PDA

View Full Version : Most out of shape client ever!!!

Fit Guru
11-01-2012, 09:27 PM
I didn't really know where to post this so I just picked the "non weighted, body weight " section. Had a new "would be" client I gave 2 free sessions to with the promise she would buy a 20 session package deal. She had a lot of health issues and it was a challenge anyway. She was on a 2lb weight restriction from the Dr.friday I put her thru a very simplified beyond beginner kettle bell WO using a 2.5 lb plate. ( cause that was the lightest weight in the gym). Monday she text me and cancelled saying she was too sore to get out of bed all weekend and missed important engagements. And rescheduled for this Friday. Well today she called the owner of the gym, which is a friend of mine saying I was too rough on her and she couldn't train with me anymore.he knows exactly what we did in her workout which was nothing more that body weight exercises that lasted 20 min with rest. I told him that there was no easier workout. Not besides just walking on a treadmill for 30 min. If ever there was a person that needed a trainer it was her. I mean I made up shit because I had no experience with an easier WO than I put her thru. Come to find out when she signed up, she said another trainer had hurt her at another gym.!! Wish I'd known this or I'd never trained her. Can you say Law suit??!! Some people kill me!!

Skyling35
11-01-2012, 09:34 PM
That old saying you can lead a horse to water but can't make it drink seems to fit her perfectly.

Plus you just can't fix stupid.

layddually
11-01-2012, 09:55 PM
That old saying you can lead a horse to water but can't make it drink seems to fit her perfectly.

Plus you just can't fix stupid.

^^^^^ agreed.

layddually
11-01-2012, 09:57 PM
Haha she was most out of shape and I'm worst diet. Which by the way I need to stop off and get my trt stuff at pharmacy and a payment Form that wifey won't see ;)

Fit Guru
11-01-2012, 10:37 PM
Well I used to be good at hiding Wifey funds. She knows all my tricks now.

kazman68
11-01-2012, 11:35 PM
People don't want to work..they want the easy route, Americans are getting fattier,lazier,sicker , year after year. I watched a commercial last night about some shit called lipozene or something like that, you don't have to exercise or eat right, just take a pill...some lady said 'you just can't do it on your own, you can't" yah if you don't try, everyone wants the quick fix, you didn't get out of shape overnight so why do you expect getting in shape to be any different.

Fit Guru
11-01-2012, 11:39 PM
She wants the gym owner to help her now. Lol.. I said "she's on a 2 lb weight limit. What are you gonna do for her. Watch her lift her water bottle"? Well that is less than 2 lbs...hmmmm

Ironguruera
11-01-2012, 11:49 PM
People don't want to work..they want the easy route, Americans are getting fattier,lazier,sicker , year after year. I watched a commercial last night about some shit called lipozene or something like that, you don't have to exercise or eat right, just take a pill...some lady said 'you just can't do it on your own, you can't" yah if you don't try, everyone wants the quick fix, you didn't get out of shape overnight so why do you expect getting in shape to be any different.

Well said kaz! it's not easy to stay with it plenty of days I'd rather blow off the gym and do other things. Plenty of days where I'm so sick of eating chicken and rice etc......as you said though. What u put in is what u get out!

Dath
11-02-2012, 12:23 AM

^^^ this man speaks the truth !!

Lol I can see the commercial your talking about now....lil lady sitting there saying "you can't do it by yourself,.....you just can't " lmao who's gonna do it for you then HUH?!?! ....NOBODY it's all on you as the individual. Hold yourself accountable rather then others damn.

kazman68
11-02-2012, 04:28 AM
^^^ this man speaks the truth !!

Lol I can see the commercial your talking about now....lil lady sitting there saying "you can't do it by yourself,.....you just can't " lmao who's gonna do it for you then HUH?!?! ....NOBODY it's all on you as the individual. Hold yourself accountable rather then others damn.

True ^^^ Another problem with this country is no one wants to be accountable for there actions or problems.

ordawg1
11-02-2012, 11:08 AM
Problem is the bitch can & will take it to court and win an award. The insuranse companies just pass the cost on to the ppl that pay every day. This is the US today- is why I spend only half my time here. That and I LOVE warm tropical islands:cool:

kazman68
11-02-2012, 05:05 PM
Problem is the bitch can & will take it to court and win an award. The insuranse companies just pass the cost on to the ppl that pay every day. This is the US today- is why I spend only half my time here. That and I LOVE warm tropical islands:cool:

You lucky dawg!

c/s
11-03-2012, 07:27 AM
we call those people time bandits cuz they robbed u of ur precious time..she wasted ur time with that bullshit.. what is wrong with this chick that she is limited to 2lbs? i hate when people have a lame ass dr. excuse n ride that shit..when i was in the army lazy fucks would go to sick call n get a wack as excuse so they didnt have to run or do in any activities..

Fit Guru
11-03-2012, 12:00 PM
I knew she was "one of those" when I first met her but $600 is $600 . But these were FREE sessions which are just easy beginner shit anyway. She would fail 2nd grade PE! Lol

Ironguruera
11-03-2012, 12:32 PM
I knew she was "one of those" when I first met her but $600 is $600 . But these were FREE sessions which are just easy beginner shit anyway. She would fail 2nd grade PE! Lol

Lmfao @ fail 2nd grade pe!! I remember those fitness tests in school! I got the presidents award or something like that. I remember dying laughing at the guys that looked like they were having a seizure trying to do a pull up....

kazman68
11-03-2012, 05:41 PM
We used to play a game in gym called 'poop out' basically you run till there is only one left, I already knew at that age I hated to lose, and I never did, I didn't care how bad it hurt or how tired I was I wouldn't lose..come to think of it the gym teacher was probably being lazy that day..just let the kids run in circles and tell them it's a game, so I can sit on my ass and drink coffee.

Fit Guru
11-03-2012, 09:48 PM
We used to play a game in gym called 'poop out' basically you run till there is only one left, I already knew at that age I hated to lose, and I never did, I didn't care how bad it hurt or how tired I was I wouldn't lose..come to think of it the gym teacher was probably being lazy that day..just let the kids run in circles and tell them it's a game, so I can sit on my ass and drink coffee.

Lol..... It was a game!! Now that's funny!!

ordawg1
12-05-2012, 12:35 PM
Any update on lil miss lazy ass ??Maybe she is taking off for the holidays so she doesn't strain herself LOL. Then-her and thousands of others will hit the gym in January for a few workouts and then quit!! Have fun-OD

Fit Guru
12-05-2012, 01:55 PM
Haven't seen or heard from her. She hasn't been back to the gym at all.

kazman68
12-05-2012, 08:53 PM
Haven't seen or heard from her. She hasn't been back to the gym at all.

Doesn't surprise me..God forbid you have to put out some effort, get some lipozene or sensa( or whatever the hell it's called) you don't have to exercise or even diet! LOL everyone want's the quick/easy fix. To bad it doesn't work that way

Fit Guru
12-05-2012, 09:37 PM
She's what we call an aching ass!!'

Vicious 13
04-27-2013, 03:56 AM

Orange24
04-27-2013, 09:00 AM
Ha that's so wrong

babablacksheep
04-27-2013, 08:35 PM
Oh boy!!!!

Manny1983