PDA

View Full Version : Confused

layddually
10-04-2012, 07:28 AM
All I have been eating lately is fast food cals between 5-7k a day 250-300g protein about 4-500g carbs etc yes I know horrible diet. But I haven't put on anymore size not even fat in fact I seam to be leaning out. Example yesterday for lunch I had 4 Arby's roast beef and a large mountain dew post w/o. Day before had a large Hawaiian pizza ate the entire pizza an hour later had a mcdouble and a rolo mcflurry for a snack. I do zero cardio.

Skyling35
10-04-2012, 08:44 AM
What are you running?

layddually
10-04-2012, 09:23 AM
What are you running?

I was running 400mg test c ew, and 300mg mast p ew.
This week I started 750mg test e ew, 600mg mast p ew, and 2 caps DMZ 2.0 Ed.

Vicious 13
10-04-2012, 09:42 AM
It's hard to take in that much protein on fast food

Lunchbox
10-04-2012, 09:59 AM
Keep eating like that and don't move. Promise you will gain weight. I know from personal experience. ;)

layddually
10-04-2012, 10:12 AM
It's hard to take in that much protein on fast food

Yea I know. I also drink half gallon of whole milk a day. Bfast is usually a few chicken biscuits or 2 eggs, 2 chicken breast, hash browns, 2 toast.

layddually
10-04-2012, 10:16 AM
My brunch today is three pbj with a quart of milk that's also my before bed snack.

Fit Guru
10-04-2012, 01:08 PM
My God son it's a wonder you make any quality gains at all

layddually
10-04-2012, 01:19 PM
My God son it's a wonder you make any quality gains at all

Lol I know. It's going to be a real bitch to eat right. Think we are almost there fg after some hold ups on the house we are suppose to close on the 11th then I can cook yay!

layddually
10-04-2012, 07:12 PM
I thought about eating a couple of rotisserie chickens, broccoli, sweet potatoes, brown rice, etc for my meals during the day. Its just hard to do anything else because I'm homeless and I drive all over town all day. Any thoughts on this?

Sherk
10-04-2012, 09:43 PM
I thought about eating a couple of rotisserie chickens, broccoli, sweet potatoes, brown rice, etc for my meals during the day. Its just hard to do anything else because I'm homeless and I drive all over town all day. Any thoughts on this?

Remake: I edited my post. I didn't read the above post right.

kazman68
10-04-2012, 10:27 PM
Remake: I edited my post. I didn't read the above post right.

Damn bro..your homeless? I'm very sorry...I was homeless myself at one point, spent winter in a baseball dugout, and then in my old beater without a back window, all the while keeping a job. I truly hope/pray things get better for you

Sherk
10-05-2012, 12:22 AM
I think he's waiting for escrow to close.

layddually
10-05-2012, 06:33 AM
Damn bro..your homeless? I'm very sorry...I was homeless myself at one point, spent winter in a baseball dugout, and then in my old beater without a back window, all the while keeping a job. I truly hope/pray things get better for you

Just a figure of speech this time around. After my first divorce I also got laid off from work and only have an 8th grade education so took me forever to find a job.

I sold my haunted house and can't seam to get this fucking deal closed. really sux because the payment is half of what last house is and they are making a big deal about me being self employed. I am sleeping on inlaws couch. When we came here my wife and I both wanted to just cook meals me for obvious reasons her because dr is on her ass about her crap diet. Basically we got yelled at on first night so we cook zero here. Her parents are fat asses and have been told by dr's they have to eat better and of course they ignore them.

kazman68
10-05-2012, 06:51 PM
Just a figure of speech this time around. After my first divorce I also got laid off from work and only have an 8th grade education so took me forever to find a job.

I sold my haunted house and can't seam to get this fucking deal closed. really sux because the payment is half of what last house is and they are making a big deal about me being self employed. I am sleeping on inlaws couch. When we came here my wife and I both wanted to just cook meals me for obvious reasons her because dr is on her ass about her crap diet. Basically we got yelled at on first night so we cook zero here. Her parents are fat asses and have been told by dr's they have to eat better and of course they ignore them.

How uncomfortable that must be..still sorry :)

layddually
10-05-2012, 10:18 PM
How uncomfortable that must be..still sorry :)

Way more uncomfortable than you know. They aren't the kind of grandparents that do stuff with grand kids. Wife's 39yo brother lives here rent free and acts like he owns the place. I have almost snapped several times. My wife is due in nov. if the lender screws us again to hell with it we are getting an apt.

kazman68
10-05-2012, 11:22 PM
Way more uncomfortable than you know. They aren't the kind of grandparents that do stuff with grand kids. Wife's 39yo brother lives here rent free and acts like he owns the place. I have almost snapped several times. My wife is due in nov. if the lender screws us again to hell with it we are getting an apt.

I can't blame you..sounds like a major personality/lifestyle clash.

layddually
10-06-2012, 09:37 AM
I can't blame you..sounds like a major personality/lifestyle clash.

The worst part is they have been bitching about there electric and water bill being higher. Here's the kicker we are paying there mortgage while we are here.

Skyling35
10-06-2012, 10:25 AM
The worst part is they have been bitching about there electric and water bill being higher. Here's the kicker we are paying there mortgage while we are here.

Mmmmm yeah fuck that noise

kazman68
10-06-2012, 08:04 PM
Mmmmm yeah fuck that noise

X2 I couldn't stand that bs.

Frustratez
10-07-2012, 12:40 PM
I live in a apt. I have to go outside and freak out on party people at least once a week. One guy pulled up jamming out at 3 am and I had work at 8 am . I jumped up walked outside and threatened to whoop his ass lol. He turned that shit off quick.

layddually
10-09-2012, 08:45 AM
I live in a apt. I have to go outside and freak out on party people at least once a week. One guy pulled up jamming out at 3 am and I had work at 8 am . I jumped up walked outside and threatened to whoop his ass lol. He turned that shit off quick.

I have never lived in an apt or neighborhood so that shit would be tough. The house I just sold was on 5 acres and was to close to the neighbors lol.

Ironguruera
10-09-2012, 09:39 PM
I have never lived in an apt or neighborhood so that shit would be tough. The house I just sold was on 5 acres and was to close to the neighbors lol.

I hated when I lived in an appt. only good thing was one of the neighbors was hot and had huge tits and I'd see her come and go often. She gave me the eye a few times. Should have slayed that dragon lol. I didn't cause she had 2 guys coming and going. Nearly ran into each other a few times. One must have laid better pipe then the other haha
She also dinged my car door a few times so I wanted punch her face in lol. I was always torn when I saw her tits....punch or fuck. Such a dilemma. I had a hot as hell ice skater g/f at the time who loved to fuck so I never went for it.

Fuck apartments. That shit sucks. I'd rather tea bag scorpions lol. They aren't cheap either ! U can own a nice house for what they cost.

layddually
10-10-2012, 12:21 AM
Fuck apartments. That shit sucks. I'd rather tea bag scorpions lol. They aren't cheap either ! U can own a nice house for what they cost.

yea I know only problem is my CPA made my taxes look like I took a loss in 2010 so now I am having a hard time buying until my 2012 taxes are done.

Ironguruera
10-10-2012, 09:58 AM
yea I know only problem is my CPA made my taxes look like I took a loss in 2010 so now I am having a hard time buying until my 2012 taxes are done.

It will all work out bro. Things will settle into place for you soon. a new fresh year is right around the corner.