PDA

View Full Version : I'm losing my damn mind!!!

Bigmike
11-05-2012, 03:46 PM
Several weeks ago I caught my girl talking to an Ex that was telling her he still had feelings for her and he still loved her. I never heard her response because she realized I could see the convorsation. So she made him out to be the bad guy and cut him off. Removed his number and FB all that networking jazz... But she had been talking to him for about 7 months before that incedent. One of these losers she dated still has a thing for her but he is fat and way out of shape and has admitted he is scared of me. He is now my concern... for this reason

Well this idiot signed for her car loan so she could get a ride so she says she can't stop talking to him with him on the loan. If you're following you probably understand I'm paranoid as hell right now. I've lost trust to the point I looked on Verizon at her phone calls and noticed she calls him at least twice a week. Each call is 1-10mins after she gets off work. The calls are only 1 minute long and they are on her "Late" days... this guys lives 3 minutes from her work!

I don't even know what to do or say just venting in hopes of some feedback to help me rationalize this and find a resolution to solve this with in me or with her.

Never been in this situation before... last time I was cheated on they just told me straight up. And the time before that the girl left me for her Ex. So maybe I'm just letting my past haunt me... or maybe with the facts my concern is justified.

layddually
11-05-2012, 03:51 PM
Several weeks ago I caught my girl talking to an Ex that was telling her he still had feelings for her and he still loved her. I never heard her response because she realized I could see the convorsation. So she made him out to be the bad guy and cut him off. Removed his number and FB all that networking jazz... But she had been talking to him for about 7 months before that incedent. One of these losers she dated still has a thing for her but he is fat and way out of shape and has admitted he is scared of me. He is now my concern... for this reason

Well this idiot signed for her car loan so she could get a ride so she says she can't stop talking to him with him on the loan. If you're following you probably understand I'm paranoid as hell right now. I've lost trust to the point I looked on Verizon at her phone calls and noticed she calls him at least twice a week. The calls are only 1 minute long and they are on her "Late" days... this guys lives 3 minutes from her work!

I don't even know what to do or say just venting in hopes of some feedback to help me rationalize this and find a resolution to solve this with in me or with her.

Well I was going to say you have nothing to worry about but that's very strange for the calls to be so short and on her late days. I don't meanto make you more paranoid but that sounds fishy.

Bigmike
11-05-2012, 03:52 PM
Well I was going to say you have nothing to worry about but that's very strange for the calls to be so short and on her late days. I don't meanto make you more paranoid but that sounds fishy.

Yea... I just don't know how to handle it.

Lunchbox
11-05-2012, 03:52 PM
Confront her about it but do it in a civil manner.

Do not and I mean DO NOT let yourself mull over this for too long. If you do you will blow up which can cause even further issues.

Get the cat out of the bag bro... dont let it fester.

Bigmike
11-05-2012, 03:55 PM
Confront her about it but do it in a civil manner.

Do not and I mean DO NOT let yourself mull over this for too long. If you do you will blow up which can cause even further issues.

Get the cat out of the bag bro... dont let it fester.

It's true and I was just up in the air to confront him or her. I just don't want to listen to the whole "You checked my phone calls and txt BS"

But honestly if she hand't been talking to some kid that said he loved her for the past 7months I would have the trust not to have to look.

Nelson303
11-05-2012, 04:06 PM
Don't mind fuck yourself over it. Take her out to dinner. Explain your concerns and see where it goes. But something is there for sure. You just have to find at what level it is. And snoop around. Or my favorite thing. Get wasted drunk pick up a hot slut ready to play. Cab it home. Both of you crawl right in bed with her. Oops. It has happened.

Frustratez
11-05-2012, 04:07 PM
It's true and I was just up in the air to confront him or her. I just don't want to listen to the whole "You checked my phone calls and txt BS"

But honestly if she hand't been talking to some kid that said he loved her for the past 7months I would have the trust not to have to look.

