PDA

View Full Version : Best Lift of the Day.... Post in here!

SisterSteel
10-20-2012, 07:12 PM
Post your best lift of the day in here, no matter what the exercise is.

So, what's did you do today???

kazman68
10-20-2012, 09:01 PM
Saturday is my rest/refeed day. But I'd like to see some numbers :)

Ironguruera
10-21-2012, 02:05 PM
Hmmm maybe I'll try some 60 lbs dumbbells on preacher or see if I can do my 130lb barbell preacher for ya sister. I normally do 4 exercise giant set for biceps but its stale so I wanna switch it up. Maybe I'll try the Larry Scott triple set/giant set of bicep doom just for u. I'll see how my power output and energy level feels today. The Larry Scott program creates oxygen debt like nothing else I've tried weights wise. It's brutal and ppl stare at me like I'm sick in the head lol.

I'm off to hit chest and biceps shortly.

I'll report back later.

Happy lifting !!

||||-----||||

NTL
10-21-2012, 02:37 PM
I pulled 455 this morning . This was a Max for me. I love doing deadlifts.

Ironguruera
10-21-2012, 02:50 PM

My back hurts just reading that! Rock on bro! I used to love deads. Best overall body move there is IMHO.

Ironguruera
10-21-2012, 06:13 PM
All I could muster was 60# dumbbells on preacher today with strict form all the way to bottom sister. I wasn't 100% today.

SisterSteel
10-21-2012, 07:22 PM

Deadlifts are a VERY sexy movement. Nothing like dropping that bar on the floor and bitching slapping it into submission by ripping it off the floor and locking it out at the top. Good Job.

kazman68
10-21-2012, 08:22 PM
My back hurts just reading that! Rock on bro! I used to love deads. Best overall body move there is IMHO.

I agree..excellent lift for overall body development and strength.

NTL
10-21-2012, 08:28 PM
Deadlifts are a VERY sexy movement. Nothing like dropping that bar on the floor and bitching slapping it into submission by ripping it off the floor and locking it out at the top. Good Job.

Thanks but not that impressive for a Guy that 6'3 and 238lbs

Ironguruera
10-21-2012, 09:31 PM
Thanks but not that impressive for a Guy that 6'3 and 238lbs

Way more then I can do! Don't worry about the other guys. Only worry about what u can do and that your progressing

kazman68
10-21-2012, 10:33 PM
Way more then I can do! Don't worry about the other guys. Only worry about what u can do and that your progressing

Good advice Iron...some people are better at some lifts and weaker at others do your best to keep improving. 455 is nothing to sneeze at your a lot stronger than the average joe.

Fuelfan
10-22-2012, 09:24 AM

Damn!!!!!! Brother I weigh more than you and i'm no where near 455. Nice lift!
My best lift this weekend was on seated cable rows with very strict form (no upper body movement) @385*6. I weighed in Friday @ 241lbs @ 9% bf.

kazman68
10-22-2012, 06:04 PM
Damn!!!!!! Brother I weigh more than you and i'm no where near 455. Nice lift!
My best lift this weekend was on seated cable rows with very strict form (no upper body movement) @385*6. I weighed in Friday @ 241lbs @ 9% bf.

241 at 9% is nothing to sneeze at either..good work bro.

Fuelfan
10-22-2012, 09:59 PM
Thanks brother! As I get older it gets harder and harder to put up the big weight but even at 42 I still feel like i'm in my early 30's. I keep getting bigger, I just wish I could get taller and grow some damn hair on my had! lol

layddually
10-22-2012, 11:02 PM
Today best lift was my fridge into my house. Paint should be done tomorrow carpet Thursday. Finish moving in this weekend. But sigh I'm currently at wife's cousins house. Her two daughters are smoking hot. I am so glad I backed down on my test/mast when I did.

SisterSteel
10-22-2012, 11:19 PM
Nothing to tear underwear over but I pulled 355lbsX5. This is a light week. Next week should be more impressive.

