PDA

View Full Version : Gods and Mortals

VonEric
10-06-2012, 12:01 AM
Well its the dreaded "OFF" time and im feeling like a mere mortal.. Ive been cruising on just my TRT dose now for 3 weeks. Can't say i feel great but then again i got a lot of personal shit going on which doesn't help. The gym has been inconsistent due to those issues so thats kinda fucking with me too. Im holding at aorund 10% Bf and my weight has dropped to 225 :( . That seems to be the weight my body likes since i always come back down to that. On a good note things seem to be getting better and im looking forward to planning the bulk cycle but i will remain off for a few months to let my body rest. The trt dose might be a lil low so i might bump it up but ill see how i feel in a few weeks. So untill then its TRT test and HGH untill i make my trek back up Mt. Olympus.

Vicious 13
10-06-2012, 12:06 AM
I feel like a Greek warrior god thank you aculeus

Frustratez
10-06-2012, 01:32 AM

I feel like a pervert thanks aculeus labs

zedhed
10-06-2012, 02:38 PM
I feel ready to bang something female at any given time. And at my age I feel really good about that! Thank you TGC!!

Skyling35
10-06-2012, 02:50 PM

I feel like a pervert thanks aculeus labs

^^^ this lol

layddually
10-06-2012, 02:58 PM
I feel ready to bang something female at any given time. And at my age I feel really good about that! Thank you TGC!!

From what I hear tgc is the shit

kazman68
10-06-2012, 08:19 PM
Someone else posted a vid by Big Dave Tate and said AAS have helped humans reach beyond genetic limits and he is 100% right..but he also went on to say your: training,diet,genetics etc..still play a role and I agree.