Caught my girl in same thing about a year ago. Made her delete the number and all that shit she promised shed never text him again. She comes over and I see her phone light up.. I look and it says "thanks! You should come to the party!" From a non saved number .I text the number and say who is this ? He replies "how many people did you tell happy birthday to last night ? Its nick." I fucking shoved that phone in her purse snatched her ass up and threw her outside . She had no idea what was going on till she was outside reading her phone. She started crying and saying sorry I locked the door and went to the kitchen. Looked out the window as shes bawling backing out the drive way she backs right out into the ditch and got stuck. I laughed so fucking hard and got in my car and left and drove right by her on my way to the gym lol.

Bigmike
11-05-2012, 04:11 PM
Caught my girl in same thing about a year ago. Made her delete the number and all that shit she promised shed never text him again. She comes over and I see her phone light up.. I look and it says "thanks! You should come to the party!" From a non saved number .I text the number and say who is this ? He replies "how many people did you tell happy birthday to last night ? Its nick." I fucking shoved that phone in her purse snatched her ass up and threw her outside . She had no idea what was going on till she was outside reading her phone. She started crying and saying sorry I locked the door and went to the kitchen. Looked out the window as shes bawling backing out the drive way she backs right out into the ditch and got stuck. I laughed so fucking hard and got in my car and left and drove right by her on my way to the gym lol.

Well guy number one wont be calling or texting her anymore... I got that fuckers number and blocked him on her line from Verizons site. She has no idea though lol, nor dose she have the login for Verizon ;) Oh and we live together so that makes knowing what she is doing and where is easier. All but her late days...

Now all I got to do is make guy number two disappear or make her disapear because it's driving me mad.

I'm going with the advice of flat out confront her... I printed the record of the calls and shit so no denying it. Obviously I wouldnt use it unless she denied it. But I've got some questions and she needs to answer them... or good luck paying rent on your own from now on.

Frustratez
11-05-2012, 04:32 PM
Well guy number one wont be calling or texting her anymore... I got that fuckers number and blocked him on her line from Verizons site. She has no idea though lol, nor dose she have the login for Verizon ;) Oh and we live together so that makes knowing what she is doing and where is easier. All but her late days...

Now all I got to do is make guy number two disappear or make her disapear because it's driving me mad.

I'm going with the advice of flat out confront her... I printed the record of the calls and shit so no denying it. Obviously I wouldnt use it unless she denied it. But I've got some questions and she needs to answer them... or good luck paying rent on your own from now on.

That's right take control brother ! I also notice girls like it when guys are dicks so be real mean ! Mind fuck her !

Bigmike
11-05-2012, 04:45 PM
That's right take control brother ! I also notice girls like it when guys are dicks so be real mean ! Mind fuck her !

lol I don't know if I can act anymore pissed than I truly am... Last time I found out she was talking to dude man that was still in love with her for 7months I asked her word for word; "Are you a fucking Retard, do you want me to leave you with nothing". By nothing I meen I own everything in that APT and I'm the only reason she has been able to make rent since we moved in together 6months ago. She pulled the same crap your ex did "I'm sorry, I'm sorry... It'll never happen again."

Fit Guru
11-05-2012, 06:36 PM
Yea she's meeting him on those days they call. Also if its iPhone to iPhone using I messenger it won't show up on a Verizon phone bill. I know this as fact

Bruiser
11-05-2012, 06:40 PM
Not to bring ya down man, but she's doing everything you're afraid of. And if by some miracle she's not... you will ALWAYS suspect her of it. Call her on it and get outta the relationship. Sorry bro.

Sherk
11-05-2012, 06:55 PM
Yea she's meeting him on those days they call. Also if its iPhone to iPhone using I messenger it won't show up on a Verizon phone bill. I know this as fact

Very true. If it were me, I'd can the chick. I don't have time to play any games and there's way to many single women out there to get hung up on one. I've never been the type to dwell on a chick. Even on my last ex. We were together for 4 years, had a home together and engaged. I came home to a note that literally said " it's not you it's me. I need to figure shit out in my head". What that really said was I'm a skank and want to party and fuck around still. I never even bothered to call her until I was selling the house and needed to pay her off for her portion of the home.

kazman68
11-05-2012, 07:15 PM
I feel bad for you Mike(I think we have all been in a situation like this)..this kind of shit will torment the hell out of you. Imho the worst part is not knowing for sure, if there isn't anything going on great, but if there is you have a right to know and asap. Then you can make a decision from there, try and talk to her, like I said the not knowing is the worst, I'm sure your thinking all kind of scenarios over in your head. It can and will drive you crazy to the point of a blow-up. We care about you and don't want anything to happen to you, all kind of things can happen in a split second that will change your life forever, if you let your impulse control down..I would get to the bottom of it and right away.