Fuelfan
10-23-2012, 08:05 AM
Damn!! I want to come lift with you!!

chuckzilla
10-24-2012, 07:02 AM
All I could muster was 60# dumbbells on preacher today with strict form all the way to bottom sister. I wasn't 100% today.i have done 50# a couple times, your makin me feel small brother.

Ironguruera
10-24-2012, 01:58 PM
i have done 50# a couple times, your makin me feel small brother.

I prefer single arm with the heavier weights. I can concentrate and isolate better. with a bar best I can muster is 130# on a good day. I prefer to go a tad lighter and go to rock bottom and even uncurl wrists.

kazman68
10-24-2012, 07:29 PM
I prefer single arm with the heavier weights. I can concentrate and isolate better. with a bar best I can muster is 130# on a good day. I prefer to go a tad lighter and go to rock bottom and even uncurl wrists.

Always done my preacher similar full range of motion I use barbell, and go to rock bottom, put my head down and actually pull the bar up and over my head at the top getting a full contraction. I also love cable preachers.

Ironguruera
10-24-2012, 09:32 PM
Always done my preacher similar full range of motion I use barbell, and go to rock bottom, put my head down and actually pull the bar up and over my head at the top getting a full contraction. I also love cable preachers.

Hmmm I like the sounds of this kaz. Can u elaborate on armpit and elbow placement on the bench ? Are your armpits jammed into the bench? Is the elbow at the top of the pad or more mid pad?

kazman68
10-24-2012, 11:58 PM
Elbows are midpad like you said go all the way down and squeeze the muscle as you come up, keeping constant tension on the muscle, I have seen some guys kind of pause at the top and relax..bad bad..you want the seat kind of low, as you come up duck your head down and pull the bar over your head as far as you can. Keep your wrists straight the bar should end up near where the back of your head and neck meet. Again your squeezing the biceps through the whole movement really squeezing it at the top.. I use an ez curl bar and change hand placement from inner to outer each set. As you already know no bouncing at the bottom of the movement.If you try them next time you do biceps and still aren't sure if your doing them correctly perhaps I can post a picture. I train arms Friday, maybe I can get some one to snap a shot..I also need to find my usb cable so I can upload the photos. Also leave your ego at the door, doing them strictly and correctly you don't need a shit ton of weight. Edgar Fletcher used to do these and had massive arms, he would use a 10 and a 5 on each side. Pure mind to muscle connection. If you have ever done overhead curls on the lat-pulldown, the bar should end up in the same area, there similar movements so to speak.

Ironguruera
10-25-2012, 01:29 AM
Ok your key phrase was bicep curl on lat pulldown cable. I've done those and variations lots of times trying to get that peak.

I'll try to simulate your style Sunday.

You are right though. The muscle only sees load the weight isn't as important. Kai green has some cool vids on YouTube about being a bb vs a powerlifter.

chuckzilla
10-25-2012, 10:01 AM
All I could muster was 60# dumbbells on preacher today with strict form all the way to bottom sister. I wasn't 100% today.i had to try 55# dumbells after seeing this and did 4 reps with good form. thought that was good considering i had never tried over 50#

Ironguruera
10-25-2012, 01:43 PM
i had to try 55# dumbells after seeing this and did 4 reps with good form. thought that was good considering i had never tried over 50#

Glad I'm motivated a few ppl. I think I can do the 65#. I do use wrist wrap supports. my wrists are my weak point. I do try to work them with various forearm exercises.

I'm going to try kaz's bar bicep action spoken about above this week. I'll start with the dumbs and see if 65 # is doable.

kazman68
10-25-2012, 06:07 PM
Glad I'm motivated a few ppl. I think I can do the 65#. I do use wrist wrap supports. my wrists are my weak point. I do try to work them with various forearm exercises.

I'm going to try kaz's bar bicep action spoken about above this week. I'll start with the dumbs and see if 65 # is doable.

Good to hear, I should have used less words..not good at keeping things short ;) very effective your getting a full rom and a great squeeze at the top, I used to have large flatter biceps when I was younger, football shaped like Sergio (not quite as big back then) I have definitely improved shape and peak, I'm like Arnold right bi is slightly shorter and more peaked, left is longer and fuller, although there isn't near as much difference as Big A's.

