PDA

View Full Version : Transformation Contest!!

Fit Guru
10-23-2012, 10:52 AM
I'm working with several members on anything from Lean bulks to cutting diets. In the past I did a Transformation contest and bad a huge response .With a minimal fee I help each person get leaner, get bigger or both over a 8 week period. Ill customize each individual persons diet to reach that goal. At the end of 8 weeks ill give a cash prize to the winner. I know winter is coming up and a lot of you are bulking. Maybe we save it for spring but maybe there's enough to start one now. Just give me feedback on who would be interested.

Fit Guru
10-23-2012, 11:05 AM
You can PM me for more info

Vicious 13
10-23-2012, 11:19 AM
I'm down for an all out bulk im on a bulk cycle now w more than 8 weeks left does that work

Frustratez
10-23-2012, 11:34 AM
I'm down !

layddually
10-23-2012, 11:35 AM
I'm in for what ever.

Sherk
10-23-2012, 12:16 PM
Sold! One question though. Is aas permitted in the contest?

layddually
10-23-2012, 12:19 PM
What would make this contest interesting is if only trt dose aas was allowed. Of course it would be impossible to control that but it would deffenitly prove how much diet and training works.

Fit Guru
10-23-2012, 12:22 PM
What would make this contest interesting is if only trt dose aas was allowed. Of course it would be impossible to control that but it would deffenitly prove how much diet and training works.

Yes it would be impossible to verify.

layddually
10-23-2012, 05:27 PM
If we do this before the 1st of jan I will be on trt only. But that's cool because then can show how much diet really does effect. For myself I would like to see the difference.

Fit Guru
10-23-2012, 06:30 PM
It's all in the diet. Only drugs I've seen that affects fat loss is T-3 and clenbuterol

Fit Guru
10-23-2012, 06:30 PM
Well GH also

kazman68
10-23-2012, 06:49 PM
Well GH also

Your a very knowledgeable guy, and I respect your opinions, what is your opinion on this statement?

Trenbolone is extraordinarily good as a fat loss agent. One reason for this is its powerful effect on nutrient partitioning. It is a little known fact is that androgen receptors are found in fat cells as well as muscle cells, androgens act directly on the A.R in fat cells to affect fat burning.The stronger the androgen binds to the A.R, the higher the lipolytic effect on adipose tissue (fat). Since some steroids even increase the numbers of A.R in muscle and fat this fat loss effect would be amplified with the concurrent use of other compounds, such as Testosterone.

Imho I believe Tren does have some fat burning effects, nothing like T3 or a Beta Agonist. But some none the less,opinions may differ. No I'm not trying to start shit, I respect your opinion very much, your part of the older guard like myself.

Fit Guru
10-23-2012, 08:24 PM
Oh I don't think your starting anything. My ears are open to anything. It's hard to say. I go by experience as I have trained hundreds of bodybuilders and figure competitors. I do know I have the men on Tren during prep and they do lose BF but not sure I can pin point tren as a fat burning agent butt it works during the cutting cycle. I'd like to experiment on someone using just that steroid alone on a moderate diet with no cardio and see.

kazman68
10-23-2012, 08:29 PM
Oh I don't think your starting anything. My ears are open to anything. It's hard to say. I go by experience as I have trained hundreds of bodybuilders and figure competitors. I do know I have the men on Tren during prep and they do lose BF but not sure I can pin point tren as a fat burning agent butt it works during the cutting cycle. I'd like to experiment on someone using just that steroid alone on a moderate diet with no cardio and see.

That would be a good experiment, I know Trenbolone has wonderful nutrient partitioning effects.

layddually
10-23-2012, 09:32 PM

Ok I will do it.

Fit Guru
10-23-2012, 11:19 PM
Just send me PM or email me at. Fit.guru@ymail.com for entry info. We need at least 10 entries to make a good contest.i had 35 entries the last contest I had a couple years back. It's alot of fun.

Fit Guru
10-24-2012, 02:58 PM
I need to get an idea of who will be ready and when. With the holidays coming some may not be ready. Give me some ideas Via email on who can start in a week or so.

Fit Guru
11-03-2012, 12:07 PM
Layddually posted about our Transformation contest at IJ and suggested a board against board contest. To my surprise there's quite a few guys IN over there. Don't know if their doing their own diets or if their "guru" is gonna get in on it? He did day he wanted to do the contest. So far here we have about 6 "serious" entrants. We need at least 10.