Nelson303
11-05-2012, 08:16 PM
Just keep your cool. You can vent here.

Bigmike
11-05-2012, 08:39 PM
Thanks for all the advice guys I'm back from the gym... killer workout off my anger. I'm Locke in the bathroom taking a crap but when I'm done I'm going to drop the bomb on her.

kazman68
11-05-2012, 08:43 PM
Thanks for all the advice guys I'm back from the gym... killer workout off my anger. I'm Locke in the bathroom taking a crap but when I'm done I'm going to drop the bomb on her.

Were here for you brother...do what you have to do.

Fit Guru
11-05-2012, 10:51 PM
It's a shame I nor anyone else can give you promising words. Wish we could. Better find out now. But she will lie cause she needs you now. Wouldn't doubt if he's married or in a relationship also

Bigmike
11-06-2012, 03:42 AM
Well guys we talked about it and she showed me the calls on her phone. All the one minute calls were missed calls where she tried to call him. Her excuse is for the past 2 years since they have parted they remained friends and she would call him everyday after work to vent about work. I basically told her after I saw them, that this was it. This is the third time I've found her talking to Ex boyfriends... thankfully the last guy on her list of douche bags she still talked to. I know all their numbers and I'll be watching. The agreement was every last one of them removed from every aspect or her life; phone, FB, no emails none of that. I felt OK with the agreement but honestly I'm laying here wide awake as she snores her ass off. All I can think is I'm such an idiot, I don't feel like and pretty much know I can't trust her. She's lied to me about going out and went to the meet this guy at his gym before. I'm going to hang around until she screws up and contacts one of these guys or the holidays are over.... I've got to much planned with to many people till Christmas hits. But this is for sure.... she won't be getting that $600 camera anymore I'm not even wasting my money... new led flat panel HDTV, I think I will :)

Bigmike
11-06-2012, 03:55 AM
I'm off next Monday and she isnt... that's a late day for her I may happen to be around that part of town then... see wtf she dose on her late day. Also have a good high school college grad friend that works right across the road and is aware of the situation.... so like I said I'll be watching one way or another. When she says she's at work she better be BC it only takes one call to my friend for me to know for sure. Their office window over looks her parking lot, she doesn't know all this though so it will be interesting to see if she's really reliable on her word.

kazman68
11-06-2012, 05:19 AM
I'm off next Monday and she isnt... that's a late day for her I may happen to be around that part of town then... see wtf she dose on her late day. Also have a good high school college grad friend that works right across the road and is aware of the situation.... so like I said I'll be watching one way or another. When she says she's at work she better be BC it only takes one call to my friend for me to know for sure. Their office window over looks her parking lot, she doesn't know all this though so it will be interesting to see if she's really reliable on her word.

I'm sorry bro, but you have to ask yourself, do you really want to live like this? Constantly having to check her phone, having a friend spy on her, worrying about what she is doing every time she is late..I'm not at all telling you what to do, but like I said you need to give this some serious though, if she has done it before...
just don't want you to get played brother..your to good of a guy.

Bigmike
11-06-2012, 07:52 AM
I'm sorry bro, but you have to ask yourself, do you really want to live like this? Constantly having to check her phone, having a friend spy on her, worrying about what she is doing every time she is late..I'm not at all telling you what to do, but like I said you need to give this some serious though, if she has done it before...
just don't want you to get played brother..your to good of a guy.

No I completely understand... its only a matter of time before I man up and pack my stuff to get out of here.

layddually
11-06-2012, 08:40 AM
No I completely understand... its only a matter of time before I man up and pack my stuff to get out of here.

I agree with kaz no point in living that way. Shit I would get rid of her now and have some new ass for my Xmas present.