Ironguruera
10-27-2012, 06:55 PM
Good to hear, I should have used less words..not good at keeping things short ;) very effective your getting a full rom and a great squeeze at the top, I used to have large flatter biceps when I was younger, football shaped like Sergio (not quite as big back then) I have definitely improved shape and peak, I'm like Arnold right bi is slightly shorter and more peaked, left is longer and fuller, although there isn't near as much difference as Big A's.

Kaz the preacher bench was calling at me to try to play your magical bicep peak music on it. It wasn't bicep day I was very curious about the method u mentioned. I just played around with a few reps. It seems beautiful! I'll pound it mercilessly tomorrow for real and report back. I think I finally found the bicep peak move I like!

The preacher at my gym is a standup but it was still workable. I'd love Larry Scott's bench as the curve of his pad is pure genius! Bad news is its like $600 lmao.

kazman68
10-28-2012, 01:17 AM
Kaz the preacher bench was calling at me to try to play your magical bicep peak music on it. It wasn't bicep day I was very curious about the method u mentioned. I just played around with a few reps. It seems beautiful! I'll pound it mercilessly tomorrow for real and report back. I think I finally found the bicep peak move I like!

The preacher at my gym is a standup but it was still workable. I'd love Larry Scott's bench as the curve of his pad is pure genius! Bad news is its like $600 lmao.

Keep working at it spider curls are another great movement,reversing the pad and using it straight up and down, again forget about the weight concentrate on the movement.

http://www.muscleandstrength.com/exercises/spider-curl.html

chuckzilla
10-28-2012, 11:33 AM

I'm going to try kaz's bar bicep action spoken about above this week. I'll start with the dumbs and see if 65 # is doable.i use the wrist wraps also and do forearm exercises. going to give the 60# dumbell a try.

Ironguruera
10-28-2012, 11:48 AM
i use the wrist wraps also and do forearm exercises. going to give the 60# dumbell a try.

You can do it! I will use my freehand to barely assist if need be ESP to force out some last reps. another reason I like single arm over bar is that I can spot myself.

Ironguruera
10-28-2012, 11:54 AM
Keep working at it spider curls are another great movement,reversing the pad and using it straight up and down, again forget about the weight concentrate on the movement.

http://www.muscleandstrength.com/exercises/spider-curl.html

the preacher at my gym has a flat side to it but I don't like using it. Just doesn't work well for me. it would work better with cables off the floor but the bench is bolted to the floor lol.

I think I'll try using a adjustable incline bench and working it that way.

they actually make slider curl benches but I've never seen one in person. They are a dying breed of machines like donkey calve machines, nautilus pullovers. in some ways the industry has gone backwards lol.

Ironguruera
10-28-2012, 04:20 PM
Ok kaz I gave it a go today. I used an ez curl bar. I tried a 35# on each side and it was a tad to much. U were right......less is more on this move. I dropped to a 25 on each side and did slow negatives and squeezed like hell at the top. Felt good!

I also did some spider like curls on the incline bench and that worked great! I'll stick with it for a while and see how I progress.

I did 3-4 sets on the preacher. Standing cables and got a gooood stretch. Finished up with the spiders.

SisterSteel
10-28-2012, 05:20 PM
Spider Curls used to be one of my favorite bicep exercises but it bothers my elbow (even if I go light) so I had to drop it.

kazman68
10-28-2012, 07:11 PM
Ok kaz I gave it a go today. I used an ez curl bar. I tried a 35# on each side and it was a tad to much. U were right......less is more on this move. I dropped to a 25 on each side and did slow negatives and squeezed like hell at the top. Felt good!

I also did some spider like curls on the incline bench and that worked great! I'll stick with it for a while and see how I progress.

I did 3-4 sets on the preacher. Standing cables and got a gooood stretch. Finished up with the spiders.

Glad it worked for you :) Really helped shape my bi's I have long full bi's so I have worked for the peak.

Ironguruera
10-29-2012, 12:48 AM
Glad it worked for you :) Really helped shape my bi's I have long full bi's so I have worked for the peak.

