PDA

View Full Version : Finally closed on my house

layddually
10-12-2012, 11:47 PM
Holy shit after two long months we finally closed. I can't believe how much this sucked. If you own your own business and think there is a chance in hell your going to be buying a house. Don't take a loss on your taxes within two years of buying. I was so stressed today at closing after all I wanted was a nap. I was really ready to shoot someone today with all the last minute bs.

NTL
10-12-2012, 11:54 PM
Congratulations

layddually
10-13-2012, 12:16 AM
Congratulations

Thanks. Now the fun part ripping carpet out repainting and installing wood. Then build my shop. It really sucked though to make this work with a bad tax year they made me pay off a bunch of stuff including my 09 silverado.

kazman68
10-13-2012, 12:22 AM
Good deal...now you can start getting those home cooked meals :)

Vicious 13
10-13-2012, 12:44 AM
Nice bro that was a great day on my life

Manny1983
10-13-2012, 01:11 AM
Congrats bro. Let me know if you need a beaner to sleep over n scare off the ghosts

layddually
10-13-2012, 05:13 AM
Good deal...now you can start getting those home cooked meals :)

Yes sir well as soon as I get settled lol.

layddually
10-13-2012, 05:18 AM
Congrats bro. Let me know if you need a beaner to sleep over n scare off the ghosts

Lol no murder suicide in this house hopefully no natural causes deaths either. The people that bought that house from me have already made major changes. They closed garage made it a bedroom had a bathroom added in the garage, having a detached garage built, pool and putting an orchard in back 4 acres.

Terpvtx
10-13-2012, 05:51 AM
Congrats on the new home. That is great news.

Fit Guru
10-13-2012, 11:57 AM
Wow everything they did to your house is exactly what I did to mine 3 years ago

SisterSteel
10-13-2012, 03:12 PM
Congrats on the new home.

Now you can build your own gym. I'd love to have a 2 car garage b/c than I could build my own gym (monolift, comp bench, platform to deadlift and Oly lift).

layddually
10-13-2012, 04:58 PM
Congrats on the new home.

Now you can build your own gym. I'd love to have a 2 car garage b/c than I could build my own gym (monolift, comp bench, platform to deadlift and Oly lift).

I sold all my equip from my home gym I had when I sold my last house. It was nice being able to do what I wanted to when I wanted to.

kazman68
10-13-2012, 05:16 PM
Layddually I keep hearing other (older) members talk about ghosts? whats the deal? are they just fucking with you or did you have some legit unusual experiences?

If you don't want to talk about it on the board send me a pm if you have a chance..my curiosity is horrible, I need to to know as much as I can about situations.experiences, but if it's private, just tell me to mind my own business :)

Manny1983
10-13-2012, 05:18 PM
Layddually I keep hearing other (older) members talk about ghosts? whats the deal? are they just fucking with you or did you have some legit unusual experiences?

If you don't want to talk about it on the board send me a pm if you have a chance..my curiosity is horrible, I need to to know as much as I can about situations.experiences, but if it's private, just tell me to mind my own business :)

He was violated at night by a poltergeist like on Scary Movie lol

layddually
10-13-2012, 06:13 PM

I bought a house 2 yrs ago that had a murder suicide. Basically weird shit hearing voices when I'm the only one there waking up at night only to hear footsteps when no one else is there. Just differently shit like that. I asked ghost hunters of Texas to come out (they charge nothing it's there hobby). They confirmed that was was activity there. They captured audio and video of different things. Video was an orb came from ceiling went into bed room. Audio had voices and different sounds. One was the recorder on dresser could clearly hear us all go outside then the drawer opened and closed. Then another recorder caught the tub turn on and off. They brought out a medium to see if she picked up on anything they didn't even give her address or info on house. with in 30min of being there they where channeling thru her that was the coolest shit I have ever seen. But any ways she did not get them to cross and she pissed of the guy.

This was a husband and wife. In 2003 wife tried to leave so he shot her then him self. My three year old was seeing shit and would never sleep she had dark circles around her eyes. Since selling the house she no longer stays up and doesn't have the circles. I don't feel like I have someone with me all the time now.

SisterSteel
10-13-2012, 06:45 PM
I bought a house 2 yrs ago that had a murder suicide. Basically weird shit hearing voices when I'm the only one there waking up at night only to hear footsteps when no one else is there. Just differently shit like that. I asked ghost hunters of Texas to come out (they charge nothing it's there hobby). They confirmed that was was activity there. They captured audio and video of different things. Video was an orb came from ceiling went into bed room. Audio had voices and different sounds. One was the recorder on dresser could clearly hear us all go outside then the drawer opened and closed. Then another recorder caught the tub turn on and off. They brought out a medium to see if she picked up on anything they didn't even give her address or info on house. with in 30min of being there they where channeling thru her that was the coolest shit I have ever seen. But any ways she did not get them to cross and she pissed of the guy.

This was a husband and wife. In 2003 wife tried to leave so he shot her then him self. My three year old was seeing shit and would never sleep she had dark circles around her eyes. Since selling the house she no longer stays up and doesn't have the circles. I don't feel like I have someone with me all the time now.

I definitely believe in the supernatural and have seen some crazy shit back home (Lebanon). I haven't seen things since living in the US but the supernatural does exist and it can affect you. I'm glad to hear your daughter is able to sleep at nigh now and that things are better for you.

kazman68
10-13-2012, 06:56 PM
I definitely believe in the supernatural and have seen some crazy shit back home (Lebanon). I haven't seen things since living in the US but the supernatural does exist and it can affect you. I'm glad to hear your daughter is able to sleep at nigh now and that things are better for you.

Glad to hear your

Glad your ok...I definitely believe these things exist, I would say 90-95%of it can be debunked, but I have had my own personal experiences. A murder/suicide is a very violent ending, and children are more susceptible. My grandfather was Menominee Native American and a medicine man. I didn't know him but my father told me of some experiences he had and my father too had strange things happen. I hope your new home is filled with love,peace and happiness. I don't know if your religious or spiritual but having a circle family prayer every once and a while can't hurt, but If you don't believe in a higher power (and some don't) I didn't mean to offend you. People who die in such as a way as this man after murdering his wife as well, are angry and afraid to cross over they are afraid of being judged, they may also get pleasure in tormenting people especially children

layddually
10-13-2012, 11:05 PM
Woohoo I can put a 40'x40' shop in back yard and still have a back yard and only have to cut down one tree.

kazman68
10-13-2012, 11:19 PM
Woohoo I can put a 40'x40' shop in back yard and still have a back yard and only have to cut down one tree.

Good deal , I;m glad your happy in your new home your family included.

layddually
10-14-2012, 05:38 AM
Good deal , I;m glad your happy in your new home your family included.

I was nervous about going from acres to half acre but I'm feeling better about it now.

layddually
10-14-2012, 10:57 AM
If I'd do a 30x40 or 40x40 shop one part of it will be my new home gym.

layddually
10-14-2012, 10:13 PM
Omg I have friendly neighbors that sux big monkey balls. Neighbors 3-4 house down came over dudes wife eye fucked the shit out of me it was kinda uncomfortable I felt violated.