Frustratez
11-06-2012, 09:12 AM
I agree with kaz no point in living that way. Shit I would get rid of her now and have some new ass for my Xmas present.

Shit I'm down for new ass before Thanksgiving!

Bigmike
11-06-2012, 09:26 AM
Shit I'm down for new ass before Thanksgiving!

Trust me guys it's coming... None of this is sitting well with me this morning and never has before. After talking to her it turns out she's the one that constantly calls and txt him. He generally trys to avoid her out of fear of me. I packed my clothes and belongings this moring after she left for work and put them in my truck. I'll just stay at my parents house till I can get things straight for myself. Plan on just breaking it to her in an Email so she cant feed me a mound of Bullshit in person.

She's to much for me to handle, I deel with to much to be with her... My entire family hates her and they tell me every day, the financial support she requires to be happy, and the seeking out and talking to your EX's... WTF, I shouldnt have to tell you to stop that. She should have stopped almost 9 months ago when we got together and made it official.

Nelson303
11-06-2012, 10:12 AM
We are here for you brother. I wish I would have saw the signs before my shit went down. Almost same shit. Killed me for years. No trust. Then years later the whole truth comes out. I'm ready to kill people. Don't get in that situation. Glad you are dealing with it rationally. Be strong brother.

exphys88
11-06-2012, 10:22 AM
She's not worth your time. Get yourself another girl to preoccupy your mind.

Bigmike
11-06-2012, 10:26 AM
I just dropped it all on her... she's crying her ass off at work but honestly, you had it all coming. I was fairly nice in my email, this is my response to one she sent. She asked if I wanted her to leave me alone today.

I'm going to answer you with an epiphany I had after a messed up dream I woke to. Then sitting up mowing on the whole situation over the past several months for a couple hours last night....

I don't know anymore, I deal with so much to be with you and it's gotten pretty bad for me. My family dislikes you and tells me everyday which honestly never really bothered me. It was just extra nonsense I had to deal with to be with you. But after our talk last night I didn't know that you equally sought out to talk to him as some other EX's did you. I thought it was one way guys coming to you only. Which leaves me not very happy right now... kind of like the first time I browsed your phone, I lost trust then and haven't been able to not check your phone sense. I expect someone to drop their Ex's because it's the right thing to do, not because I have to ask or demand it. I think anyone you date that actually loves and cares about you is going to feel the same way too. And if they don't... they don't care about keeping you at all.

Just so you understand this is not just about Matt, it's everything over the past several months, from week one to Donnie texting you or maybe you were texting him I don't know anymore....to entertaining Jacob 7 months in and hiding it all. And Fyi you are making Matt's life miserable by seeking him out, even as a friend. The guy still has feeling for you no matter what you think, and he is better off being left alone so he can move on but to each their own. I'll be getting my food tonight after work and staying with my parents for a while, I think it's what's best for both of us. I need space to think about if this is what I want or not and if I can keep dealing with this all (I don't feel like this is the end of it). And I think you need to do the same. When you say it is what you want I think it's out of impulse from the heat of the argument, fear that I will actually leave. Not genuine desire, just fear of loss. If I was really what you wanted you would have dropped EVERY EX after the first week or two. None of this hiding convos until I got nosy enough to find out. None of this letting guys that still love you and want you to continue to be part of your life and talk and interact with you with after a failed relationship, and 7 months into a relationship that you say you're serious about. You could have picked up my phone or checked my FB at anytime in this relationship and seen that I, am not like you... I knew what and who I wanted.

Fuelfan
11-06-2012, 10:31 AM
Trust me guys it's coming... None of this is sitting well with me this morning and never has before. After talking to her it turns out she's the one that constantly calls and txt him. He generally trys to avoid her out of fear of me. I packed my clothes and belongings this moring after she left for work and put them in my truck. I'll just stay at my parents house till I can get things straight for myself. Plan on just breaking it to her in an Email so she cant feed me a mound of Bullshit in person.

She's to much for me to handle, I deel with to much to be with her... My entire family hates her and they tell me every day, the financial support she requires to be happy, and the seeking out and talking to your EX's... WTF, I shouldnt have to tell you to stop that. She should have stopped almost 9 months ago when we got together and made it official.