Yeah my belly is decent. Just need more peak!

kazman68
10-29-2012, 01:06 AM
Yeah my belly is decent. Just need more peak!
Damn! arms are looking thick and meaty...Nice job!

zedhed
10-29-2012, 12:33 PM
LMAO Im stll in slagging off mode so the very most that Im lifting recently is prolly my 32 oz iced coffee...but coming back soon boyz and gurlz. Really I am...

Ironguruera
10-29-2012, 06:14 PM
Damn! arms are looking thick and meaty...Nice job!

Thanks kaz! I still see pipe cleaners in the mirror lol.
I suppose they have improved since starting up again over 2 yrs ago....

We are our own harshest critics.

kazman68
10-29-2012, 06:32 PM
Thanks kaz! I still see pipe cleaners in the mirror lol.
I suppose they have improved since starting up again over 2 yrs ago....

We are our own harshest critics.

Very true...but coming from a seasoned guy, you have made some great improvements.

chuckzilla
10-29-2012, 07:20 PM
405# sqaut today, after 385. best i have ever done.

kazman68
10-29-2012, 07:27 PM
405# sqaut today, after 385. best i have ever done.

Good work brother...If your making improvements your doing something right!

zedhed
10-30-2012, 10:34 AM
Dam nice zilla!

chuckzilla
10-30-2012, 07:19 PM
Good work brother...If your making improvements your doing something right!

Dam nice zilla!thank you, been using a modified version of a routine bruiser talked about.

SisterSteel
10-30-2012, 11:32 PM
I pulled 435lbs for an easy single and that was after training BJJ earlier for 2 hours.

NTL
10-31-2012, 05:08 AM
Dam sister you are very strong.

chuckzilla
10-31-2012, 06:55 PM
i use the wrist wraps also and do forearm exercises. going to give the 60# dumbell a try.dumbell preacher curl, did a solid rep with a 60 pound dumbell today, both arms.

SisterSteel
10-31-2012, 07:08 PM
Dam sister you are very strong.

Thank NTL. Not a PR but a solid pull and I was happy with it.

zedhed
11-02-2012, 01:10 PM
yeah SS I would think you would be happy with it. Looking GOOD suga!

Bruiser
11-02-2012, 02:28 PM
thank you, been using a modified version of a routine bruiser talked about.

Nice! How are you running it?

I pulled 435lbs for an easy single and that was after training BJJ earlier for 2 hours.

Holy hell. Nice work.

dumbell preacher curl, did a solid rep with a 60 pound dumbell today, both arms.

Who cares about curls? Damn pretty boy.... Lol.

Bruiser
11-02-2012, 02:28 PM
It was cold as fuck this morning and I could even see my breath in the gym/garage. But since I can't make it to Jakked tomorrow I decided to push/pull today. And holy hell did it go good!

DEATHLIFT:
135 x 5
225 x 3
315 x 1
365 x 1
385 x 1
405 x 1* (20 lb PR!)

BENCH:
Bar - 3x20
115 x 5
185 x 3
255 x 1
275 x 1
295 x 1* (10 lb PR!)

DONE

That's 90 lbs I've put on my DL and 30 lbs on my bench in less than 3 months! Plus I realized that it's been less than a year since the first time I benched 200!

kazman68
11-02-2012, 05:02 PM
Nice! How are you running it?

Holy hell. Nice work.

Who cares about curls? Damn pretty boy.... Lol.

LOL some of us love our 'beach muscle'...as an old football coach used to call them, he got pissed if he saw you doing curls, so we had to try and sneak them in when he wasn't around.

Ironguruera
11-02-2012, 08:25 PM
LOL some of us love our 'beach muscle'...as an old football coach used to call them, he got pissed if he saw you doing curls, so we had to try and sneak them in when he wasn't around.

The guys at work are always busting my balls trying to get me to lift heavy shit....I'm not a strongman or powerlifter I'm a BB. Sure weight is important but not my only objective.

They twisted my arm to tighten a engine crankshaft bolt. It was some retarded amount of torque to yield spec. I got the 1st 2 settings for them. The last torque spec took me and 2 other guys lol.

One guy said damn u are sexy and strong. I stay away from him now lol.

