PDA

View Full Version : Little spooked...

Frustratez
11-03-2012, 02:03 AM
Have a knot/ball in my lower right abdomen/ hip area .. it was small but started touching it And showed my girl now today its bigger and sore. You can't see it but u can rub and feel it . I googled it and of course crazy shit came up. Looks like I'll have to make a doctor appointment ... someone told me it could be a fatty tumor . Dudes I hope nothing is wrong :/

Vicious 13
11-03-2012, 02:16 AM
Hernia?

NTL
11-03-2012, 05:33 AM
I would go to doctor immediately and have it checked. It might turn out to be nothing but you need to have it checked.

Frustratez
11-03-2012, 09:05 AM
Hernia?

That's what I was thinking at first but there's no pain at all

Dath
11-03-2012, 09:22 AM
I would go to doctor immediately and have it checked. It might turn out to be nothing but you need to have it checked.

^^^ this

SisterSteel
11-03-2012, 10:13 AM
Definitely get it checked out. You don't want to wonder about it and have something happen.

I'd lean towards hernia.

zedhed
11-03-2012, 12:58 PM
Usually you know when you pop a hernia. I sure as hell did anyway....
Could be a fatty tumor but at any rate would get it checked out for peace of mind.

Fit Guru
11-03-2012, 01:05 PM
Yea get to Dr before u here horror stories on here that scare u to death.

Sherk
11-03-2012, 01:49 PM
It could also be a swollen lymph node. Sometimes when you get a slight infection, ingrown hair, insect bite or anything like that they swell up. They're like miniature livers throught the body. It could be nothin but it could be somethin. To the dr's you go to find out for sure.

Ironguruera
11-03-2012, 03:46 PM
"It's not a tumor "--Arnold

Sounds like a hernia but I'd get it checked out for peace of mind!

chrisotpherm
11-03-2012, 05:20 PM
Hope your results come back on a good side bro.

kazman68
11-03-2012, 06:04 PM
God luck bro, Best to get it checked like everyone else said. I had 2 hernias that had to be repaired You can actually see one in my avi pic right dead center in the middle of my abs is a small bulge), got the mesh put in and was gtg..Dr.Thurman big thanks to you (not like he's reading it) but I love a MD who knows his shit..It could just as easy be a fatty tumor(Lipoma) or swollen lymph node as others suggested. Nasser had to have 2 huge ones removed from his armpits they were the size of steaks.

zedhed
11-06-2012, 04:38 PM
So what happened here?

Frustratez
11-06-2012, 04:44 PM
So what happened here?

Doctor appointment Thursday. Guess since no pain my doctor thinks I'll survive till then ....

Frustratez
11-07-2012, 08:05 PM
I'm going in the doctor office wish me luck.

kazman68
11-07-2012, 10:28 PM
I'm going in the doctor office wish me luck.

Good luck brother, wish you the best!

Fit Guru
11-07-2012, 11:32 PM
Good luck! Let us know

Frustratez
11-08-2012, 09:23 AM
Doctor wouldn't see me cause my blue shield insurance is all fucked up so I'm headed back to doctor today . This lump has gotten larger . Its also sore feeling. Maybe its a alien

Frustratez
11-08-2012, 01:20 PM
Hernia ! Gotta go get the surgery scheduled here in a few hours . Hey I got some lortabs 7.5mg to help so I can sleep on my stomach !

Ironguruera
11-08-2012, 03:04 PM
Hernia ! Gotta go get the surgery scheduled here in a few hours . Hey I got some lortabs 7.5mg to help so I can sleep on my stomach !

Man I'm good lol! I'll email u my Paypal addy to collect my co-pay fee lol.

Glad that's all it is bro.

Do your homework. There's several ways to repair a hernia and not all methods are great. Also research the dr. Just cause he a dr....doesn't mean he's a good surgeon.

Frustratez
11-08-2012, 03:33 PM
Man I'm good lol! I'll email u my Paypal addy to collect my co-pay fee lol.

Glad that's all it is bro.

Do your homework. There's several ways to repair a hernia and not all methods are great. Also research the dr. Just cause he a dr....doesn't mean he's a good surgeon.

The surgeon said this doesn't look like a gym monster hernia he thinks it happened at the job that fired me . So now im thinking about making that job pay for it and kick them in the balls. I'm thinking the 700 lb crate that I dropped on my toe did this I had to bust balls to get it up a little to get my damn purple ass toe out lol

Ironguruera
11-08-2012, 04:45 PM
The surgeon said this doesn't look like a gym monster hernia he thinks it happened at the job that fired me . So now im thinking about making that job pay for it and kick them in the balls. I'm thinking the 700 lb crate that I dropped on my toe did this I had to bust balls to get it up a little to get my damn purple ass toe out lol

Lucky u didn't lose the toe! I've had to drill through my thumb nail. Didn't help much lol. got wicked fucking infected. Almost lost it lol.....

kazman68
11-08-2012, 08:10 PM
Surgery is a breeze I had 2 repaired after I tore my pec (thought I would go ahead and get them fixed while I was already down) Put in the mesh patch, it's been fine since then.

Bruiser
11-09-2012, 10:06 AM
Good luck, you should be fine after you heal up. Be happy it's an operable one. I've got an inoperable epigastric hernia. Real fun. Every week after deads and squats I have to push it back in. Lol.