PDA

View Full Version : Horrible weekend

Vicious 13
10-01-2012, 06:00 AM
All I can do is admit that I fucked up and try to move forward... I know it will b hard but I will try to find the positive in the whole situation...

Ecto
10-01-2012, 07:17 AM
you having trouble with the whole smoke thing, i'm just guessing. Take it one day at a time.

Vicious 13
10-01-2012, 07:20 AM
Yea that was the start of it I guess my wife and I have just been going at it and Friday I let it get the best of me and to make a long story short I crashed my truck... Basically now no drinking no smoking and I have to go see someone about my problems

Vicious 13
10-01-2012, 07:21 AM
I always seem To find a way to make things as hard as I possibly can on myself

chrisotpherm
10-01-2012, 07:38 AM
I've been there bro. Almost ruined my marriage because of stupid things I was doing. Send me a pm bro if you truly need help man. Been married 10yrs, in the army for the same amount of time. Been deployed twice and let alcohol consume me for three years and made it out by the grace of God.

Nelson303
10-01-2012, 09:17 AM
Reel your shit in Vicious. Hope you didn't total your truck. Listen dog I killed my marriage of ten years. Why? Cause I was so fucking hard headed. Drinking smoking everything. I never did either till the X made me put the gear away. Totally fucked up my life. Now I'm back on gear and sober. Life has never been better. Not. Keep your family together at all cost. If that means you sacrifice some shit. So be it.

This is one hell of a snowball problem stemming from not puffing. Marriage counseling is good. Just don't fuck the Dr like I did.

Nelson303
10-01-2012, 09:54 AM
And there is a positive Vicious. Your wife is still with you. Every negative equals something positive. You might not understand at that point. But you will.

Vicious 13
10-01-2012, 10:05 AM
It's not totaled just a good amount of damage it's just hard everyday feeling like everything I do is not good enough it's all new to me plus we've known each other 10 years and I've always been the same t now does she want to change everything about me my temper lately gas been bad because I'm not smoking but immediately she blames gear I'll go talk to someone but how is someone going to tell me they know what's going on in my head only I know that my wife has said some of the meanest things anyone has ever said to me maybe that's y I lose my temper

Nelson303
10-01-2012, 11:15 AM
Well man, taking responsibility is the first step. You have us bros to bounce things off of. Believe me counseling isn't for everyone. Me for one. They say I have BPD. Witch is a mutherfucker. But who knows. I have been banned from all therapists I have seen. On another note. How about just running 500-750 of just test. There is no temper issues with that. Just no tren or crazy shit. And puffing can be switched for Cheeba Chews. Look them up.. So just put the same time and dedication to your wife as you do the gym and routine. You will overcome everything. PM me if you need anything dog

Vicious 13
10-01-2012, 12:15 PM
I'm running 750 of test 400 of deca I wouldn't blame my temper on roids I know the age thi is a big thing she's older and forgets I'm younger and how new this is to me

Ecto
10-01-2012, 12:56 PM
Your going through the exact same shit I went through when i was in my 20's and 30's. I didn't puff on Mary, but i drank everyday. When my wife got prego that was when she tried to change everything about me too, as I thought. We have all been in your shoes and trust all of us from experience, unless you give it up, chances are you will lose your family, it ain't worth it bro, never know what got till it's gone. I was very lucky after drinking 11 years that my wife stuck with me, but she is an exception to the rule. No other woman would have stuck through the shit she did. I used to actually consider giving up my family so I could drink, what a dumb MOFO I was!!!! You can do it bro, just one day at a time. You need a hobby and you need to busy as hell all the time for awhile till you quit. My prayers are with ya dude, it will suck for a long time......but, ONE DAY AT A TIME. Concentrate on just getting through the day.

Vicious 13
10-01-2012, 02:17 PM
I have lots of hobbies my thing is I gave up drinking that was fine the drinking was a problem the smoking isn't she says she just doesn't want me high around the baby ok that's fine my dad and my uncles have smoked all their lives raised me fine u can't tell me a stoner was never a great dad y was me smoking never a problem till now I've cut back a lot since we first started dating its a two way street I'm will to compromise she wants get way or nothing