PDA

View Full Version : Eating for your blood type

layddually
10-17-2012, 07:28 AM
I have read a few different things about this but does any one know the legitimacy of it? I donated blood the other day now I know I'm O negative.
Ain't that a bitch people have always taken and never returned the favor now it's going to be same thing with blood.

mj_0360
10-17-2012, 07:41 AM
I think that almost anything other than the fast food diet that you were on would be better for you! ;)

layddually
10-17-2012, 07:53 AM
I think that almost anything other than the fast food diet that you were on would be better for you! ;)

Lmao yes very true.

Ironguruera
10-17-2012, 03:47 PM

Lol mj....

I feel its like any diet lay. Nothing is 100%. I'm A+. Says dairy is bad for me and it is. It kills me and bloats me. However it says steak is bad for me and have 0 issues with it. Steak makes me lean and jacked. Says fish is good for me. Fish often upsets my stomach......
Read the guidlines and use them as that....a guide. Not a bible lol.

kazman68
10-18-2012, 12:11 AM
Lol mj....

I feel its like any diet lay. Nothing is 100%. I'm A+. Says dairy is bad for me and it is. It kills me and bloats me. However it says steak is bad for me and have 0 issues with it. Steak makes me lean and jacked. Says fish is good for me. Fish often upsets my stomach......
Read the guidlines and use them as that....a guide. Not a bible lol.

I agree, so many diet gurus out there, stick to what you know works for you, basic bodybuilding food is best, simple, and cheap. It doesn't have to be bland and dry either, I put a little tomato sauce over my chicken and then melt a small amount (about 1/8 cup) of mozzarella over the top. I season the chicken with black and red peeper and Italian spices before cooking. Many ways to make food much more flavorable.

Ecto
10-18-2012, 07:06 AM
Hey Lay. There was a guy over at EB that used to swear by it. But it's pretty much been proven to be just a bunch of BS. I've tried it, and I give it the big middle finger. LOL

layddually
10-18-2012, 07:59 AM
Hey Lay. There was a guy over at EB that used to swear by it. But it's pretty much been proven to be just a bunch of BS. I've tried it, and I give it the big middle finger. LOL

Thats where I first heard about it. Good to know its bs. I still plan on using guru for my diet needs but shit has gotten expensive with the house. These assholes told me day before closing that on top of closing cost I need to bring the payoff amount on my truck to closing. Now wife's remodeling.

kazman68
10-18-2012, 08:06 AM

I couldn't agree more.

exphys88
10-18-2012, 09:37 AM
It's garbage science, don't buy it.

chrisotpherm
10-18-2012, 09:44 AM
It's garbage science, don't buy it.

Agreed. Blood type has nothing to do with your diet. Health conditions, body type, life style and training regime drives me depending upon the end state I am trying to achieve.

Fuelfan
10-18-2012, 09:48 AM

That guy was a huge scammer and a pile of shit! I wouldn't believe anything he swore by. Diet is all in what works for you and what your goals are.

kazman68
10-22-2012, 06:34 PM
That guy was a huge scammer and a pile of shit! I wouldn't believe anything he swore by. Diet is all in what works for you and what your goals are.

Like that dumb ass who said drinking diet soda will make you fatter than regular sugar filled soda. wtf? Not that I'm a big soda drinker but c'mon what kind of bs is that?

red crayon
10-31-2012, 12:18 PM
Your body type does have something to do with your diet and how it works, but its not like blood type or anything. In my experience it depends on DNA. I am old enough to be able to help my kids train and what works for me usually works for them too. Ofcourse they have some of thier genes from their mom, thats where the athletetic DNA comes in, but we can usually follow the same diet and get similar results. Some people even believe that its based on ethnicity.

kazman68
10-31-2012, 05:31 PM
Your body type does have something to do with your diet and how it works, but its not like blood type or anything. In my experience it depends on DNA. I am old enough to be able to help my kids train and what works for me usually works for them too. Ofcourse they have some of thier genes from their mom, thats where the athletetic DNA comes in, but we can usually follow the same diet and get similar results. Some people even believe that its based on ethnicity.

Very well could be I'm 1/4 Native and they ate a palo diet for sure...low carb/mod fat/high protien works great for me..Don't agree with milk, and too many carbs actually make me feel sluggish.

Fit Guru
11-08-2012, 10:34 AM
Yea I think it's BS also. I like keeping things simple. Hell it's hard enough just getting the meals in and getting a good workout in without remember" ok 300 carbs thurs,200 Friday ,100 sat." Most working people I know skip meals. What if its a carb meal on your 300 day? It just messes the equation up.

Bruiser
11-08-2012, 11:20 AM
Yea I think it's BS also. I like keeping things simple. Hell it's hard enough just getting the meals in and getting a good workout in without remember" ok 300 carbs thurs,200 Friday ,100 sat." Most working people I know skip meals. What if its a carb meal on your 300 day? It just messes the equation up.

Exactly.

Best advice I ever got was K.I.S.S.

Keep It Simple Stupid...

AgentYes
11-30-2012, 04:28 AM
Total bullshit.

bbcoach
12-01-2012, 09:29 PM
wow? always something to make a buck in this world!!

bbcoach
12-01-2012, 09:30 PM
What is real BS is all the diet products... How about some good clean eating and little exercise!!! Shit they all want a pill, but if you want to add mass and take something your a freak!