PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

CWB
09-03-2012, 07:59 PM
I spent 15 years an obese, drunk, junkie. After losing my job of 7 years, losing my home, raping my 401k, and blowing every last dollar I had I realized I had no where to go, and no one that even wanted me around. I reached out for some help and ended up in a detox. 3 days out of detox I joined a gym. It became my sanctuary so I read, researched, and did everything I could to learn about changing the body I had forever been ashamed of. After learning about overtraining and backing off a bit I still couldnt understand why I wasnt making gains. At this point I had a job and insurance so I went to see a doctor and got some bloodwork done. I was then diagnosed with hypogonadism and prescribed Test cyp. I was excited that this might be the answer to some of my problems. Instead it made me feel worse, and the real research began. Since getting clean Ive found my mind to be of decent use. So the next doctors appointment I demanded more thorough bloodwork along with a script for an AI ,HCG, and more frequent injections. He was so baffled all he could come up with was to say" well if you were more obese I would right you these scripts." I demanded a referral to an endo and shit just got worse. I eventually just took over my TRT and use bloodwork to make necessary adjustments. Now that Ive gotten that taken care of Im killing it at the gym and going the blast and cruise route. I look forward to contributing and learning from the other members here.

VonEric
09-03-2012, 08:20 PM
Nice to have you here on MC bro.. Welcome.

Lunchbox
09-03-2012, 08:24 PM
Welcome to MC! Like yourself I started as an obese waste of life. All the power to you bro to keep it going. It definitely changed my life as well.

Sherk
09-03-2012, 08:57 PM
Welcome to MC bro. Glad to hear you got your shit together and on the right track.

CWB
09-03-2012, 10:27 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome guys.

Vicious 13
09-03-2012, 10:35 PM
Welcome

Fit Guru
09-03-2012, 11:06 PM
Welcome!! You would be shocked at how many members have had addiction problems.your at the right place.

ozzie90
09-04-2012, 01:07 AM
Welcome. Its become obvious we have to take all of this into our own hands since most docs are way behind the curve. Glad to have you here and share your experience.

cane
09-04-2012, 04:31 AM
welcome to mc bro

NTL
09-04-2012, 06:56 AM
Welcome

world-pharma.org
09-04-2012, 11:16 AM
big welcome to the forum.

best-regards

www.world-pharma.org

Nelson303
09-04-2012, 01:09 PM
Now that's an intro. Big welcome.

Ecto
09-04-2012, 10:21 PM
Welcome.

Terpvtx
09-05-2012, 04:43 AM
Welcome to the board!

CWB
09-06-2012, 11:55 AM
Loving this place already thank you guys.

deathdodger
09-09-2012, 08:18 PM
Welcome

Bigmike
09-10-2012, 01:32 PM
Hi there

CWB
09-10-2012, 09:57 PM
Sweet avatar!

Bigmike
09-12-2012, 10:23 AM
Glad you like it... yours is pretty bad ass as well:cool:

alin
09-14-2012, 12:41 PM
Welcome

CWB
09-14-2012, 09:52 PM
Looks like were getting official!

Sherk
09-14-2012, 10:31 PM
Looks like were getting official!

Nice! Glad to hear it.

Fuelfan
09-15-2012, 09:52 AM
Nice to see you here!

kazman68
09-15-2012, 09:06 PM
Glad to have you. Overcoming your addictions, can be the hardest thing in life ppl have to go through. Congrats on your new found love, I really like the fact you said you read as much as you could and did your own research, everyone can use some help but it sounds like you did right by yourself and put that study time in. I find it funny some guys who have been training for many years (one guy I know at least 15) and they don't know the simplest of things.

Knowledge is key.

cane
09-16-2012, 02:47 AM
I spent 15 years an obese, drunk, junkie. After losing my job of 7 years, losing my home, raping my 401k, and blowing every last dollar I had I realized I had no where to go, and no one that even wanted me around. I reached out for some help and ended up in a detox. 3 days out of detox I joined a gym. It became my sanctuary so I read, researched, and did everything I could to learn about changing the body I had forever been ashamed of. After learning about overtraining and backing off a bit I still couldnt understand why I wasnt making gains. At this point I had a job and insurance so I went to see a doctor and got some bloodwork done. I was then diagnosed with hypogonadism and prescribed Test cyp. I was excited that this might be the answer to some of my problems. Instead it made me feel worse, and the real research began. Since getting clean Ive found my mind to be of decent use. So the next doctors appointment I demanded more thorough bloodwork along with a script for an AI ,HCG, and more frequent injections. He was so baffled all he could come up with was to say" well if you were more obese I would right you these scripts." I demanded a referral to an endo and shit just got worse. I eventually just took over my TRT and use bloodwork to make necessary adjustments. Now that Ive gotten that taken care of Im killing it at the gym and going the blast and cruise route. I look forward to contributing and learning from the other members here.

very heart warming story and very interesting as well

may i ask what kind of body transformation did you make? do you have any numbers to share?

CWB
09-16-2012, 03:34 AM
very heart warming story and very interesting as well

may i ask what kind of body transformation did you make? do you have any numbers to share?

