PDA

View Full Version : Music

kazman68
09-25-2012, 08:45 PM
Hey guys, I'm trying to get amped up and get back in shape. I used to always wear headphones and listen to some killer music while I trained. Helped keep ppl from bothering me, anyway are there any places to download music now days?(free) Back in the day there were a few share sites(Napster, Morpheus) that I got some really good stuff from are there any places anymore that you can download stuff for free, that would be safe ?Mind you I'm an older guy and a bit out of touch...so any help would be appreciated.

Vicious 13
09-25-2012, 08:52 PM
Pandora is good to stream from if you have that option

kazman68
09-25-2012, 08:54 PM
Pandora is good to stream from if you have that option

Hmm sorry not sure what you mean by option...told you I'm an old dude...sorry.

Lunchbox
09-25-2012, 09:00 PM
If you have a smart phone of some type...look up Pandora app.

Free app that you can pick a genre or a band and it will play music of that type.

Hope this helps

kazman68
09-25-2012, 09:17 PM
Anything I could get online with my home computer? I have a cheapie cell since I never use it. Thanks

Lunchbox
09-25-2012, 09:20 PM
Anything I could get online with my home computer? I have a cheapie cell since I never use it. Thanks

You can get Pandora on your home computer forsure. Although I am uncertain if you can record from Pandora.

Skyling35
09-25-2012, 09:21 PM

Most all the simple free download sites are gone. torrents are about the only way I can find any free media downloads anymore. Mostly I just get songs off iTunes or upload them off the CDs I have.

Skyling35
09-25-2012, 09:22 PM
You can get Pandora on your home computer forsure. Although I am uncertain if you can record from Pandora.

Can't record from pandora or pandora one subscription as far as I know.

CWB
09-25-2012, 09:52 PM
thepiratebay.net. I use it for all my movies and music. Download bitcomet if you dont have it. The bay has everything! If you like a band just punch them in and someone will probably have uploaded everything they have ever played and you can have it in a couple clicks.

Im sorry its http://thepiratebay.se/

Skyling35
09-25-2012, 09:54 PM
thepiratebay.net. I use it for all my movies and music. Download bitcomet if you dont have it. The bay has everything! If you like a band just punch them in and someone will probably have uploaded everything they have ever played and you can have it in a couple clicks.
That it does I've got days of tv to watch and canceled my cable ever Since we got an unrestricted Internet line at work lol

kazman68
09-25-2012, 11:51 PM

Im sorry its http://thepiratebay.se/

Thanks bro..and everyone else who gave me feedback.

Bigmike
09-26-2012, 10:41 AM
Oh man good ol Pirate Bay it's been a good while since I've used them. Guess everything went over well with the law suit ordeal. Don't F with the Pirate Bay!

Lunchbox
09-26-2012, 10:46 AM
First I have ever heard of this place. Definitely gonna check it out.

Bigmike
09-26-2012, 10:50 AM
First I have ever heard of this place. Definitely gonna check it out.

PB has it all man I got After Effects, Photoshop, Sony Vegas Pro, and much more off of there. It's a good trusted source for virus free torrents :)