I have just been sitting here reading this and I think your last post is the smartest thing you've said! Take it from an old guy that's been around the block a few times and has also been on the other side of things, IT'S NOT GOING TO STOP! Brother there is WAY to may fish in the sea to be having to deal with this bullshit! There are women out there that will treat you like the King and in return you will put that lady on a pedestal and treat her like your queen she is. Life is WAY to short to have to deal with shit like this, there is enough crap that we all have to deal with in this world and we need our lady by or side as a partner and companion fighting on the same team. We don't need the hassle or worry or the stress wondering if she's out getting pounded by some other jackass. A real woman would be on your side, not hanging with an ex! Be the man and keep your cool and take care of YOU! Never show your fear or anger to a woman like that, you're way to good for that. Walk away as a man....

exphys88
11-06-2012, 10:37 AM
If my wife secretly contacted 1 ex I'd never trust her again and it would never work out after that. It's rough at first, but if you find a Fwb it's much easier.

Bigmike
11-06-2012, 10:40 AM
If my wife secretly contacted 1 ex I'd never trust her again and it would never work out after that. It's rough at first, but if you find a Fwb it's much easier.

Fwb?

Fit Guru
11-06-2012, 10:52 AM
Let me tell you how easy it is.i just moved back home after a long affair with a married woman. Her family is very high profile in my city. Her son is the star QB for a state champ team.i was a hated man but we were in LOVE!! I'm home and happy now. A girl I used to just fuck 22 years ago found me on FB. Been married 19 years says she's never cheated or even wanted to. She sent me naked( pussy lips open) shots and wants to meet and fuck. Says she has thought about me for 22 years. I'm like OMG does everyone cheat??? I caught myself texting her and said "wait, here we go again". Pussy is everywhere if you want it. Be happy where you are. Parts of the grass may be greener but some is brown. Or pink

Bigmike
11-06-2012, 11:11 AM
Nah man... I'm 23 years old, fuck this chick and talking to her Exs. I'm dropping her and working on an upgrade.

Nelson303
11-06-2012, 11:39 AM
Smart posts for a young man. Wow. Big props Mike. Wish I was that smart at 23.

Fuelfan
11-06-2012, 12:00 PM
Dude, 23? Dear God, go enjoy yourself, play the field, put a hat on and go mow some freakin lawn(so to speak). Life is to be enjoyed not endured!

Bigmike
11-06-2012, 12:35 PM
Dude, 23? Dear God, go enjoy yourself, play the field, put a hat on and go mow some freakin lawn(so to speak). Life is to be enjoyed not endured!

Thank you man I'm begining to see this... just moving in with her, we have the same phone plan, same gym membership. I honestly gave it my every effort to make this work. But I should have taken the red flag the first month we dated when she went to hang out with an Ex boyfriend. She lied and said he was just an old friend... so stupid for not dumping her ass right then.

Sad part is she text and calls these guys and yet I've been 100% faithful. I don't comunicate with anything I previously put my dick in. But lesson learned... life will go on and it will always have the potential to be better tomorrow.

Lunchbox
11-06-2012, 01:06 PM
Thank you man I'm begining to see this... just moving in with her, we have the same phone plan, same gym membership. I honestly gave it my every effort to make this work. But I should have taken the red flag the first month we dated when she went to hang out with an Ex boyfriend. She lied and said he was just an old friend... so stupid for not dumping her ass right then.

Sad part is she text and calls these guys and yet I've been 100% faithful. I don't comunicate with anything I previously put my dick in. But lesson learned... life will go on and it will always have the potential to be better tomorrow.

Just remeber bro.. dont carry the anger you have right now on to the next relationship. From what you described...this chick is a real special type of bitch. So so many ladies out there that will treat you right.

Bigmike
11-06-2012, 01:28 PM
I hear you man... my one rule and one rule only is this. If they had sex with you, you will no longer talk to them in any way shape or form while with me. I feel it's fair but maybe some wouldn't agree.

chrisotpherm
11-06-2012, 01:51 PM
I hear you man... my one rule and one rule only is this. If they had sex with you, you will no longer talk to them in any way shape or form while with me. I feel it's fair but maybe some wouldn't agree.

