PDA

View Full Version : No secret Diet plan

Fit Guru
11-03-2012, 04:49 PM
There's really no "secret" diet. When I plan someone's diet around their "goals" I always have a starting point. Based on their stats I always start with a handful of diets I've used for years and make adjustments every 2 weeks if needed. I don't use "cookie cutter" diets. Well it may be from MY cutter but its MINE! The key to a successful diet plan is knowing when to change it. Which is just second nature to me now. There is no problem I can't fix or haven't fixed before. Having a coach with the knowledge to know when to make changes is vital. Do what I say and I can gaurentee you will reach your goal!

kazman68
11-03-2012, 05:44 PM
There's really no "secret" diet. When I plan someone's diet around their "goals" I always have a starting point. Based on their stats I always start with a handful of diets I've used for years and make adjustments every 2 weeks if needed. I don't use "cookie cutter" diets. Well it may be from MY cutter but its MINE! The key to a successful diet plan is knowing when to change it. Which is just second nature to me now. There is no problem I can't fix or haven't fixed before. Having a coach with the knowledge to know when to make changes is vital. Do what I say and I can gaurentee you will reach your goal!

My old nutritionist was so good he could look at you and your body fat patterns and already know what kind of diet would suit you best, different macro ratio's etc...Damn he was good, learned a lot from him..

Ironguruera
11-03-2012, 06:39 PM
My old nutritionist was so good he could look at you and your body fat patterns and already know what kind of diet would suit you best, different macro ratio's etc...Damn he was good, learned a lot from him..

Sounds like he knows his stuff! I need to get back on track next week. The baby got us all sick from the party she went to.

Wanna talk to u more about the less carbs and more fat thing.

Fit Guru
11-03-2012, 06:46 PM
Yea when you've done it long as I have there is no guesswork.guess kinda like a Dr looking at a cut. Does it need stitches or not? They can tell by looking at it.

kazman68
11-03-2012, 07:02 PM
Yea when you've done it long as I have there is no guesswork.guess kinda like a Dr looking at a cut. Does it need stitches or not? They can tell by looking at it.

Yup, I;m sure you have similar knowledge, and I like the no cookie cutter approach, some guys do better with more carbs (low glycemic) and less fat, I'm the opposite a 50p/30f/20c ratio works great for me, I'm building back muscle and dropping fat. He taught me about fat patterns and how they can indicate hormone levels...I stored a lot of fat on my back, and my legs stay ripped, even when heavier, another guy Roger worked with was the opposite lean back and more fat in the legs and glutes. Btw hope you feel better soon Iron.

EZ_E
11-03-2012, 07:20 PM

Great post, no magic tricks/pills/rain dance

~EZ

Ironguruera
11-04-2012, 12:14 AM
Great post, no magic tricks/pills/rain dance

~EZ

He tells it like it is. Hard work and dedication is what makes changes happen.

Guy at work is like how can I target my love handles....I told him synthetic hgh is the closest localized fat burner u will find. His diet is up an down. He eats good for 3-4 days then eats shit for 2 weeks lol.

I've tried many many things over the years and hands down....diet is the biggest puzzle piece.

kazman68
11-04-2012, 12:21 AM
He tells it like it is. Hard work and dedication is what makes changes happen.

Guy at work is like how can I target my love handles....I told him synthetic hgh is the closest localized fat burner u will find. His diet is up an down. He eats good for 3-4 days then eats shit for 2 weeks lol.

I've tried many many things over the years and hands down....diet is the biggest puzzle piece.
Right on the diet, it's most of the puzzle, although I have heard Helios is great for spot reduction. It's a mix of injectable clen and yohimbe.

Fit Guru
11-04-2012, 12:19 PM
I'm still not sold on Helios but honestly I never used it on myself. Never needed to. I've had clients that started out at a really high BF and had some that ask to use it. Was it the combo that worked or just the Clen? Or the diet and cardio ? Not sure.

bigcivic
11-04-2012, 06:11 PM
My diet is definitely my weakness its tough for me mainly because I'm such a picky eater I don't like many veggies n shit end up getting lost on the nutrition side so I screw my self in the long run

Fit Guru
11-04-2012, 07:17 PM
Nutrition is the toughest part for everyone. It's easy to train and take steroids. Preparing 6-7 meals a day every day takes dedication and 100% effort.

bigcivic
11-04-2012, 07:51 PM
I mean I eat a lot just get sick of the same things constantly most diets I find don't really have many options/replacements

Fit Guru
11-04-2012, 08:02 PM
It's a lifestyle. You have to remember those TacoBell commercials aren't for US! Eat for a reason ( to get big) not for taste. I ate chicken, rice, potatoes, eggs, steak, green beans and asparagus and nothing else for years. But I was very successful at bodybuilding.

Fit Guru
11-04-2012, 08:04 PM
Oh but I did live off chicken soft tacos with no cheese for a whole year. The girl at the drive thru liked me and gave me 10 free every day.lol

kazman68
11-04-2012, 08:29 PM
I'm still not sold on Helios but honestly I never used it on myself. Never needed to. I've had clients that started out at a really high BF and had some that ask to use it. Was it the combo that worked or just the Clen? Or the diet and cardio ? Not sure.

Iv'e seen before and after pics from some guys and something worked. Duchaine suggested a topical yohimbe would be good for fat loss, saying it works on the alpha2 receptors..and I have used clen to help shed fat..not first hand experience with helios hand I know...but have heard good things, I haven't used it because I never needed too..but for some guys they said it helped drop that last bit around the waist.

Fit Guru
11-04-2012, 10:08 PM
Yea I can't really say. I definately wouldn't argue Against it. Six or seven years ago it was like the big secret of bodybuilding.

kazman68
11-04-2012, 11:14 PM
It's a lifestyle. You have to remember those TacoBell commercials aren't for US! Eat for a reason ( to get big) not for taste. I ate chicken, rice, potatoes, eggs, steak, green beans and asparagus and nothing else for years. But I was very successful at bodybuilding.

This is absolutely true..I hate guys who train like shit, eat even worse, then see a big guy who puts his time in, not only at the gym, but his nutrition, and says it's only because of gear. I have known a couple assholes like this. Guy's that have been 'lifting' for 15 years and don't look they ever touched a weight. I remember seeing a show with Rich Gaspari,( I love my old school guys) his whole family was eating delicious home made Italian food. He was eating a mixture of oatmeal,egg whites and blueberry's. Someone (who ever was filming) asked how it tasted and he said it was irrelevant, he was prepping for a show and said "I eat for nutrition not taste" bottom line most guys don't have the balls or dedication to do it.

Fit Guru
11-04-2012, 11:30 PM
2 of the biggest pleasures is Sex and food. That's why Bodybuilders have so much more sex!! Right?

kazman68
11-04-2012, 11:50 PM
2 of the biggest pleasures is Sex and food. That's why Bodybuilders have so much more sex!! Right?

LOL, right!

Ironguruera
11-05-2012, 01:27 AM
I'm familiar with Helios kaz. Yohimbe fucks with my stomach so I was reluctant to try Helios.

kazman68
11-05-2012, 02:54 AM
I'm familiar with Helios kaz. Yohimbe fucks with my stomach so I was reluctant to try Helios.

Iv;e heard of it bothering some guys stomachs, mine feels like it has butterflies in it..but it's not to bad.