Skyling35
11-03-2012, 12:20 PM
Layddually posted about our Transformation contest at IJ and suggested a board against board contest. To my surprise there's quite a few guys IN over there. Don't know if their doing their own diets or if their "guru" is gonna get in on it? He did day he wanted to do the contest. So far here we have about 6 "serious" entrants. We need at least 10.

I might be in for in but if its supposed to be cruise doses like layddually suggested then I'd be way out of it haha. Not even close to cruising doses at all. What time frame are we looking at for when it would start and end?

Fit Guru
11-03-2012, 02:35 PM
Well this was a MC contest til it spilled over to IJ. Some of them want a 12 weeker where I suggested an 8 week.i don't care what they do really. I think it could get real confusing.

layddually
11-03-2012, 03:03 PM
I might be in for in but if its supposed to be cruise doses like layddually suggested then I'd be way out of it haha. Not even close to cruising doses at all. What time frame are we looking at for when it would start and end?

I was saying it would be interesting to do that because then it would show that diet really counts. But there wouldnt be any fun in that. No one here really wanted to compete that's why I posted on IJ to get a board against board comp going hoping more people would be in this.

layddually
11-03-2012, 03:13 PM
Well this was a MC contest til it spilled over to IJ. Some of them want a 12 weeker where I suggested an 8 week.i don't care what they do really. I think it could get real confusing.

I kinda agreed with the longer run but then again I have never had a good diet to get any real changes in 8 weeks. Yes it could get confusing I didn't think about that I just wanted to see a contest happen and only like 2-3 guys here Sean interested.

Fit Guru
11-03-2012, 03:52 PM
Oh there's nothing wrong with that. I just wish we had more response here.

Vicious 13
11-03-2012, 09:12 PM
What do we have two or 3 guys

Fuelfan
11-03-2012, 09:20 PM
I've given it a lot of thought and I'd like to do it! I've never been down in the 5-6% bf before and I think something like this would be a good push for me.

Fit Guru
11-03-2012, 11:51 PM
I think 5 legit. Maybe six. Some have already hired me for a long term deal so I'm going to help them with the contest. The only way I know for sure is when someone lays their money where their mouth is. I'd hate to see a lot of guys saying they are entering and flying "solo" but never finish the contest. It's not fair to the guys that pay and work their ass off.

Fit Guru
11-05-2012, 11:58 PM
I have 4 paid as of now. I know there's at least 4 more on the fence or just waiting for turnout

REGGOR
11-06-2012, 11:30 AM
I have 4 paid as of now. I know there's at least 4 more on the fence or just waiting for turnout

OK i am in !!!!!!!!!!!

layddually
11-06-2012, 05:51 PM
I can't wait this will be fun.

Fit Guru
11-06-2012, 08:07 PM
Looking for more to sign up. I'd like 10. People don't wanna diet. It seperates the MEN from the BOYS for sure. I think guys think ill have Pizza, French fri's and whole milk on my diets . Sorry, I don't. Getting lean takes guts and willpower!!! Do you have what it takes???

layddually
11-06-2012, 08:53 PM
Come on guys lets get this thing going just need a few more. I am ready I can do this shit. ;-)

kazman68
11-06-2012, 09:07 PM
Looking for more to sign up. I'd like 10. People don't wanna diet. It seperates the MEN from the BOYS for sure. I think guys think ill have Pizza, French fri's and whole milk on my diets . Sorry, I don't. Getting lean takes guts and willpower!!! Do you have what it takes???

So true Fit...

chrisotpherm
11-06-2012, 09:13 PM
Screw it I am in!!! I am about to come off a blast in two weeks anyways so no way I can jade the results as I have to cruise for blood work is due on the 6 of dec to keep my trt going and I can't jack that up!

Fit Guru
11-06-2012, 10:30 PM
I'm thinking about running this contest from Dec1- march 1 or 12 weeks. That way people can enjoy thanksgiving . Splurge some for the holiday but not fall behind and be in really good shape for start of spring. Thoughts ?

REGGOR
11-06-2012, 10:59 PM
That would be great.. Then my hands would be all healed from surgery..

layddually
11-06-2012, 11:02 PM
That sounds good to me

REGGOR
11-10-2012, 09:34 AM
Any news on the contest ???

layddually
11-10-2012, 11:38 AM
Any news on the contest ???