No bro your 100% right. If your in a relationship there is no outside man nor woman allowed. It is to risky and allow thoughts, question and curiosity to try the grass on the other side of the fence. She needs to get the vehicle in her name and you Ho with her to watch the deal to take place and heck why not even have a heart to heavy with whoever keeps calling her? That's freaking disrespectful in itself and earns him the right to be crushed. Let her know if it ever happens again your gone period. Think about it man, if this is happening now, what if ball were married and God forbid children. Is this the type of woman you want or deserve. Heck no. To many women out there that just want the simple things in life and only want one partner. It pisses me off just thinking about it. If you were in ga bro we would go crush him together!!!

neoclassical
11-06-2012, 01:58 PM
You got it Mike! You seem like a really nice guy, and you deserve better. Props for making a positive change.

Bigmike
11-06-2012, 02:02 PM
No bro your 100% right. If your in a relationship there is no outside man nor woman allowed. It is to risky and allow thoughts, question and curiosity to try the grass on the other side of the fence. She needs to get the vehicle in her name and you Ho with her to watch the deal to take place and heck why not even have a heart to heavy with whoever keeps calling her? That's freaking disrespectful in itself and earns him the right to be crushed. Let her know if it ever happens again your gone period. Think about it man, if this is happening now, what if ball were married and God forbid children. Is this the type of woman you want or deserve. Heck no. To many women out there that just want the simple things in life and only want one partner. It pisses me off just thinking about it. If you were in ga bro we would go crush him together!!!

I actually blocked a couple of the guys she was talking to on Verizon... she has no idea though. As for this guy he was so proud of himself he sent a pic of himself one day because he hit a fat ass looking 230lbs at about 20% BF to her phone. I saw the text while she was in the shower and sent him a picture of me back when I was taking 2grams of test weighing 216lbs 13% BF. The fucker is scared to text or call her... she calls and text him. Says he's her BFF... you BFF that put his dick in you a year ago, no that friendship ended when the pants came off, that's the risk you take.

layddually
11-06-2012, 02:02 PM
Just remeber bro.. dont carry the anger you have right now on to the next relationship. From what you described...this chick is a real special type of bitch. So so many ladies out there that will treat you right.

^^^^ find a nice Asian girl.

Bigmike
11-06-2012, 02:05 PM
You got it Mike! You seem like a really nice guy, and you deserve better. Props for making a positive change.

I'm feeling better about cutting loose on her already. She says if I'm breaking up with her it has to be to her face. She has no idea what she's asking because my mind is made up. I have to go get like 9lbs of turkey and 5 dozen eggs out of her fridge tonight. No doubt she will try and convince me to chnage my mind. But guess what... I had a chick text me last week I use to work with saying she misses me, we briefly dated no sex though. I ignored it because I didn't want to start shit but tonight after I drop off the apartment key get my food and tell her to get fucked to her face. I'm headed straight to see her.

Frustratez
11-06-2012, 02:23 PM
I'm feeling better about cutting loose on her already. She says if I'm breaking up with her it has to be to her face. She has no idea what she's asking because my mind is made up. I have to go get like 9lbs of turkey and 5 dozen eggs out of her fridge tonight. No doubt she will try and convince me to chnage my mind. But guess what... I had a chick text me last week I use to work with saying she misses me, we briefly dated no sex though. I ignored it because I didn't want to start shit but tonight after I drop off the apartment key get my food and tell her to get fucked to her face. I'm headed straight to see her.
Like a fucking boss! And dam 9lbs of turkey!! I get tired of same meat to fast I have to switch it up. Not really a turkey fan lol

Bigmike
11-06-2012, 02:37 PM
Like a fucking boss! And dam 9lbs of turkey!! I get tired of same meat to fast I have to switch it up. Not really a turkey fan lol

It's only for 15 weeks till my cycle is up, I can manage. Good thing is she has decided to go to another gym tonight so no friction during my workout. Just pure rage workout, then I go to the apt to tie this up and move on to the endeavor of more loyal pussy before Christmas. Maybe sooner, like I said I have one lined up to vistit tonight.

