PDA

View Full Version : UPS Surepost

Ecto
09-28-2012, 07:15 AM
Has anybody seen this new UPS Surepost. I ordered a dip belt and could have gotten it yesterday. But since it was sent Surepost it came all the way to the UPS center closest to me and then the package was transferred to USPS for them to deliver, which just added a day to the package getting here. WTF???? Is this some new attempt from the Post Office to try and save itself, basically attach itself the one business kicking ass which is UPS? Somehow I bet our worthless ass GOV is in on this.

Vicious 13
09-28-2012, 09:12 AM
The post office Is in a lot of trouble my dads a higher up at the post office and he says it's real bad right now they have no money and no man power and they are still cutting guys

Ecto
09-28-2012, 12:29 PM
That is truly sad. You would never think that an institution like the post office would be in trouble. It's just another heartbreaking sign that the government is killing America and it's people and doesn't seem to give a shit because its' lust for power and money is insatiable.

Bigmike
09-28-2012, 01:12 PM
Well if our tax money went to supporting the usps instead of ebt cards, WIC, and section 8 housing I'm sure it could elevate some of the problems. Just my take but I'm anti support lazy shits, not a rich guy but I have everything I want and I've worked and hustled my ass off to get it all w/o the Family or Government to back me or pay for my expenses.

End Rant back on topic my bad...

Ecto
09-28-2012, 01:16 PM
Well if our tax money went to supporting the usps instead of ebt cards, WIC, and section 8 housing I'm sure it could elevate some of the problems. Just my take but I'm anti support lazy shits, not a rich guy but I have everything I want and I've worked and hustled my ass off to get it all w/o the Family or Government to back me or pay for my expenses.

Amen to that brother. Feel the same way.

Vicious 13
09-28-2012, 01:42 PM
I can't agree because when I'm laid of I collect unemployment I put into it for years ad it's my belief that it's is my money and if I don't take it someone else will just like social security I'll pay into that all my life but chances are I will never see it so u better believe if I got sick I would use it till its gone

layddually
09-28-2012, 06:33 PM
I can't agree because when I'm laid of I collect unemployment I put into it for years ad it's my belief that it's is my money and if I don't take it someone else will just like social security I'll pay into that all my life but chances are I will never see it so u better believe if I got sick I would use it till its gone

That's not the same thing. He is talking straight up lazy asses on well fare because well they lazy and see free money so why should they try to work.

Vicious 13
09-28-2012, 09:18 PM
I guess that's true I work very hard for what i have but when there's no work there really is no work

Hoss
10-04-2012, 01:57 AM

I agree and they should have to take a ua weekly to qualify!

Bigmike
10-04-2012, 06:28 AM
I guess that's true I work very hard for what i have but when there's no work there really is no work

Dude this is different, I'm talking about to rejects that work at McDonald's for 2 weeks and get fired because they don't value the one job they can get. I'm a contractor so I'm right with you but the amount of taxes that come out of my pay are unreal. I know I'm paying for my unemployment between jobs.

Vicious 13
10-04-2012, 09:46 AM
Very true and yes the amount of taxes they take s nuts

zedhed
10-04-2012, 05:14 PM
And the way the gummit pisses all that or at least a good part of that tax money away is criminal!