So far I think we are on for dec 1st. I haven't heard anything new.

Fit Guru
11-10-2012, 12:02 PM
Yes dec 1st. You guys that have your starting diets just use them for reference for now. It does not help you to get a head start because I'm gonnna use the pics you send me Nov 28-30 for your "before" pics.

chrisotpherm
11-10-2012, 04:50 PM
Roger that.

PlT
11-16-2012, 03:40 PM
Is it to late to attempt this?

Fit Guru
11-16-2012, 04:08 PM
Not at all. You have 2 weeks. I would love to see 4 more join up in 2 weeks

Vicious 13
11-16-2012, 05:31 PM
Can u pm me more info fit

PlT
11-16-2012, 05:42 PM
Me too, please!

Fit Guru
11-18-2012, 11:52 AM
Can u pm me more info fit

Did I get the info to you and Pitt?? My computer has crashed and I'm doing everything from iPhone .

Vicious 13
11-18-2012, 04:53 PM
I didn't get anything fit

REGGOR
11-19-2012, 04:18 PM
Almost time !!!!

layddually
11-19-2012, 04:35 PM
2 weeks and it's go time.

layddually
11-19-2012, 04:56 PM
This is going to be tough new baby in the house my wife is going to be tripping. So I have got to find a way to energize myself after the ruff days.

Fit Guru
11-19-2012, 06:55 PM
So you think you will be missing gym time?

Ironguruera
11-19-2012, 08:32 PM
This is going to be tough new baby in the house my wife is going to be tripping. So I have got to find a way to energize myself after the ruff days.

Do your best to keep the wife happy and make her feel like she is #1. Then she won't be on your back to workout as much.

Try some new oral p tren. Like the energizer bunny of that stuff! just gotta dose 3 times a day. It's oral not pins so its easy enough.

layddually
11-19-2012, 08:45 PM
So you think you will be missing gym time?

Nope I think I will be getting yelled at a lot. LOL and I will be tired when I get home because gym will be all or nothing.

layddually
11-19-2012, 08:46 PM
Do your best to keep the wife happy and make her feel like she is #1. Then she won't be on your back to workout as much.

Try some new oral p tren. Like the energizer bunny of that stuff! just gotta dose 3 times a day. It's oral not pins so its easy enough.

Never been a fan of orals.

Vicious 13
11-19-2012, 08:54 PM
I've read the p tren is no good

layddually
11-20-2012, 07:54 AM
I've read the p tren is no good

There is some controversy over the testing that was done. They did not use the as version of ptren the guy made it from stuff he had laying around. I may give it a go super cheap.

Fit Guru
11-20-2012, 10:25 AM
Nope I think I will be getting yelled at a lot. LOL and I will be tired when I get home because gym will be all or nothing.

I see a lot about guys getting yelled at by their wives on here. Even after all the years I've competed my wife still questions things. It is give or take but I can't just let her take and take.

REGGOR
11-20-2012, 11:06 AM
My wife supports me 100% .. She makes all my meals freash every morning and tells me to get my lazy ass to the gym.. She will be with me every step of the way to may 25th contest.. If i can just lose 8 pounds a month for the next six months add some size to my arms i have no doubt i can make it.. First thing is to do my best here and then on march 1st get with fit guru and see what his plans would be for me to make it to that show..

layddually
11-20-2012, 11:01 PM
My wife supports me 100% .. She makes all my meals freash every morning and tells me to get my lazy ass to the gym.. She will be with me every step of the way to may 25th contest.. If i can just lose 8 pounds a month for the next six months add some size to my arms i have no doubt i can make it.. First thing is to do my best here and then on march 1st get with fit guru and see what his plans would be for me to make it to that show..

I would some day like to do a show but I have a long ways to go. Just a guess but I'm going to say I need to gain about 50lbs lean mass and loose another 20-30lbs fat.

Fit Guru
11-20-2012, 11:45 PM
I would some day like to do a show but I have a long ways to go. Just a guess but I'm going to say I need to gain about 50lbs lean mass and loose another 20-30lbs fat.

Your not that far off!!!

Fit Guru
11-20-2012, 11:46 PM
Your rightnon track at 2pm a week!!!

layddually
11-21-2012, 12:18 AM
Your not that far off!!!

