PDA

View Full Version : I want a new pup!

Frustratez
09-23-2012, 02:41 PM
I'm wanting to get a new pit . I'm in oklahoma and seems like everyone around here has some ghetto ass dogs. flea market trash. buddys "razor edge" tries to fuckin eat me when I turn my back. No one here has some registered pups. or even know anything about blood lines. I like bullies and I like Pits. "lets not start arguing about if a bully is a pit lol" . My 14 year old ruffian had to get put down a few years ago so looking to bring a new pit into the family. My girlfriend only wants a female so thats the only rule I have to follow haha. Do we have any breeders on MC!?

Sherk
09-23-2012, 04:25 PM
Is there a certain blood line you're interested in? I no longer breed but a couple of my cousins still do and I know a lot of kennels from doing business with them.

Manny1983
09-23-2012, 06:04 PM
If you were closer you could take my girl for free she's a blue nose and she's ADBA registered and is a sweetheart, bread her myself. You could try k9stud.com to find a breeder near you but if I'm not mistaken down around you region if the country they're expensive as hell if they're registered.

zedhed
10-04-2012, 05:31 PM
Meet in the middle guyz.

Vicious 13
10-04-2012, 05:59 PM
My buddy just had a litter of blue nose they are literally like 3 days old cute as all hell I was there when they mated or whatever they got stuck and the girl dragged the boy around all crazy for a while it was a trip

zedhed
10-06-2012, 01:47 PM
There are also dogs with papers for rescue...

SisterSteel
10-06-2012, 06:17 PM
Not a breeder but I have an all white/red nose APBT. Baby's the greatest dog EVER.

Ironguruera
10-07-2012, 03:09 PM
Just ship the dog manny. Just shipped my dads asshole faggot mini pin from
Nv to ny for $200. American Airlines has a pressurized animal shipping plane. U need all the shots and wellness check and a crate etc.

Check it out guys.

Love my bullies!
Have a apbt papered red nose female

Also have a pound rescue male. Blue nose possible mix. Both great dogs.

Vicious 13
10-07-2012, 05:13 PM
^ could b dangerous and very stressful

Sherk
10-07-2012, 05:55 PM
There's no such thing as a blue nose. They're called blue's. they get that color from a genetic defect from close line breedings. Other breeds come in that color for the same reason. In the bully world the only reason why the red nose is called a red nose is because no matter what color their coat is the nose is red. The names like blues, fawns, blacks, champaigns, brindals ect, all pertain to the color of the coat. Just a little dog lesson from a former razors edge breeder. Lol

Vicious 13
10-07-2012, 06:00 PM
^ haha good to know im going to have to tell my buddy

Ironguruera
10-09-2012, 12:53 PM
There's no such thing as a blue nose. They're called blue's. they get that color from a genetic defect from close line breedings. Other breeds come in that color for the same reason. In the bully world the only reason why the red nose is called a red nose is because no matter what color their coat is the nose is red. The names like blues, fawns, blacks, champaigns, brindals ect, all pertain to the color of the coat. Just a little dog lesson from a former razors edge breeder. Lol

I totally understand what u mean. However slang terms of red and blue nose are thrown around and I was as confused at 1st. They literally wanted to know what color the nose of my dogs are?! I was like well its not blue it's black lol. I tried explaining the same. My male is not blue he is brendal and the female is fawn. the conversation went in circles until I showed them pics.
Seems the Bully breeds have so much confusion about them!

Manny1983
10-09-2012, 01:08 PM

Yup an informal name given to them but they are recognized by the ukc and ADBA