SisterSteel
11-02-2012, 09:05 PM
yeah SS I would think you would be happy with it. Looking GOOD suga!

Thanks Zed. ;)

SisterSteel
11-02-2012, 09:08 PM
I love big boys but they can't just be big they also need to be strong.

kazman68
11-03-2012, 12:44 AM
The guys at work are always busting my balls trying to get me to lift heavy shit....I'm not a strongman or powerlifter I'm a BB. Sure weight is important but not my only objective.

They twisted my arm to tighten a engine crankshaft bolt. It was some retarded amount of torque to yield spec. I got the 1st 2 settings for them. The last torque spec took me and 2 other guys lol.

One guy said damn u are sexy and strong. I stay away from him now lol.

Ugg I would stay very far away too, I have encountered this before, because you are big and lift, you become the human forklift, "c'mon you like to lift things...or " here your get your workout lifting these boxes(or whatever)" no thanks I get my workout at the gym...

SisterSteel
11-03-2012, 10:16 AM
Ugg I would stay very far away too, I have encountered this before, because you are big and lift, you become the human forklift, "c'mon you like to lift things...or " here your get your workout lifting these boxes(or whatever)" no thanks I get my workout at the gym...

I completely agree with this. I had someone ask me... since you're strong you can move this furniture down these stairs all by yourself (an armoire). This thing isn't light and I'm not risking an injury b/c someone's to cheap to get a mover.

Ironguruera
11-03-2012, 11:13 AM
I completely agree with this. I had someone ask me... since you're strong you can move this furniture down these stairs all by yourself (an armoire). This thing isn't light and I'm not risking an injury b/c someone's to cheap to get a mover.

Exactly! Just what I wanna do twist my ankle or jack my wrist moving stupid shit.

One of the heaviest things I've ever lifted.....a big ass couch with a bed inside it. Holy shit batman that bastard was heavy!

NTL
11-03-2012, 12:17 PM
Try moving a piano. A friend bought a upright older piano and took 4 of us to get it in the house. I told him don't ask me to move it again,if you decide to sell it sell the dam house with it.

Ironguruera
11-03-2012, 01:54 PM
Try moving a piano. A friend bought a upright older piano and took 4 of us to get it in the house. I told him don't ask me to move it again,if you decide to sell it sell the dam house with it.

Lmfao! Did u grab his phone and delete your # from it ?

SisterSteel
11-03-2012, 03:58 PM
Lmfao! Did u grab his phone and delete your # from it ?

Should have smashed it over his head.

Ironguruera
11-03-2012, 04:16 PM
Should have smashed it over his head.

The piano or the phone? Lol.

kazman68
11-03-2012, 05:36 PM

LOL....I was going to move this very heavy piece of equipment, and I have another guy standing at the other end, so he says go and I start to pick it up realizing he isn't helping, I actually tweaked my bicep a bit, I was like wtf? He said "I wanted to see if you could move it yourself" Asshole, I did move it but could have easily torn a bicep...people think it's funny but it isn't..

MuscleAddiction
11-04-2012, 01:31 PM
Hit 495 dedz for 5...the whole set was:

235x5
315x5
405x5
455x5
495x5

Strong, solid form, and felt phenomenal!

lets see about next week!!!

zedhed
11-04-2012, 02:05 PM
Dam Nice MA!

MuscleAddiction
11-04-2012, 02:13 PM
Dam Nice MA!

There you are with those beautiful breasts...wait, that didn't sound right lol...missed ya buddy!

zedhed
11-04-2012, 03:03 PM
Yes they are beautiful!
I agree it didnt quite sound right tho...

kazman68
11-04-2012, 08:37 PM

235x5
315x5
405x5
455x5
495x5

Good work!

chuckzilla
11-07-2012, 10:12 AM

235x5
315x5
405x5
455x5
495x5

lets see about next week!!!great workout

SisterSteel
11-07-2012, 05:03 PM

235x5
315x5
405x5
455x5
495x5

That's some solid pulling MuscleAddiction.