Ok maybe minus 15lb bf and gain 50lean mass

Fit Guru
11-21-2012, 12:34 AM
Lol we will work on it!

kazman68
11-21-2012, 12:42 AM

You have a good wife, my g/f is very understanding as well, helps a great deal, especially when you get down to the last few weeks. it's nice to have a woman who isn't bitching while she's shaving your ass.

REGGOR
11-21-2012, 09:22 AM

Me too !! I have to lose about 40 pounds of fat .. With the right diet and cardio it will be easy.. This time i will be doing a work out from another board i used to be on from a guy named lordhuge .. Its high rep and with my hands the way they are it will be perfect for me.. Of course diet will be from fit guru..

Six months is a long time and if i give it every thing i got i will sucssed !!!

REGGOR
11-21-2012, 09:24 AM
You have a good wife, my g/f is very understanding as well, helps a great deal, especially when you get down to the last few weeks. it's nice to have a woman who isn't bitching while she's shaving your ass.

Hell yha bro she is a phillipino they really make great wifes !!

Vicious 13
11-21-2012, 09:32 AM
I have a cop buddy that married a phlip woman he met online... He talked to her a while flew out married her brought her back.. That was years ago they have kids now real nice family wife does EVERYTHING

REGGOR
11-21-2012, 09:58 AM
Yha it awesome man .. She does every thing from making my breakfast while i am still in bed to wasing my work shirts in the sink.. I dont tell her to do thats just the way she was brought up... She makes all my meals freash every day she says that i must eat fresh food ...
I all have to do is what she says is mans work.. Cut the grass ,shovle the snow and shit like that ....

If you are looking for good wife get a phillpino..

REGGOR
11-21-2012, 10:29 AM
Here she is holding up myu pants when i first started bodybuilding..

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k519/rouge67/wife.jpg

Sherk
11-21-2012, 11:10 AM
Nice job reggor! That's quite the accomplishment you've made man. A lot of guys your age loose hope and don't feel like they're able to make a dramatic change in there body (my father being one of them but he's 60). Keep it up man.

Fit Guru
11-21-2012, 12:50 PM
Me too !! I have to lose about 40 pounds of fat .. With the right diet and cardio it will be easy.. This time i will be doing a work out from another board i used to be on from a guy named lordhuge .. Its high rep and with my hands the way they are it will be perfect for me.. Of course diet will be from fit guru..

Six months is a long time and if i give it every thing i got i will sucssed !!!

You may want to rethink the high rep thing. You want to keep as much muscle as possible while dieting and if your going high rep that automatically means less weight. Heavy weight is what put the mass on. If you switch to lighter weight your muscles are just gonna shrink. Why wouldn't they?

REGGOR
11-21-2012, 01:49 PM
I have hardley trained at all in the last 3 months.. My hands even tho healed on the outside the tissue and tendeons are still sore and i can't hold any weight ... Right or wrong i have little choice .. I am going to do have to do this for the next 3 months ..

I am hopeing that when this first 3 months is over that You will see how serious i am and what i can do... Then i am going to hire you and put it all in your hands to get me to may 25 show..

This is what i did last year.. I had a guy from my old board train me.. He did not have any contest prep experance but 20 years or mre in the lifestyle... I still email him almost every day and would never have gotten where i did with out him..

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k519/rouge67/8-7-20122-11-55AMij.png

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k519/rouge67/8-17-20128-51-44AMGALERY2.png

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k519/rouge67/8-7-20122-14-06AMbackij.png

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k519/rouge67/7-4-201212-28-27PM3sidebyside.png

This year is going to be alot difrant now i know alot more i was still a noob when we started.. Every thing is subject change but right now i just need to get moving again..
I have probaly gianed 30 pounds of fat back and look like warmed over shit..

Last year i lost the online contest to guy wearing a pair of pants this year i have a bigger goal and thats make it to my first show !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any of you guy slip up one time i will be taking this home !!!!!!!!!!!!

kazman68
11-21-2012, 07:46 PM
Here she is holding up myu pants when i first started bodybuilding..

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k519/rouge67/wife.jpg

LOL your jeans are as big as her!