Ironguruera
11-06-2012, 04:38 PM

For sure! If she knows u will stick around no matter if she sneaks around etc.....won't last long.

sounds fishy to me for sure bro. U are doing the right thing. She will either say what was up, say she was cheating etc.

Even if its worst case.....better u find out sooner then later!

Edit just read whole thread.
U are way better off. U can get some new holiday pussy and u don't have to buy her anything lol.

Bigmike
11-06-2012, 05:51 PM
^ Agree

NTL
11-06-2012, 06:41 PM
That's way to much drama to deal with. I think your making the right decision by leaving. I know you just start a new cycle put all your focus on it and finding some new girl.

kazman68
11-06-2012, 07:37 PM
What you did wasn't easy...but in time you will look back and be glad you did..your 23(lol I could be your father) you have a lot of things to experience imho before settling down for good. (if you choose too,never could take the plunge myself) You have a lot of support, I'm sure your family will be there for you, and us as friends will be too..when the book comes to an end, open another one...

SisterSteel
11-06-2012, 08:16 PM
How did I miss this thread... I've said it a million times, men are saints compared to women. I don't know how you put with that for so long but you're better off now that she's out of the picture.

Nelson303
11-06-2012, 10:00 PM
^^^^^^^ What she said^^^^ 100%

Vicious 13
11-07-2012, 04:06 AM
Damn sister don't tell me that

Bigmike
11-07-2012, 10:19 AM
Went out with some friends to a local steak house last night just to try and have a good time. The hostess kept walking by straring and smiling at me so I stopped and flirted with her on the way out. Got her number and did a little texting... she's 16 lol god damn it! 16 years old looks like 24 these days wtf?

red crayon
11-07-2012, 10:51 AM
Let me tell you what I did, and it works! When I was single I always kept 5 or 6 girl friends. They all knew up front what was going on so if you loose one its not a big deal, its only 20% of your emotional state. Also You can get a program so you can see the location of her cell phone at any time and suprise her when she is with the Ex-. If she is with the EX-. When the right one comes along, if the right one comes along you will know it. Until then you will be alright with this plan.

Bigmike
11-07-2012, 11:06 AM
Let me tell you what I did, and it works! When I was single I always kept 5 or 6 girl friends. They all knew up front what was going on so if you loose one its not a big deal, its only 20% of your emotional state. Also You can get a program so you can see the location of her cell phone at any time and suprise her when she is with the Ex-. If she is with the EX-. When the right one comes along, if the right one comes along you will know it. Until then you will be alright with this plan.

As of last night she's not a concern anymore man... she can see all the Exs she wants now.

Going to focus on my cycle and snag a few flings along the way. I get stares everytime I go out in public man... clean shave, fresh buzz cut, and a button down with jeans. Ladies go for it big time.

Nelson303
11-07-2012, 11:56 AM
If I was 23 and had tne and cialis. I would be fucking everything. The neighbors dogs wouldn't be safe. Kill it dog. Enjoy life.

Ironguruera
11-07-2012, 03:33 PM
Went out with some friends to a local steak house last night just to try and have a good time. The hostess kept walking by straring and smiling at me so I stopped and flirted with her on the way out. Got her number and did a little texting... she's 16 lol god damn it! 16 years old looks like 24 these days wtf?

Lmao....is 16 legal In your state?
Damn jailbate!

Still nice to flirt if nothing else! makes u know ya still got it

Bigmike
11-07-2012, 03:44 PM
No sir 16 would have me in trouble ;)

And yes she is jailbate... after I found out she was 16 and she found out I was 23. She kept wanting to come over.

Ironguruera
11-07-2012, 03:50 PM
No sir 16 would have me in trouble ;)

And yes she is jailbate... after I found out she was 16 and she found out I was 23. She kept wanting to come over.

Lol....so u fucked her in half right? off the record lol. I had a 19yr old like 6 yrs ago. Her ass and tits where like rocks! She is a college cheerleader. Man was that fun lol.

