PDA

View Full Version : Good read for those confused by diet (not trying to toot my own horn).

kazman68
10-01-2012, 09:59 PM
This is a copy of Beverly intls/ newsletter, which I was featured in after wining the 96' Midwest Overall, I swear I'm not trying to elevate myself, because I sure don't look like this now, but for guys looking for a good meal plan lean mass for smaller dudes, fat loss for bigger guys(while adding mass or at least retaining what you have. Really don't like putting my name out, but it's public domain if you google it...seriously guys for you newer bros, who are confused about diet, I truly hope it helps, Diet is the #1 guys don't succeed. I can;t find the side chest shot and my psych ex destroyed ALL my power lifting/bodybuilding accomplishments..even my photo/scrap book. This pic was taken outside not pumped pre fully carbed/fat loaded. I filled out a lot more by evening show. But anyway I hope this could maybe a guideline for guys, I know this dumbass who has wasted 15 yrs in the gym...for 10 hrs after training this was his food intake (I got this straight from him) 4 diet sodas' 1 bag chips, 1 candy bar...He is the kind of guy who thinks AAS are 100% responsible for being big/cut needless to say he looks like shit.

Knowledge is the key.

http://www.bodybuildingworld.com/Winter96/KevinK.html

malaki26
10-02-2012, 12:15 AM
good read kaz. damn bro gratz on your success, looking good (no homo)

kazman68
10-02-2012, 05:47 AM
good read kaz. damn bro gratz on your success, looking good (no homo)

Thanks, that was along time ago...almost another lifetime..I got even bigger.

Nelson303
10-02-2012, 08:40 AM
Holly shit Kaz. That's a great read. Bigger?? I want to see some recent pics?? I know who I will be bugging for advice now.

Lunchbox
10-02-2012, 08:56 AM
Awesome read Kaz!! Diet is absolutely key to any form of physical change in someone.

mj_0360
10-02-2012, 09:30 AM
Great frickin job man!!

NTL
10-02-2012, 12:36 PM
Enjoyed the article thanks for sharing.

kazman68
10-02-2012, 08:05 PM
Holly shit Kaz. That's a great read. Bigger?? I want to see some recent pics?? I know who I will be bugging for advice now.

That was some time ago I think I reached my biggest ever around 2000-2001 265-270 5% bf I was getting ready for a pro qualifier. I ended up in the hospital diagnosed with bi -polar and went into a terrible clinical depression, after a 4yr lay-off got the itch to compete again...Cycle of Test,Tren,Winny, pushed to hard to fast and tore a pec...my competitive days were now over..and like I said my psycho ex destroyed EVERYTHING I had ever accomplished in power lifting/bodybuilding down to my scrap book with newspaper clippings, articles and all my photos, the only photo of me I know of at a natl contest in in an old issue of NPC magazine where I was in the line up at the JR's (fucking bitch). Like other retirees from the sport I like giving advice helping guys..I by no means know it all but I have 20 yrs experience under my belt (that won't fit now) I'm coming back slow and sure now not going to push to hard and burn myself out....Thanks for all the compliments coming from fellow bro's it means a lot!

Hoss
10-04-2012, 12:27 AM
Good read