REGGOR
11-21-2012, 08:10 PM
LoL i was a 300 pounder.. With a waist of 54" .. December of 2010 was the first time i ever stepped into a gym.. It took me 1 year just to learn my way around the gym.

Starting decemeber 3rd is my time i am 45 years old so its now or never ...

kazman68
11-21-2012, 08:34 PM
LoL i was a 300 pounder.. With a waist of 54" .. December of 2010 was the first time i ever stepped into a gym.. It took me 1 year just to learn my way around the gym.

Sounds like your doing great, keep it up, this is the place to learn as much as possible, and knowledge is they key to anything and everything.

layddually
11-21-2012, 09:02 PM

Dam Reggor you better step it up better than that you will be 2 days behind. ;-)

REGGOR
11-21-2012, 09:19 PM
Sunday is my anniversary. My wife is making me take her to dinner and a movie.. .

Fit Guru
11-21-2012, 09:28 PM
I have hardley trained at all in the last 3 months.. My hands even tho healed on the outside the tissue and tendeons are still sore and i can't hold any weight ... Right or wrong i have little choice .. I am going to do have to do this for the next 3 months ..

I am hopeing that when this first 3 months is over that You will see how serious i am and what i can do... Then i am going to hire you and put it all in your hands to get me to may 25 show..

This is what i did last year.. I had a guy from my old board train me.. He did not have any contest prep experance but 20 years or mre in the lifestyle... I still email him almost every day and would never have gotten where i did with out him..

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k519/rouge67/8-7-20122-11-55AMij.png

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k519/rouge67/8-17-20128-51-44AMGALERY2.png

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k519/rouge67/8-7-20122-14-06AMbackij.png

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k519/rouge67/7-4-201212-28-27PM3sidebyside.png

This year is going to be alot difrant now i know alot more i was still a noob when we started.. Every thing is subject change but right now i just need to get moving again..
I have probaly gianed 30 pounds of fat back and look like warmed over shit..

Last year i lost the online contest to guy wearing a pair of pants this year i have a bigger goal and thats make it to my first show !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any of you guy slip up one time i will be taking this home !!!!!!!!!!!!

I forgot about your hands. Sorry

layddually
11-21-2012, 09:33 PM
Sunday is my anniversary. My wife is making me take her to dinner and a movie.. .

Hell I'm sure you will make it up in the first week anyway.

REGGOR
11-21-2012, 09:51 PM
Yeah man I'm really excited to get started. My wife whats me to wait till Monday so we can have a good time.. But she's on board 100 percent starting December third we're gonna kick ass.

layddually
11-22-2012, 09:44 AM
I'm excited as well but I'm starting to get pissed at my wife.

REGGOR
11-22-2012, 09:52 AM
I hope she is going to go along for the ride.. This stuff is brutal and if your like me we need all the help we can get... LOL

layddually
11-22-2012, 10:00 AM
I still haven't told her the plan because she will just be pissed about it. I have been trying to keep my strength up by doing body weight stuff. What is funny is my 3 yr old loves to do this stuff with me and wife hates it. One of the trails we run on has a pull up/dip station, a decline sit up bench, this weird body weight row and a few other things. My 3yr old loves using those. I pick her up to do chins but I let her pull some I don't just pick her up. She gets mad if I don't let her do stuff on her own. She can jog 1.5 miles. :)

REGGOR
11-22-2012, 10:08 AM
Can you take her to the gym ?? Maybe your wife would be kool with it if you took the baby and gave her the free time while you two are at the gym..

layddually
11-22-2012, 10:31 AM
Tried that before but now we have a newborn. She wants me muscular but doesn't want me to workout or diet lol. Day after new born got here she said you don't need to be going to gym you need to spend time with your daughter. I am at gym from 5am to 6am I go to work after gym WTF?

REGGOR
11-22-2012, 10:54 AM
Thats tuff bro.. I dont know man i just tell my wife that this next 6 months will be the hardest thing i ever done .. With out her help it will be almost impossible..

Dude some how you got to talk her into it...

Fit Guru
11-22-2012, 11:30 AM
Tried that before but now we have a newborn. She wants me muscular but doesn't want me to workout or diet lol. Day after new born got here she said you don't need to be going to gym you need to spend time with your daughter. I am at gym from 5am to 6am I go to work after gym WTF?

There are some serious control issues going on there. Been there.

layddually
11-22-2012, 11:52 AM
There are some serious control issues going on there. Been there.