In my teens I reached 250lbs and over the coming years got up over 300. I was the only fat junkie I knew. Everyone else seemed to forget about alcohol after discovering heroin but my shame and self hate kept me pouring liquor down my throat. Coming out of detox I was around 260+. I dieted and trained down to 174 and realized I didnt want to be skinny I wanted to be jacked and lean. Im currently at 225 to 230 at around 15% BF. I still have much work to do nd I will not quit. When I got clean I decided I was going to build a body, mind , and life I could be proud of and happy in. My current goal is to be 230 at under 10% BF.

cane
09-16-2012, 03:49 AM
In my teens I reached 250lbs and over the coming years got up over 300. I was the only fat junkie I knew. Everyone else seemed to forget about alcohol after discovering heroin but my shame and self hate kept me pouring liquor down my throat. Coming out of detox I was around 260+. I dieted and trained down to 174 and realized I didnt want to be skinny I wanted to be jacked and lean. Im currently at 225 to 230 at around 15% BF. I still have much work to do nd I will not quit. When I got clean I decided I was going to build a body, mind , and life I could be proud of and happy in. My current goal is to be 230 at under 10% BF.
wow you went to real extremes.. you must have and still be very dedicated.

how long did it take you to diet down to 174?
and how long did it take you to bulk up to 225/230?
talking timeframes here
not to be nosey, i just love hearing about people making amazing transformations like this

CWB
09-16-2012, 11:35 AM
wow you went to real extremes.. you must have and still be very dedicated.

how long did it take you to diet down to 174?
and how long did it take you to bulk up to 225/230?
talking timeframes here
not to be nosey, i just love hearing about people making amazing transformations like this

I believe I had gotten down to about 230 when I decided to do an extreme keto style diet. Over the course of 3 months of going to the gym at least 5 days a week and consuming less than 30g of carbs a day I got down to 174. I was looking in the mirror at the gym after every workout and could finally see my upper abs but there was loose skin further down from being so fat for all those years. I started thinking I dont want to be skinny I want to be jacked and lean. I also had this thought that maybe if I built enough upper body mass it would pull that loose skin tight. I was getting out of work at 3am and would drive past a 7-11 right before getting home. One morning I decided to stop and bought a chocolate bar. Over the next 4 weeks I put on 20lbs and it was not a good 20. I was feeling ashamed again and started focusing on getting in enough protein and cutting out the garbage. I was still going to the gym and decided to run a blast because at this point I was already on TRT. I ran 250mg test cyp and 75mg tren ace ED for twelve weeks. I couldnt understand at first why I wasnt gaining any weight it was just staying the same but after a while I realized I was dropping fat at the same rate I was gaining muscle. By week 8 I couldnt stop smiling everytime I saw a mirror. What an unbelievable and complete body recomp. I got more compliments over the next 4 weeks than I had my entire life. By week 10 I was exhausted and getting a little bitchy but had to more weeks worth of tren so kept going. I finished my blast at 215 and looked like a completely different man. Over the coming months I held onto the majority of the muscle I had gained but lost a fair amount of strength. Over the last 6 months Ive gone through some very difficult stuff but I just started a new job and Im back at the gym 5 days a week and blasting again. Thank you so much for asking. It feels like you give a shit and I really appreciate it.

ThePitCrew
09-16-2012, 10:46 PM
Wow man. I just came in to make a post to get my post up so i can pm. But man i read your shit and was blown away. Good shit brother. I love hearing stories like this. Congratulations on the hard work.

cane
09-17-2012, 01:30 PM
I believe I had gotten down to about 230 when I decided to do an extreme keto style diet. Over the course of 3 months of going to the gym at least 5 days a week and consuming less than 30g of carbs a day I got down to 174. I was looking in the mirror at the gym after every workout and could finally see my upper abs but there was loose skin further down from being so fat for all those years. I started thinking I dont want to be skinny I want to be jacked and lean. I also had this thought that maybe if I built enough upper body mass it would pull that loose skin tight. I was getting out of work at 3am and would drive past a 7-11 right before getting home. One morning I decided to stop and bought a chocolate bar. Over the next 4 weeks I put on 20lbs and it was not a good 20. I was feeling ashamed again and started focusing on getting in enough protein and cutting out the garbage. I was still going to the gym and decided to run a blast because at this point I was already on TRT. I ran 250mg test cyp and 75mg tren ace ED for twelve weeks. I couldnt understand at first why I wasnt gaining any weight it was just staying the same but after a while I realized I was dropping fat at the same rate I was gaining muscle. By week 8 I couldnt stop smiling everytime I saw a mirror. What an unbelievable and complete body recomp. I got more compliments over the next 4 weeks than I had my entire life. By week 10 I was exhausted and getting a little bitchy but had to more weeks worth of tren so kept going. I finished my blast at 215 and looked like a completely different man. Over the coming months I held onto the majority of the muscle I had gained but lost a fair amount of strength. Over the last 6 months Ive gone through some very difficult stuff but I just started a new job and Im back at the gym 5 days a week and blasting again. Thank you so much for asking. It feels like you give a shit and I really appreciate it.

dam sounds like you had a killer 1st cycle.. what was it test prop/tren ace? how did it go with the loose skin?

CWB
09-18-2012, 08:01 PM
Wow man. I just came in to make a post to get my post up so i can pm. But man i read your shit and was blown away. Good shit brother. I love hearing stories like this. Congratulations on the hard work.

Thank you brother.

dam sounds like you had a killer 1st cycle.. what was it test prop/tren ace? how did it go with the loose skin?

It started as test prop tren ace but the prop was crippling me. After 2 weeks of limping into the gym I switched to test cyp. I would inject it ED with the Tren. I ended up working out an 8 site injection rotation. The delts gave me some trouble over the first few injections and I lost a couple workouts but they are no longer virgin. Unfortunately the loose skin still resides on my lower abdomen even with massive growth to my upper body. Im currently running HGH for the first time. Im planning to run it for 200 days. Im also running it differently than most. Im running 10iu EOD broken into 4 IV injections. 2iu upon waking 2iu preworkout 4iu post workout and 2iu before bed. Im hoping this might help with the loose skin but deep down have kind of excepted that if I cant be happy with it surgery needs to be looked into.

Dozer
09-27-2012, 08:53 PM
Noob question, what's the advantage of IV injections of hgh.

Hoss
10-04-2012, 02:09 AM

Awesom intro!