GSRacer
01-13-2013, 05:46 AM
Squats: 405 for 10 solid reps

SisterSteel
01-13-2013, 01:16 PM
Squats: 405 for 10 solid reps

AWESOME. Are you a hip squatter (squat with the bar higher up on the back) or a lower back squatter (squat with the bar lower on the back)?

chuckzilla
01-19-2013, 08:50 AM
squated 315 for 8 reps yesterday, new rep pr.

red crayon
01-19-2013, 11:15 AM
Thats great Chuck I was begining to think no one squated heavy any more. FYI Heavy = anything thats more than you weigh. Just remember real men squat! The boys like the leg press, lol.

SisterSteel
01-19-2013, 12:10 PM
Thats great Chuck I was begining to think no one squated heavy any more. FYI Heavy = anything thats more than you weigh. Just remember real men squat! The boys like the leg press, lol.

It seems like a lot of people these days don't squat or deadlift. They'd rather play on machines than really test their mental and physical strength.

NTL
01-19-2013, 02:07 PM
I hit a PR of 395 on squats today and probaly could of got a few more lbs.I haven't maxed in a while so was very happy with the weight. FYI in 6'3 and 228lbs.

Encino_Mang
01-24-2013, 11:30 PM
Tripled 315 incline press.....5'4" 210lbs fat boy :)

chrisotpherm
01-25-2013, 11:21 PM
Was above to squat 540lbs for 4 reps after I did 1x12-135lbs, 1x10-315lbs, 1x8-405lbs, 1x6-495lbs.

SisterSteel
01-26-2013, 01:24 AM
540lbs for 4 is some serious weight.

MuscleAddiction
01-27-2013, 04:30 PM
I hit 455 for free squats yesterday for 10 reps deep and strict. Then hit 515 for Hack Squats for 15 reps for my final work set, legs are on fire today...can't wait to try TNE on my next leg day...495+ for reps will be a good possibility ;).

chrisotpherm
01-27-2013, 10:32 PM
540lbs for 4 is some serious weight.

Yeah I use my trust knee wraps for anything past 315lbs. Lessons learned through ignorant pain. Lol.

Fuelfan
02-01-2013, 01:58 AM
I was kinda proud of myself tonight so I had to post my lift. I incline pressed 225 with a reverse close grip for 8. Thanks CWB for the TNE, Cialis, Dbol combo! The more weight I added tonight the more aggressive I got. Killer workout tonight. Oh and my wife declined 165 for 6!

Ironguruera
02-01-2013, 03:22 PM
I was kinda proud of myself tonight so I had to post my lift. I incline pressed 225 with a reverse close grip for 8. Thanks CWB for the TNE, Cialis, Dbol combo! The more weight I added tonight the more aggressive I got. Killer workout tonight. Oh and my wife declined 165 for 6!

Nice! I like reverse grip for a mix up! I prefer it on the smith machine.

I think your wife lifted more then the clowns behind me last night on the bench lol

Fuelfan
02-01-2013, 07:39 PM
She is getting pretty strong for her size. I think i've got her ready to pull the trigger on running some var. I'm excited to see her take off and make some nice gains.

Ironguruera
02-01-2013, 08:53 PM
She is getting pretty strong for her size. I think i've got her ready to pull the trigger on running some var. I'm excited to see her take off and make some nice gains.

Nice man! That awesome she trains with u. after this 2nd baby the wife wants new tits. Then its recomp mode for her. I look forward to getting her on track.

Fuelfan
02-02-2013, 02:18 AM
Nice man! That awesome she trains with u. after this 2nd baby the wife wants new tits. Then its recomp mode for her. I look forward to getting her on track.

It really is nice to train with her. She would get pissed at me at first but the more time we spend in the gym together it kinda showed that i'm very serious about what i'm doing and she has really gotten serious as well. Also it's nice because I can load her up on the weight and really stress the negatives and be right there so she doesn't get hurt. Win win situation!

NTL
02-19-2013, 05:19 PM
I hadn't deadlifted in a month because of a nagging bicep injury but whent to do cardio and decided to deadlift.I pulled 500lbs that up 45lbs from about a month ago.