Yup and insecurity

Fit Guru
11-25-2012, 03:38 PM
Anyone looking to get in last minute it's not too late!

Vicious 13
11-25-2012, 03:54 PM
Fit I never got the info maybe my pm box was full in still interested though

layddually
11-25-2012, 06:31 PM
Need more peeps Friday is GO day....

Fuelfan
11-25-2012, 10:53 PM
I really wanted to do it but I recently had a job offer and will be leaving for Qatar shortly so i'm out!

layddually
11-25-2012, 11:22 PM
Well technically sat is go day so I'm dosing Friday ;)

layddually
11-26-2012, 07:51 AM
I really wanted to do it but I recently had a job offer and will be leaving for Qatar shortly so i'm out!

It's a shame you won't be I this bro.

REGGOR
11-29-2012, 06:55 PM
Almost there !!! So where are we sending are pics ??? Really theres only 1 day left..

layddually
11-29-2012, 09:55 PM
Yup one day left I'm fuckin chomping at the bit here. I know there are more people in this but who I don't know.

Ecto
11-29-2012, 10:22 PM
Hey. Can I get on this. Shit!!!!! Am i too late.

Ecto
11-29-2012, 10:41 PM
As you can see I need some serious muscle gain and maybe a 6%-7% loss of fat. Those man boobs of mine need to go.

layddually
11-30-2012, 12:10 AM
I bet guru will let u in still

Ecto
11-30-2012, 12:30 AM
I hope so....never done one these before, but excited for the challenge.

Fit Guru
11-30-2012, 12:34 AM
Everyone's gonna take starting pics with Saturdays USA today in one of the pics. Ecto email me at. Fit.guru@ymail.com for details

Ecto
11-30-2012, 08:51 AM
I just sent you an email.

Bruiser
11-30-2012, 09:22 AM
I sent one too.

Fit Guru
11-30-2012, 10:40 AM
Got em guys and please jump on this. Unbeatable price plus big motivation!! And a little competition!!

Bruiser
11-30-2012, 10:45 AM
Just sent another email

Fit Guru
11-30-2012, 11:33 AM
Guys don't be embarrased to enter this contest. From all the pics I've seen it's pretty evenly matched. I have no bias in this contest. Ill treat everyone equally. I'd like to get 2 more by tomorrow!

Ecto
11-30-2012, 11:48 AM
I'm totally psyched and ready to do this.......c'mon fellas buck up, you know it will be worth it just for personal goals alone, besides the factor of winning.

Vicious 13
11-30-2012, 01:18 PM
I want to soooo badm!! don't care whether I win or lose I just want to take my body to the next level... A lot of you guys know I'm Not working right now and I've over extended myself spending wise... Sadly I just don't think it's in the cards....

Vicious 13
11-30-2012, 01:20 PM
Ugh I never sell my gear but maybe I can make something happen I have a few bottles of sust 450 maybe I could part w I'll make some calls

Fit Guru
11-30-2012, 01:38 PM
Guys don't be embarrased to enter this contest. From all the pics I've seen it's pretty evenly matched. I have no bias in this contest. Ill treat everyone equally. I'd like to get 2 more by tomorrow!

Vicious 13
11-30-2012, 01:48 PM
here is a pic of me at the start of my Cycle I've added some weight and maybe and a little size... Do I think u can stack weight on this fit 597

Vicious 13
11-30-2012, 01:49 PM
That's a cold pic right after waking up(lol. Anything to make me feel better)

layddually
11-30-2012, 01:59 PM
That's a cold pic right after waking up(lol. Anything to make me feel better)

Yea you need to enter you will be very competitive. I have been begging MJ to get in but I think he would rather spend his money on some tne.

Vicious 13
11-30-2012, 02:06 PM
Im going to see if I can sell something to get in on this... How much they paying for sperms ? Lol

Bruiser
11-30-2012, 02:19 PM
C'mon guys and enter this! Don't worry about what you look like now or how long you've been training. Honestly, the worse shape you're in and the less you've trained... the easier it will be for you to transform your body and win this! An out of shape noob that is all natural has a better shot to win this than an experienced guy who's geared to the fucking gills! Lets do this boys... I'm in.

layddually
11-30-2012, 02:44 PM
C'mon guys and enter this! Don't worry about what you look like now or how long you've been training. Honestly, the worse shape you're in and the less you've trained... the easier it will be for you to transform your body and win this! An out of shape noob that is all natural has a better shot to win this than an experienced guy who's geared to the fucking gills! Lets do this boys... I'm in.

