PDA

View Full Version : Reps

Vicious 13
09-08-2012, 06:31 PM
Just curious to what exactly a rep does I'd like to find a solid source to rep for one day so just kind of want to learn a little bit about what it is all about

exphys88
09-09-2012, 01:13 AM
You're a bit of a liaison between the comp and the customer IMO.
You help out w problems w orders, advertising sales and promotions, answering questions about products etc.

Bigmike
09-12-2012, 11:42 AM
You're a bit of a liaison between the comp and the customer IMO.
You help out w problems w orders, advertising sales and promotions, answering questions about products etc.

YesSir!

Vicious 13
09-12-2012, 11:44 AM
Yes something I want to do I'm thinking soon ;)

exphys88
09-12-2012, 02:08 PM
Yes something I want to do I'm thinking soon ;)

It can be a frustrating job and requires a ton of patience. I've never seen one company not run into problems at one point in the very short life that they usually live. Because of the nature of the business, there will be shipping and/or problems with gear. This, plus the stupidity and bad attitudes of a few customers really tests your patience.

It can also be a great gig, especially when you get in with a good comp and a good team. I have always enjoyed my repping because I love the science of this game, I've always had a great team to work with and obviously I love gear!

Bigmike
09-12-2012, 02:25 PM
I'm pretty confident you could pull it off Vicious... you're a genuine guy and a straight shooter. But like Ex said people are mostly PMing and Emailing you because they are pissed off. Xanax and guy that cares about his product will alleviate this a bit. Customer is always right even in this game... just got to watch out for the few that can't control the Tren rage and take it out on the rep.

Manny1983
09-12-2012, 04:08 PM
How do you even go about becoming a rep? Do you just email xyz and say I would like to rep for you? Lol. I'm the most patient person on the face of the earth I think but I don't think I'd want to rep because I'm allergic to stupid people.

ordawg1
09-12-2012, 04:10 PM
Hmmm--I had no idea that was all I had to do .Plus my last pay was 10 pounds of protein and I couldn't shit for 10 days !!!I now have 8 years of expieriance- so now I will get an extra bag of this shit EVERY YEAR !! Maybe I can get a job here-I would work my asss off for FEEE PUSSSY !!! Just PM them offers ladies !! LOL-OD
JK-you woululd make a great rep my goood friend !!

exphys88
09-12-2012, 04:16 PM
Hmmm--I had no idea that was all I had to do .Plus my last pay was 10 pounds of protein and I couldn't shit for 10 days !!!I now have 8 years of expieriance- so now I will get an extra bag of this shit EVERY YEAR !! Maybe I can get a job here-I would work my asss off for FEEE PUSSSY !!! Just PM them offers ladies !! LOL-OD
JK-you woululd make a great rep my goood friend !!

lol, you're not just a rep, you run the shit.

ordawg1
09-14-2012, 01:41 AM
Hmmmm-going to have to talk to Knights aout this ! Maybe I can get some of that $5000 per pound needto protein.

cane
09-16-2012, 03:34 AM
Just curious to what exactly a rep does I'd like to find a solid source to rep for one day so just kind of want to learn a little bit about what it is all about

depends what kind of rep you are and what company or place you work for.I have worked for many places and they all want things done differently .But in a nut shell you help them advertise and share your good experiences with their products (why you should never work for a place before you try some of their inventory) you dont want to be stuck lying to people.Also you help the community and public in the process.this needs to be done to get known on the board and i always enjoyed helping people, so its very enjoyable for me .

Intense
09-18-2012, 04:41 PM
How do you even go about becoming a rep? Do you just email xyz and say I would like to rep for you? Lol. I'm the most patient person on the face of the earth I think but I don't think I'd want to rep because I'm allergic to stupid people.

You can apply in some cases but they usually contact you from word of mouth.

Fit Guru
09-18-2012, 05:49 PM
Yes, sponsors read the boards like we do. I try to stay active and have been contacted numerous times but just didn't feel I could do justice time wise. All I do is coach and personal train now so I'm leaving my options open.

cane
09-23-2012, 12:49 AM
Yes, sponsors read the boards like we do. I try to stay active and have been contacted numerous times but just didn't feel I could do justice time wise. All I do is coach and personal train now so I'm leaving my options open.

certainly is time consuming! ive seen some of the most knowledgable guys become shitty reps or mods in my day, just because they couldnt or didnt want to put the time in

ordawg1
09-23-2012, 10:46 AM
On the other and- ave seen guys that know training-diet-supps etc - that don't known their asss about gear- tesitng inject tecnhiques -smalll lumps -infections or ow to explain jut why a parcel might be late. They also don't know how to explain that their are HUGE chanhes taking place in your body. Like it or not- 3 out of 5 of you sitting there right now are going to start gtting real sick after 40. Actually is mote like 35 now. You WIL get cancer-prostate-your cawk is going to go limp-you are going to ave weird emotions etc etc.If you wathed the Olypics this year-other coutries are LOVING US Femals as thet carrried the burden for our US team. The males were a bunch of pussies.If you think we can fight a ground war go over to any high school and a watctch a gym class.US males are pussies-most sit at home being Mom Bitch while wife is out working and probably getting poked at lunch time !! Gettting big-huge arms- a full head of hair look cool -but it sur isn't going to hlp you kich any ass,I am double most of your ages and see the young guys at the gym for a punching bag,Whn a not sick fri a war I have had wth cancwe snce " 85" - I ca taer mostt guys asses to pieces,Even theie wife tells them they are gonna get their ass kcked-but they think their masssives 19 inch arms and 400 lb bnch is going to save then LOL. It doesn't.Hit the cardio HARD- eat the right diet- drink tons of water and carfuly plot your cycles-that will get ou up that mountain-that will keeep ou want havng pussy-and it " MIGHT" keeep yoo away fom the dicor, Get that bloood tted at kest every other month-I prefer EM -but most guy would ratger buy the latet supp whicg dos notging except make your turds like golf balls,A few of you know me " face to face" and know I am no little guy,They as know will help you ntil you can' walk fuck your bride and daughter while aram waiting for you to recover, Hell- f your granny is hot I might give her a run too !!Time to pull my IV bag of pain med out of my arm to U avb go run my intervals. I take my favorite blonde ( yellow lab) an we usually run into a few hotttties that havd justy=t tgat perfect smell. (-: Hang in ther-and you just " might" avoid the oven by a year or two! ODLuck-OD

exphys88
09-23-2012, 11:19 AM
Lol
Another great OD post!