PDA

View Full Version : Become a Lurker

Ecto
10-30-2012, 06:44 AM
Hey fellas. Lately I've just had to become a lurker as i don't have much time anymore to be on the board. So i scan quick and get off. Me and my wife came to the agreement to not spend so much time on the computer and spend more quality time together. And honestly it ain't me, but I had to give in a little, but my wife lives on that damn Facebook. So anyway that is it in a nutshell. Later Bros.

Frustratez
10-30-2012, 07:17 AM
Hey fellas. Lately I've just had to become a lurker as i don't have much time anymore to be on the board. So i scan quick and get off. Me and my wife came to the agreement to not spend so much time on the computer and spend more quality time together. And honestly it ain't me, but I had to give in a little, but my wife lives on that damn Facebook. So anyway that is it in a nutshell. Later Bros.

Eat eat eat work xbox pc sleep repeat process . I tell my girlfriend to get a life and go hang out with friends lol you don't bust your ass at work ecto to come home and watch some chick shows and magic mike !

Sherk
10-30-2012, 08:02 AM

You gotta do what you gotta do bro.

Lunchbox
10-30-2012, 10:17 AM
Been there bro.. life is about sacrifices sometimes.

Like said above...gotta do what you gotta do.

babablacksheep
10-30-2012, 10:51 AM
We're not goin anywhere....

zedhed
10-31-2012, 01:12 PM
If that makes it work for you guyz then all good bro. But we do miss your input around here.