully my little 1 will be that way also, she's 15 months ATM

Sherk
08-31-2012, 12:55 AM
Damn bro I feel bad for your situation. Like you said hopefully it works out to where you can keep her. You probably already know but I'm going to throw it out there anyway but if you do end up finding a place for her you should see how she reacts with the new family and the living conditions. If you were out here in Cali I'd take her off your hands until everything was good at your pad and get her back.

Manny1983
08-31-2012, 01:48 AM
Damn bro I feel bad for your situation. Like you said hopefully it works out to where you can keep her. You probably already know but I'm going to throw it out there anyway but if you do end up finding a place for her you should see how she reacts with the new family and the living conditions. If you were out here in Cali I'd take her off your hands until everything was good at your pad and get her back.

Yeah that's what I plan on doing I don't want someone to take her it not work out and go somewhere else. So if for whatever it just doesn't work out I'll bring her back home.

Road trip out here lol it's all good hopefully it all works out though. On vacation right now and she's with my gf's parents and has been behaving good so if someone takes her I'm hopeful she'll act like this with them. Wish her mom liked pits so they could just keep her but she's afraid of them so her dad keeps her in his den with him which has a door to the yard so she doesn't see her lol

layddually
08-31-2012, 08:50 AM
That sux hope you figure some thing out that involves keeping her.

Sherk
08-31-2012, 10:34 AM
Tell her mom to just give her a chance while shes there right now and see they're as gentle as any other dog and passionate about family. They're not people eaters lol.

zedhed
09-10-2012, 11:30 AM
Dude IDK what to tell you but I would do this if it were me. I would sit the gf down and tell here right out that, that dog is another life and you dont just hand that off to someone else just cuz it may be inconvieient for you at the moment. That dog not only loves you but also depends on you.
You know she could put the dog out of the room, in the bathroom for the few minutes that it takes to change the baby or something like that.
IMO this whole situation is really kinda heartless on your gfs part. I mean if a life even tho its a dog means that little to her.....
If she cares at all for that dog and even for your feelings then IMO she and you could figure it out. To me her reason for wanting you to get rid of the dog is plain BS.
Loads and loads of other peeps have babies and dogs and manage it bro.
Not coming down on you man just saying I really feel that she is unreasonable and kinda cold hearted in this case.
All my adult life I have never had less then 2 dogs at any one time. Sure it can be inconvienent at times. But many more times then not well worth any problems or issuse.
Good luck bro.

Manny1983
09-11-2012, 01:32 AM
Dude IDK what to tell you but I would do this if it were me. I would sit the gf down and tell here right out that, that dog is another life and you dont just hand that off to someone else just cuz it may be inconvieient for you at the moment. That dog not only loves you but also depends on you.
You know she could put the dog out of the room, in the bathroom for the few minutes that it takes to change the baby or something like that.
IMO this whole situation is really kinda heartless on your gfs part. I mean if a life even tho its a dog means that little to her.....
If she cares at all for that dog and even for your feelings then IMO she and you could figure it out. To me her reason for wanting you to get rid of the dog is plain BS.
Loads and loads of other peeps have babies and dogs and manage it bro.
Not coming down on you man just saying I really feel that she is unreasonable and kinda cold hearted in this case.
All my adult life I have never had less then 2 dogs at any one time. Sure it can be inconvienent at times. But many more times then not well worth any problems or issuse.
Good luck bro.

Believe me I totally agree. She is stubborn as fuck though and keeps saying that's the reason so I don't know. Like I said I'm taking my time trying to let time pass until the baby is out of diapers so I can just keep her. I just put this up incase there was someone who might want her because everyone that's come to look at her either is a young kid or looks like a gangbanger which I would never give her to anyone like that.

zedhed
09-11-2012, 12:14 PM
Good on ya bro for not letting one of the idiots have her.
For what its worth bro just stand your ground and keep her. I think you will be glad you did in the long run.
So just keep dragging your feet on it.
Good luck bro.

Bigmike
09-12-2012, 11:34 AM
That's a great looking dog, sorry to hear it isn't working out for you. I had a similar issue when my girlfriend and I have sex our dog decides he wants to do awkward stuff like lay behind us on us... smell certain body parts. In the end he got crate trained and enjoys a good dose of metal bars while we get down to business.

Vicious 13
09-12-2012, 11:37 AM
My Doberman does that too weird yea when it's hot dog time he gets locked up

Manny1983
09-18-2012, 12:38 AM
That's a great looking dog, sorry to hear it isn't working out for you. I had a similar issue when my girlfriend and I have sex our dog decides he wants to do awkward stuff like lay behind us on us... smell certain body parts. In the end he got crate trained and enjoys a good dose of metal bars while we get down to business.

Lol I remember the first time she was in the room with us while we were screwing she came up behind me and started licking my balls lol I kicked her away starte laughing and lost my concentration lol. Her mom would start barking at me when I'd be pounding my girl and she'd be screaming lol

Lunchbox
09-18-2012, 10:03 AM
Lol I remember the first time she was in the room with us while we were screwing she came up behind me and started licking my balls

You know you liked it..... don't lie to us Manny!!

Manny1983
09-18-2012, 10:10 AM
You know you liked it..... don't lie to us Manny!!

Lmao until I figured out it was the dog lol at first I thought it was my girl rubbing my nuts while I was tapping her.

Lunchbox
09-18-2012, 10:17 AM
Lmao until I figured out it was the dog lol at first I thought it was my girl rubbing my nuts while I was tapping her.

You need to change your profile. Location should say : In bed with your puppy

;)

Manny1983
09-18-2012, 11:16 AM
Lol