Vicious 13
09-12-2012, 08:05 AM
Is it 2 o clock yet?

Sherk
09-12-2012, 08:30 AM
I wish

Vicious 13
09-12-2012, 09:48 AM
Test deca and metha drol makes for one hell of a drywaller everyone just needs to get the hell out of my way...

Bigmike
09-13-2012, 11:22 AM
Shit I feel useless... desk job easily boring, thanks to Tren I haven't slept solidly for say ~6 weeks. I have 0 energy till I walk in the gym!

Vicious 13
09-13-2012, 11:37 AM
I hang drywall and steel stud frame so work is like a gym for me

Bigmike
09-13-2012, 03:29 PM
I hear that... best cycle I ever ran I was working a warehouse job. My upper grew insanely big from trowing and stacking boxes all day. Kind of mix that number.

Vicious 13
09-13-2012, 04:38 PM
Yea my traps are getting big guys always ask what I do but It's from lifting drywall off the board cart

CWB
09-13-2012, 07:44 PM
Its takes a real man to work a construction based job and still kill it at the gym. My brothers a contractor and while looking for other work I worked for him for a month until I had to stop. I was just so tired between the 3 hours of driving and a full day of ball breaking work some nights I was to tired to eat dinner forget making it to the gym. By the 4th week I was so unhappy with my life I had to look him in the face and tell him that I couldnt cut it. I was embarrassed and hated doing it but it was taking everything else I enjoyed out of my life. The money was great but when I cleaned up I decided I wasnt going to be miserable anymore. So props to you Vicious keep kicking ass my friend.

exphys88
09-13-2012, 07:52 PM
Yes, props to you bro.
I am also not cut out for hard labor.

I basically walk around telling others how to workout, lol

Vicious 13
09-13-2012, 08:06 PM
Thank you guys... It is rough w the 3 to four hours of daily driving and the 8-12 hours of labor but I always make sure I make it in to the gym I wouldn't say I love my job but the pay is great and I'm the one that decided not to stay in school so this is what I have to do to provide for my family... There are a lot of days I want to quit but when I get home to my wife I know its worth it... I just try to make the best of it and use it to my advantage I make sure I eat all day and look at it like a work out when I get to the gym I get a second wind bit i wont lie after that I hit the steam room and I'm done sleepy time till I'm up again at 3 lol getting up is the hardest part I'd say but once I get goin I'm an animal haha hence the nickname

Vicious 13
09-13-2012, 08:08 PM
Oh one day I will b walking around telling others how to frame and hang that's my motivation the harder I work now the quicker I can get to a position where I don't have to

Fit Guru
09-13-2012, 08:56 PM
Yes, props to you bro.
I am also not cut out for hard labor.

I basically walk around telling others how to workout, lol

I did it forever til about 6 years ago when I started coaching full time. I should have done it 14 years ago but was afraid there was no money in it. Back then maybe not but now I turn work away! Living the dream!

ordawg1
09-14-2012, 01:35 AM
Work doesn't bug e at all-I can sit and watch you guys all damn day. I even bring back goood beeer ~~

Bigmike
09-14-2012, 08:34 AM
Its takes a real man to work a construction based job and still kill it at the gym. My brothers a contractor and while looking for other work I worked for him for a month until I had to stop. I was just so tired between the 3 hours of driving and a full day of ball breaking work some nights I was to tired to eat dinner forget making it to the gym. By the 4th week I was so unhappy with my life I had to look him in the face and tell him that I couldnt cut it. I was embarrassed and hated doing it but it was taking everything else I enjoyed out of my life. The money was great but when I cleaned up I decided I wasnt going to be miserable anymore. So props to you Vicious keep kicking ass my friend.

I'm with you man... I made it about a month doing roofing and decking. That's about all I could take, decided it was time to finish that degree.

And big props to you Vicious I couldn't pull all that off I'm spoiled with my set 8-5 and gym time. Plus you have a kid on the way too, best of luck sir, stay strong!

chrisotpherm
09-14-2012, 12:15 PM
Sounds like yall need to send me a pm for a Xanax deal. Just saying. Lol.

exphys88
09-14-2012, 12:59 PM
Sounds like yall need to send me a pm for a Xanax deal. Just saying. Lol.

these are no joke

Vicious 13
09-14-2012, 01:19 PM
I think I am going to have to do that

chrisotpherm
09-14-2012, 02:15 PM
Yeah they are strong. I recommend starting off with half of one.

CWB
09-15-2012, 01:30 PM
I just wanted to add to this thread because I know there are several of us here on suboxone. Being on suboxone suggests that you have a fair amount of drug experience, but I just want everyone to know that the combo of subs and benzos has killed many people. 3 patients that were seeing the doctor I see for my subs have died from that combo. He refuses to prescribe the 2 together but claims they went to other doctors to get there benzo scripts. Just want everyone to be safe.