PDA

View Full Version : Holly hell I'm excited!

Sherk
10-15-2012, 11:17 PM
I'm happier than a retard farting in a bubble bath right now! My daughter is on her way to make her first appearance to this world. I can't wait to hold her for the first time. This feels almost unreal. I've been overly anxious for this time to come and now that its her it feels like a dream. I don't know how to explain it but I literally feels like I'm in a dream. This is the best night of my life.

Skyling35
10-15-2012, 11:22 PM
Congrats man

Sherk
10-15-2012, 11:31 PM
Thanks pal :D

Lunchbox
10-15-2012, 11:38 PM
Huge congrats bro .. hope tge baby and mamma are good and healthy when all is said and done!

SisterSteel
10-15-2012, 11:51 PM
Congrats on the upcoming new addition.

kazman68
10-15-2012, 11:56 PM
Congratulations! Your about to experience one of the greatest joy;s in the world. I;m very happy for you and your new 'family'.

Nelson303
10-16-2012, 12:26 AM
Congrats brother. Get ready for diaper boot camp. The greatest time is watching them learn every day. And maybe you do too. Wonderful news

Sherk
10-16-2012, 12:37 AM
Thanks for the support! This is a crazy experience for sure. Long process too. Women are fucking tuff! I think I would have pulled the bitch card by now. She looks like she's in some pain but she's holding it back pretty good, no epidural for my old lady, she's fucking crazy! Her choice even though docs and nurses both said she should. I quote "fuck no! I'm a women not a pussy!" I've never heard he talk like that. She's usually so sweet and conservative. I'm the one that talks like that. It blew my mind. Lol. I fuckin love her

Frustratez
10-16-2012, 12:50 AM
Thanks for the support! This is a crazy experience for sure. Long process too. Women are fucking tuff! I think I would have pulled the bitch card by now. She looks like she's in some pain but she's holding it back pretty good, no epidural for my old lady, she's fucking crazy! Her choice even though docs and nurses both said she should. I quote "fuck no! I'm a women not a pussy!" I've never heard he talk like that. She's usually so sweet and conservative. I'm the one that talks like that. It blew my mind. Lol. I fuckin love her

Congrats !

layddually
10-16-2012, 12:51 AM
That's awesome girls are precious.

Sherk
10-16-2012, 12:52 AM
I take that back. The dr just gave her one last chance and she took it. I don't blame her, she looks like it HURTS

NTL
10-16-2012, 05:10 AM
Congratulations. Nothing like hold her for the first time. Enjoy!!!

bodywar
10-16-2012, 07:23 AM
I'm happier than a retard farting in a bubble bath right now! My daughter is on her way to make her first appearance to this world. I can't wait to hold her for the first time. This feels almost unreal. I've been overly anxious for this time to come and now that its her it feels like a dream. I don't know how to explain it but I literally feels like I'm in a dream. This is the best night of my life.

thats the best feeling in the world bring in new life...CONGRATS

CWB
10-16-2012, 02:10 PM
congratulations brother what a huge an amazing part of your journey this will be!

babablacksheep
10-16-2012, 02:36 PM
Congrats keep us posted .....hope all goes well

Ironguruera
10-16-2012, 06:02 PM
That's awesome bro! My 1st turned 1 today. I caught her and cut her cord. When she heard my voice for the first time since birth she looked at me as if to say there is my daddy. man was it intense.

Best thing I've ever done bro. It was fucking amazing. My wife is hard core and did it no drugs at all with a mid wife. It was so epic.

U are about to experience the best adventure of your life. when they smile at u for the 1st time it's the best thing in the world.

kazman68
10-16-2012, 06:06 PM
Keep us filled in! Picture? What did you name her? Were all so happy for you brother!

malaki26
10-16-2012, 06:14 PM
gratz bro

tk12
10-16-2012, 06:19 PM
congrats

Fit Guru
10-16-2012, 06:45 PM
Oh wow congrats!!

zedhed
10-17-2012, 12:48 PM
BIG CONGRATS BRO!
This is how all children should be brought into the world. Massively WANTED!!
I commend you both and RESPECT you both.

Sherk
10-17-2012, 01:56 PM
Thanks for the support guys. It's much appreciated. It might just be the hormones but this thread actually brought some tears to her eyes when she read it. She thought it was so cool that people we don't physically know are so supportive. As soon as they release us I'll post up a pic of her. She's so fuckin precious. The feeling she gave me the first time she looked at me was insane. I've never felt anything like it before.

Ironguruera
10-17-2012, 02:13 PM
Thanks for the support guys. It's much appreciated. It might just be the hormones but this thread actually brought some tears to her eyes when she read it. She thought it was so cool that people we don't physically know are so supportive. As soon as they release us I'll post up a pic of her. She's so fuckin precious. The feeling she gave me the first time she looked at me was insane. I've never felt anything like it before.

Told ya! When my little girl heard my voice and looked at me just seconds old.....craziest thing I've ever felt. Primal! u are in for a wild ride! I love every 2nd of it, and from the sounds of it you will as well.

Ironguruera
10-17-2012, 02:30 PM
Sounds like your girl and mine should hang out lol. She insisted on all natural! No drugs!

My girl broke her arm during a du-athalon during the bike ride during a wreck. She got back on and rode 10 more miles. She finally stopped at the run and said the back and forth with my arms hurts to much. I was like wtf why did u not quit during the bike ride?? She was like I felt like I could still go for it.......

So when she said she wanted no pain drugs I knew she would be fine. She rocked it. I had a lot of respect for her to sticking with it. She made it look tough but manageable.

Terpvtx
10-17-2012, 04:12 PM
That's awesome news Sherk. Congrats!

lagitity126
10-17-2012, 09:58 PM
Thats Awesome!!!

red crayon
10-26-2012, 08:51 PM
Congrats!
Let me give you some helpful advice. Try and do everything you can for your wife and baby. It will pay big dividends in the future! Change the dipers, feed the baby, get up with her at 3 o'clock in the morning when she cries. Women remember all these things and pay you back in spades! Also take all the photos that you can, You only get one shot at this and then they grow up.
I have a set of twin boys that are 26 (I think they are 26) and I tried to be there for them all that I could. I was there for all the major events and supported them for everything I could. They know that Dad has their back! I still do that. When my son went to Afganistan I took over and did all the mowing and everything and worried my ass off. When they gave him his bronze star I was there for that too. His brother didnt join the army but he is a pro wrestler and when he won the federation world title I was there for that too. (Its a small federation not WWE). My kids are my friends! You have all this to look forward to and more.
Sorry I got carried away. Can you tell I love my kids, lol!

NTL
10-26-2012, 09:06 PM
Red Crayon you nailed it right on the head.Once you have them spend as much time with them and love them all you can.I use to work 60-70 hours a week then we had our little girl. Now I work only what I have to so I can spend all my time with my little girl.