PDA

View Full Version : Daughter still running away

chesty
09-10-2012, 09:33 AM
Cops brought her home this time. They were passed. Next time they said she comes home I hand cuffs. Too bad she do that give a fuck.

Manny1983
09-10-2012, 09:42 AM
Cops brought her home this time. They were passed. Next time they said she comes home I hand cuffs. Too bad she do that give a fuck.

Sorry brother. Hopefully she'll grow out of this like my sister did, or she might just need her butt kicked like I told you in your thread last week.

chrisotpherm
09-10-2012, 10:27 AM
Sorry bro. Just a suggestion that you take her down to jail for a 48hr lock up and let those inmates scare the piss out of here. Saw it on one of the A&E shows and was pretty successful from what I seen. Hope she pulls through bro.

zedhed
09-10-2012, 11:33 AM
Sorry to hear this bro. Christo had a good idea it sounds like. IDK what else to say bro but I feel for you man.

Nelson303
09-10-2012, 12:21 PM
Sorry to hear Chesty. There is no easy answer to this. Especially with ODD. I am going down same road just not at that level yet. The emotional roller coaster is hell. Sorry bro I understand your pain.

Bigmike
09-10-2012, 02:41 PM
Take her on a field trip to a homeless shelter... then drive her through the projects/public housing. Maybe she will understand life isn't as bad as it could be.

cane
09-11-2012, 04:20 AM
sorry to hear you going threw this again bro

Orange24
09-11-2012, 11:38 AM
Take her out for dinner and a movie. Tell her you still love her no matter what happens. She feels like a failure, tell her she's not. If she believes it long enough all her dicisions will be out of that identity and not her true one.

Fuelfan
09-11-2012, 05:33 PM
I had a daughter that was going through the exact same thing, she ran away constantly. At one point she even called the cops on me and told them I was beating her so they would remove her from our home. She constantly told me how much she hated me. She since has moved away and has had a good dose of reality. Within the last couple months she has made a drastic change and texts me and her mom all the time and tells us how much she misses us and she even told me she loves me on my birthday. Moral of my story is maybe a good dose of reality might help!

Bigmike
09-12-2012, 11:29 AM
I had a daughter that was going through the exact same thing, she ran away constantly. At one point she even called the cops on me and told them I was beating her so they would remove her from our home. She constantly told me how much she hated me. She since has moved away and has had a good dose of reality. Within the last couple months she has made a drastic change and texts me and her mom all the time and tells us how much she misses us and she even told me she loves me on my birthday. Moral of my story is maybe a good dose of reality might help!

This is so true... never got along with my mother till I got kicked out and realized how much I appreciated the things she did for me.