PDA

View Full Version : Sister steel????

Nelson303
10-13-2012, 02:06 PM
By chance could we can have a contest of some kind. Anything. Hell even lotto. And the prize would be.

A leg day with Sister Steel.

Don't want to kiss to much ass but, with her resume. It's amazing. And she's no bullshit.

cane
10-14-2012, 03:11 AM
By chance could we can have a contest of some kind. Anything. Hell even lotto. And the prize would be.

Don't want to kiss to much ass but, with her resume. It's amazing. And she's no bullshit.

you cant squat as much as her bro!lol

SisterSteel
10-14-2012, 11:23 AM
I've heard that a million times before. Everyone wants to train with me but nobody wants to squat. I don't play on machines. I leave those for the cute little figure chicks. I want a bar on my back and chalk in the air when I'm training legs.

Vicious 13
10-14-2012, 11:47 AM
I'd squat with u if u promised to
Try and keep up ;)

Nelson303
10-14-2012, 11:56 AM
Well I'm in for squats. And I know she can out squat me. I don't give a fuck. I will wipe the tears away and keep going. Who could puss out with her telling you how big of a sissy you are. . Might sound twisted but. And after she kicks my ass I will make her carry me out of the gym. Joking on the last part.

Please tease me. Lay out what your squat set looks like please.

zedhed
10-14-2012, 01:45 PM

I for one think this is a dam good idea!
Prolly everybody on here can out squat me but I would sure as hell love to be there watching SS do her thing!

kazman68
10-14-2012, 08:07 PM
I've heard that a million times before. Everyone wants to train with me but nobody wants to squat. I don't play on machines. I leave those for the cute little figure chicks. I want a bar on my back and chalk in the air when I'm training legs.

She's hardcore fellas...

SisterSteel
10-14-2012, 09:38 PM
Well I'm in for squats. And I know she can out squat me. I don't give a fuck. I will wipe the tears away and keep going. Who could puss out with her telling you how big of a sissy you are. . Might sound twisted but. And after she kicks my ass I will make her carry me out of the gym. Joking on the last part.

My squat sets look different with each week. I use percentages for my squats (both back and front). I'll be posting my log starting this week so you'll get to see exactly what I do and the weights I train with.

Manny1983
10-14-2012, 10:02 PM

She might fireman carry your ass out the gym while lunging your ass to traumatize you lmao

kazman68
10-14-2012, 10:46 PM
My squat sets look different with each week. I use percentages for my squats (both back and front). I'll be posting my log starting this week so you'll get to see exactly what I do and the weights I train with.

Sounds good, look forward to seeing this.

SisterSteel
10-14-2012, 10:49 PM
She might fireman carry your ass out the gym while lunging your ass to traumatize you lmao

That does sound like fun, LOL.

zedhed
10-17-2012, 12:49 PM
And you seem to be and sound like a fun gurl suga!