Fit Guru
11-07-2012, 04:17 PM
On vacation in Florida I fucked a 12 year old when I was 17. She told me she was 15. Her and her sister had a contest who would get me first. Well she did and told her sister to brag and her sister told her dad. He came banging on the condo door screaming for me. I weighed about 220 when I was 17 and he was about 160. I hid anyway. I finally had to come out and he screamed " she's only 12"!!! I do know one thing. She was the first girl I'd ever been with, with a Hymen. I knew it felt weird but most girls lose those playing sports not sex. Hey it was Legal!

Bigmike
11-07-2012, 04:51 PM
Damn guys... lol while we are at it, I fucked a 14year old when I was 18 >.>

Ironguruera
11-07-2012, 04:52 PM
12!?!

Crazy!!

I'm locking my daughter up right now lol.

Bigmike
11-07-2012, 04:59 PM
12!?!

Crazy!!

I'm locking my daughter up right now lol.

I dread the day I have a kid... exspecially if it's a girl. I'm that guy that will plant Coke in a boys car to get him out of my childs life.

Fit Guru
11-07-2012, 05:10 PM
I dread the day I have a kid... exspecially if it's a girl. I'm that guy that will plant Coke in a boys car to get him out of my childs life.

I have an 11 yr old daughter. I see her 12/13 yr old friends. They look like babies!! I do remember this girl wore makeup to the pool. Explains it now

Ironguruera
11-07-2012, 05:46 PM

Lol ok....me too. I didn't fuck her though. She just blew me. She told me she was 16 at 1st. Her mom knew how old I was and didn't care.......I tried to behave. All she wanted to do was bad things lol....

CWB
11-07-2012, 06:55 PM
The first time I read this thread I actually cried. I was so fucking distraught that my friend had been hurt and fucking lied to. Now I reread it and you sick bastards have me laughing. Well have a blast while your waiting to find someone worth your time and love brother Mike. Also make sure you do a couple things that would have won the contest we just ran. Ill be expecting details and where you have a smart phone at least some video.

kazman68
11-07-2012, 07:27 PM

Yup ,did a 15 yr old when I was 19, glad her Dad was cool with me...btw I wasn;t her first..

Bigmike
11-07-2012, 08:37 PM
This thread been great to stop by for a pick me up. Everyone has been awesome, thanks for the support guys.

Ironguruera
11-07-2012, 08:56 PM
This thread been great to stop by for a pick me up. Everyone has been awesome, thanks for the support guys.

Lol glad to help bro!

kazman68
11-07-2012, 10:35 PM
Glad your ok, take some time for yourself, listen to your favorite music, get a kick ass workout in. Do the things you like to do, if you have a cheat day get your favorite cheat foods, your young. I hope your self-esteem didn't take a hit from this, I'm sorry but imho women like your ex don't change, and you were getting used.Your a good guy and someday (if you want) you will have someone who truly values you and puts you first in there life.

Bigmike
11-07-2012, 11:01 PM
Glad your ok, take some time for yourself, listen to your favorite music, get a kick ass workout in. Do the things you like to do, if you have a cheat day get your favorite cheat foods, your young. I hope your self-esteem didn't take a hit from this, I'm sorry but imho women like your ex don't change, and you were getting used.Your a good guy and someday (if you want) you will have someone who truly values you and puts you first in there life.

Enjoying my cycle man going hard at the gym. Planing on putting in a few heavy days with my old man.. Trust me I'm letting it go way easier than I thought I would. I actually feel mentally better. Really able to focus on my diet and routine.

Must say big thanks to CWB for this current cycle because it's truly what has me mentally focused right now. And its actually on the right thing.

kazman68
11-07-2012, 11:32 PM
Enjoying my cycle man going hard at the gym. Planing on putting in a few heavy days with my old man.. Trust me I'm letting it go way easier than I thought I would. I actually feel mentally better. Really able to focus on my diet and routine.

Must say big thanks to CWB for this current cycle because it's truly what has me mentally focused right now. And its actually on the right thing.

If you feel better already, sounds like it was dying anyway. Good decision to end it and move on with your life.

red crayon
11-08-2012, 12:40 PM
Like I suggested before, Now is a good time to build up your little black book. I think the kids call it a stable. As long as everyone knows whats going on and goes along with it its cool. You are in for the time of your life! Thats how I found my wife and she has been my only woman for almost 30 years! Good Luck.