PDA

View Full Version : sup bros

malaki26
09-07-2012, 08:43 PM
k Hello everyone, been viewing this site for a little bit now. A lot of good information and good people too. Ive been on other boards and going to make this my new home. Just a little info about myself. I'm 26 years old and been training for 6-7 years now,(4 years seriously). When i started out I was 5'8" weighing 120lbs in highschool and managed to get to roughly 180lbs towards the end of 2011. Well earlier this year I started loosing a lot of weight not matter what i did. I was feeling tired, thirsty, and pissing all the time. I got down to 135lbs again and decided that there was something wrong. Come to find out I have Type 1 Diabetes and now take insulin with my meals. Now Im back up to 160lbs 14%BF with hard work and training. Thats all for now hope to learn alot form you guys and maybe even contribute too.

Lunchbox
09-07-2012, 09:14 PM
Welcome to the site bro!

Nelson303
09-07-2012, 10:20 PM
Welcome.

Fit Guru
09-07-2012, 10:26 PM
Glad you got a grip on the diabetes ! Welcome to the board!

Vicious 13
09-07-2012, 10:47 PM
Hey bro I have chrons disease and had a very similar situation I started at 130 and now I stay about 170 please pm me if u have any questions bro I've run several basic cycles maybe ubwould like to try

malaki26
09-07-2012, 10:57 PM
Hey bro I have chrons disease and had a very similar situation I started at 130 and now I stay about 170 please pm me if u have any questions bro I've run several basic cycles maybe ubwould like to try

Thanks everyone for replies. I might hit you up on that Vicious. I got to go back to the docs in Oct, and if my vitals look good ill be wanting to to increase my cals this winter to bulk. Right now im just doing maint cals and training hard. Even though maintaining my BG can be tedious at times and suck pinning when i need to eat lol, Its actually made me more disciplined. I decided the moment I found out I had T1D that I would own it and not let it slow me down.

CWB
09-08-2012, 12:54 AM
Hey brother welcome to MC. Im also a T1D (Ive never seen it written that way and my hunt and peck style of typing loves it) I was diagnosed with pancreatitis about 7 years ago. I was on the other end of the weight spectrum spending most of my life obese but Im really looking forward to sharing info with you. The first thing I would like to share is that I just started running HGH for the first time and my blood sugars are better and more stable than they have ever been. I had read that HGH could actually cause diabetes or atleast push predibetics into full on diabetes. I run 30iu of Lantus twice a day and normally large amounts of humalog or novalog to cover my meals throughout the day. Since starting the HGH Im using almost no fast acting and may have to cut back on the Lantus because by the end of my workouts Im crashing. My thought is that the HGH causing IGF1 levels to rise is the reason behind this but would like to hear your thoughts. Can you tell Im excited to have another diabetic on board?

world-pharma.org
09-08-2012, 04:56 AM
Big welcome to the forum.

best-regards

wp

Ecto
09-08-2012, 09:21 AM
welcome

malaki26
09-08-2012, 05:57 PM
Hey brother welcome to MC. Im also a T1D (Ive never seen it written that way and my hunt and peck style of typing loves it) I was diagnosed with pancreatitis about 7 years ago. I was on the other end of the weight spectrum spending most of my life obese but Im really looking forward to sharing info with you. The first thing I would like to share is that I just started running HGH for the first time and my blood sugars are better and more stable than they have ever been. I had read that HGH could actually cause diabetes or atleast push predibetics into full on diabetes. I run 30iu of Lantus twice a day and normally large amounts of humalog or novalog to cover my meals throughout the day. Since starting the HGH Im using almost no fast acting and may have to cut back on the Lantus because by the end of my workouts Im crashing. My thought is that the HGH causing IGF1 levels to rise is the reason behind this but would like to hear your thoughts. Can you tell Im excited to have another diabetic on board?

Hey brother, its nice to know there are others out there that I can talk to and share experiences with. The increase of IGF1 levels from the HGH does make sense for having to cut back on your insulin.

cane
09-08-2012, 10:01 PM
welcome good friend

Terpvtx
09-09-2012, 06:14 AM
Welcome to the board.

deathdodger
09-09-2012, 08:18 PM
Welcome

kazman68
09-09-2012, 09:25 PM
Welcome!