Bruiser is spot on here.

Bruiser
11-30-2012, 02:47 PM
Bruiser is spot on here.

Well, duh. Of course I am. The rule in our house is: "Daddy's always right... unless mommy is home".

Ecto
11-30-2012, 03:35 PM

Well sweet. I am going to eat some extremely terrible shit tonight so I can look even worse tomorrow, too bad I don't drink.....I could really do it up. LOL

REGGOR
11-30-2012, 04:21 PM
You wont look as bad as me bro .. LOL

layddually
11-30-2012, 04:50 PM
Well sweet. I am going to eat some extremely terrible shit tonight so I can look even worse tomorrow, too bad I don't drink.....I could really do it up. LOL

Hey don't steal my idea lol

Bruiser
11-30-2012, 04:56 PM

Hey don't steal my idea lol

Pizza, Mt Dew, donuts and pretzels...

Vicious 13
11-30-2012, 04:58 PM
Chicken and rice.... Whomp Whomp

Fit Guru
11-30-2012, 05:29 PM
Haha rice my ass!!! Green beans !! Oops did I say that??

REGGOR
11-30-2012, 05:31 PM
You guys should have thought of that months ago.. I have been fatting up for the last 3 month's cuz of hand surgery.. Waite till i unleash this disastor tommrow..

layddually
11-30-2012, 05:49 PM
So when do we get our new diets? I need to get groceries.

REGGOR
11-30-2012, 06:04 PM
Will there be a section to post are pics or do we email them to fit guru ?

Ecto
11-30-2012, 06:21 PM
So when do we get our new diets? I need to get groceries.

+1 and what is the "official" start date. Well I suppose that all depends on Fit Guru, no rush of course, Heck i just got my info to him today. It may take him awhile to get us all down with diets and particulars.

layddually
11-30-2012, 06:44 PM
+1 and what is the "official" start date. Well I suppose that all depends on Fit Guru, no rush of course, Heck i just got my info to him today. It may take him awhile to get us all down with diets and particulars.

Tomorrow is go day....

Ecto
11-30-2012, 07:18 PM
Tomorrow is go day....

Great.....I don't even have a game plan together. Well more cardio for sure. My Transformation won't be dramatic anyhow. Even with gear, I can't make myself huge in 90 days. I could go leaner and look harder. That's about it for me. Fit Guru should post pics of everybody so we can do the before and after thing. I've already posted one pic on here already.

Fit Guru
11-30-2012, 07:27 PM
I think what's best is we start a thread with what's going on in the contest. I will have everyone's pics but what do you guys think about posting your own pics up? I don't want to break anyone's anonymity here. I'm also thinking about having 2 mods judge it along with me. I can post pics with everyone's permission .

Ironguruera
11-30-2012, 07:31 PM
I think what's best is we start a thread with what's going on in the contest. I will have everyone's pics but what do you guys think about posting your own pics up? I don't want to break anyone's anonymity here. I'm also thinking about having 2 mods judge it along with me. I can post pics with everyone's permission .

Sounds good just crop the photos that's all. I think guys that don't post pics cause guys will recognize tats are comical. If someone u know is looking that desperately for dirt on u.,....u have bigger fish to fry!

Bruiser
11-30-2012, 07:33 PM
Works for me

layddually
11-30-2012, 07:37 PM
Sound good

REGGOR
11-30-2012, 07:39 PM
x2

Ecto
11-30-2012, 07:39 PM
Yep, That sounds fine. Are we posting our USA Today pic then?????

Fit Guru
11-30-2012, 07:44 PM
I'm working off a freakin iPhone at the moment so my picture cropping capabilities are limited. If everyone can choose their own anonymity it would be good. Gonna try to use wife's laptop.

Fit Guru
11-30-2012, 07:55 PM
Anyone that wanted to enter but was in a financial bind. PM me and maybe we can work out a plan to get you in.

Fit Guru
11-30-2012, 08:04 PM
If you have not received your first diet PM me and email me. If you PM me give me the email u used . I've still got people emailing me from multiple email addys.