PDA

View Full Version : Fucking Sandy!

Bigmike
10-29-2012, 12:44 PM
My gym has already closed all location until Wednesday! All over this horse shit drizzle:mad:

Skyling35
10-29-2012, 01:07 PM
You better Hope it stays just drizzle. That's a huge bitch of a storm. One smaller than that made most of Houston lose power for almost 2 weeks 2-3 years ago

Bigmike
10-29-2012, 01:45 PM
I held up during the blizzard of 98 in a trailer with canned beens for 2 weeks walking my dog in 2.5 foot of snow. I can handle this stuff so long as I keep my roof. Got plenty of candles, propane, food, and pussy to stay occupied while the power is out. Bring it!

Just be lucky if I don't murder someone missing 3 days of gym time -_- I get kranky when I miss a day

Sherk
10-29-2012, 02:35 PM
I held up during the blizzard of 98 in a trailer with canned beens for 2 weeks walking my dog in 2.5 foot of snow.

You forgot to mention up hill both ways barefoot. Lol

Bigmike
10-29-2012, 04:57 PM
You forgot to mention up hill both ways barefoot. Lol

I did forget... that's probably because I'm trying to convince my girl friend I have a small dick right now. If I can convince her it's small and the pain from brutalizing her cervix isn't me maybe she'll dump me and I can bang a hotter chick. Mmmm Dreams ^.^

mj_0360
10-29-2012, 05:53 PM
We have rain and wind right now but nothing too bad. I really hope the power doesnt go out...

kazman68
10-29-2012, 06:36 PM
I know how you feel, I walked to a gym in a snowstorm one time, trained legs and walked home...I guess I was a tad ocd.

bigcivic
10-29-2012, 07:21 PM
It's pouring and heavy winds in pa. Creek behind my house is about to flood

zedhed
10-31-2012, 01:15 PM
Hope the best for all you guyz. Im in the middle of the country so no worries from Sandy here.

kazman68
10-31-2012, 05:36 PM
Hope the best for all you guyz. Im in the middle of the country so no worries from Sandy here.

Me too.. damn that bitch tore up stuff bad, I feel so bad for the victims, they had a picture on tv of a little old lady just sobbing...breaks your heart, god be with those people and all the brave public servants and volunteers who are lending a hand.

SisterSteel
10-31-2012, 06:20 PM
That cunt Sandy even fucked up the weather all the way down here.

kazman68
10-31-2012, 06:28 PM
That cunt Sandy even fucked up the weather all the way down here.

X2 were feeling it here in Ohio not at the level of the east coast but wet cold drizzle....nasty ass skank hoe of a storm. Where are you feeling at Sister? (you in the south)?

red crayon
11-11-2012, 11:37 PM
I think its time for a Sandy update! How are things going for you guys? Has the Federal Government been any help at all? National guard, Red Cross, Emergency Management Team, I hate to break it to you but Most of the stuff those guys do doesnt come from the Federal Government. Its state and local Government stuff, independant donations, but not the Federal Government. Who gets the Power Back on? Your local power company, again no federal help. Maybe the Federal Government will help pay the bills later on, if you qualify. If Im wrong please correct me! So whats going on there.