PDA

View Full Version : Oikos Greek yogurt

NTL
11-06-2012, 01:50 PM
The Key Lime pie is a little piece of heaven.

Bruiser
11-06-2012, 06:20 PM
Agree! I love all Greek yogurt though. I live it how it has more of a sour cream taste to it.

Sherk
11-06-2012, 06:45 PM
If you get a great tasting protein powder you can add that to vanilla or plain Greek yogurt and its a great high protein snack.

kazman68
11-06-2012, 07:24 PM
Love my carb master yogurt,cheap,awesome and low carb/cal

NTL
11-06-2012, 10:17 PM
I eat what ever Greek yogurt is on sale that week but Oikos is one of my favorites.

vinchenzo79
11-06-2012, 10:33 PM
Key lime is deff awesome bro. If you like key lime, try the Chobani "traditional style greek yogurt" there even better. Theres a lot of "traditional styles" that are really good. I'm a Chobani connoisseur! I love Greek yogurt. Just like Shrek said, I use NTBM apple & cinnamon powder, I put that in plain Greek yogurt and tastes great.

ineedtogrow
11-07-2012, 03:33 AM
Key lime is deff awesome bro. If you like key lime, try the Chobani "traditional style greek yogurt" there even better. Theres a lot of "traditional styles" that are really good. I'm a Chobani connoisseur! I love Greek yogurt. Just like Shrek said, I use NTBM apple & cinnamon powder, I put that in plain Greek yogurt and tastes great.

Chobani is AWESOME. i eat that shit every day for breakfast. oops, i forgot to tell Fitguru that in my meal plan.

c/s
11-14-2012, 10:35 PM
oikos is good shit..not as biter..i buy it plain and mix it my protein shake or eat it with fruit... i had bought some fage and was pretty nasty.. the way baby vomit smells..is the way fage yogurt taste like..

Fit Guru
11-15-2012, 12:19 AM
Kaz I'm with you on the carb master!! Love it!!

kazman68
11-15-2012, 12:35 AM
Kaz I'm with you on the carb master!! Love it!!

Good stuff isn't it! Cheap too..I have one a day every day.

ucsdguy29
01-07-2013, 08:14 AM
god i love yogurt...especially the ones with honey but its a lot of sugar..but idont care

Johny Bravo
05-05-2014, 03:17 AM
Really this is reliable details i like this actually i was in looking for this details and considering to create a line for this but i have no need to create any line after study out this details anyways thanks for this and have a awesome day ..

MuscleAddiction
05-05-2014, 04:22 PM
Really this is reliable details i like this actually i was in looking for this details and considering to create a line for this but i have no need to create any line after study out this details anyways thanks for this and have a awesome day ..

??? Who are you???

Ironguruera
05-05-2014, 04:38 PM
??? Who are you???

A troll who can't spell Johnny.

Lunchbox
05-05-2014, 04:49 PM
He is new to the forums. Just like most new folks, they wake up old posts.

:-)

Looks like he is from Australia. English May not be his first language from his original post introducing himself... Under someone else's intro post.

LoL... I dunno, could be Keanu Reeves for all I know!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MuscleAddiction
05-05-2014, 08:36 PM
A troll who can't spell Johnny.

Looks like he is from Australia. English May not be his first language from his original post introducing himself... Under someone else's intro post.

Seems like a spam posting...but I will give him the benefit of the doubt ;)

Big Hoss
05-05-2014, 10:38 PM

... or maybe Russell Crowe? lol! :eek:

Ironguruera
05-06-2014, 01:11 AM
Spam is terrible shit lol.
Keanu reaves just seems
Like the type of guy u wanna punch in the face lol.

Russell Crowe was dreamy in gladiator lol. I also liked him in that boxer movie. When he did that retard ass musical i wrote him off. I was smart enough to not go see that bullshit! Luckily my wife hates musical. I knew she was a good one when she said that lol.

Lunchbox
05-06-2014, 06:55 AM
Russell Crowe was dreamy in gladiator lol.

Who are you an what have you done with IG?!?!

LoL

Big Hoss
05-06-2014, 12:12 PM
Spam is terrible shit lol.
Keanu reaves just seems
Like the type of guy u wanna punch in the face lol.

Russell Crowe was dreamy in gladiator lol. I also liked him in that boxer movie. When he did that retard ass musical i wrote him off. I was smart enough to not go see that bullshit! Luckily my wife hates musical. I knew she was a good one when she said that lol.

Dreamy bro!?! lol! :)

Ironguruera
05-06-2014, 12:44 PM
Dreamy bro!?! lol! :)

Lol Some girl I was trying to bang said that shit when we were watching it. I died laughing.

xdude
05-08-2014, 10:52 PM
hmmm greek yogurt rocks...