SisterSteel
02-19-2013, 06:28 PM
I hadn't deadlifted in a month because of a nagging bicep injury but whent to do cardio and decided to deadlift.I pulled 500lbs that up 45lbs from about a month ago.

Nice. You could always pull with a "hook" grip which is a double overhand grip where you wrap your fingers over your thumb. It's painful as shit but it does keep the strain off the bicep. It's also considered the strongest hand grip someone can use to grasp a bar.

TheRage93
02-19-2013, 09:49 PM
1 month post pec strain, I benched 300x10 today. Not too shabby.

chuckzilla
05-07-2013, 05:52 PM
i was kinda happy benching 285x3 then i saw what rage93 did. anyway, deadlifted 405x5 today(rep pr).

SisterSteel
05-07-2013, 08:04 PM
i was kinda happy benching 285x3 then i saw what rage93 did. anyway, deadlifted 405x5 today(rep pr).

Congrats on the rep PR.

chuckzilla
05-09-2013, 05:48 AM
Congrats on the rep PR.thank you!

Mattingly
05-09-2013, 02:51 PM
Been battling shoulder issues for a while but have been feeling a bit better lately and finally working back up in weights. Maxed out on military press with 245 for 3 reps last night.

Mattingly
05-15-2013, 09:20 PM
Shoulder still holding up ok. Incline DB with 120's for 8 tonight. Also was able to get 6 with 90's on Incline DB Flyes. Sitting here with ice on the shoulder to be safe while sipping on the post workout shake.

Started taking SuperCirrus a few weeks ago at the recommendation of a buddy of mine who had shoulder pain and my shoulder and elbow all of a sudden feel dramatically better the past few days. Interesting...if this continues I will be stoked. Best they have felt in years. And I haven't even started adding Deca yet!!

SisterSteel
05-17-2013, 01:20 AM
Shoulder still holding up ok. Incline DB with 120's for 8 tonight. Also was able to get 6 with 90's on Incline DB Flyes. Sitting here with ice on the shoulder to be safe while sipping on the post workout shake.

Started taking SuperCirrus a few weeks ago at the recommendation of a buddy of mine who had shoulder pain and my shoulder and elbow all of a sudden feel dramatically better the past few days. Interesting...if this continues I will be stoked. Best they have felt in years. And I haven't even started adding Deca yet!!

I'm interested in hearing if it continues to help and feel better because my elbows are always killing me from lifting and BJJ. Let me know how it goes.

Ironguruera
05-17-2013, 01:53 AM
Super cissus seems like one of those works awesome or not at all for ppl.

Didn't work for me. I cried lol.

Hope it works for you sister!

Mattingly
05-17-2013, 08:59 PM
I'm interested in hearing if it continues to help and feel better because my elbows are always killing me from lifting and BJJ. Let me know how it goes.

I sure will SS. Very good early results though. This is really interesting because I came off NPP a few weeks ago and my shoulders and elbow are feeling better. Seems backwards to me. Only other change has been the SuperCissus. I hope it's not too good to be true. Did military with 100's for 6 tonight. Haven't been able to do that in a decade.

dbacik
05-23-2013, 11:33 PM
475 high bar back squat. 260 snatch. 345 clean and jerk. All one session. Take your pick :).

Mattingly
05-24-2013, 09:56 AM
475 high bar back squat. 260 snatch. 345 clean and jerk. All one session. Take your pick :).

You said snatch...nice!! ;-)

SisterSteel
05-24-2013, 10:34 AM
120kg snatch and 155kg C&J are solid numbers.

chuckzilla
09-06-2013, 04:26 AM
log press pr, 190#. hopefully 200 soon.

bionic redneck
09-06-2013, 07:59 AM
standing calf raises 500 x 10, one leg leg ext. 150 x 10, one arm tri ext behind the head 90 x 10, military press 225 x 14

prc603
10-08-2013, 06:42 PM
standing calf raises 500 x 10, one leg leg ext. 150 x 10, one arm tri ext behind the head 90 x 10, military press 225 x 14
holy fucking man mode bro. i need to step my shit up.

bbqlol
10-18-2013, 09:52 PM
405x5 deads...deads make my legs day haha