PDA

View Full Version : Damn it

Vicious 13
11-06-2012, 02:59 PM
My dog bit the vet my dog has never showed aggression towards anyone he is a 100 lb Doberman lives w a shit su and chihuahua I took him in cause I think he has arthritis in his back legs I told the vet this and what does he do grab his back legs and bagheera bit the shit out of him I felt bad but it was kind of his fault... Weve known this vet for years and he has worked w bagheera so much I think he was shocked bagheera bit him because like I've said he's examined him sooo many times

Bigmike
11-06-2012, 03:06 PM
Dude you warned him...

Skyling35
11-06-2012, 03:08 PM
That's like the doc that got kicked by me after they jerked on my dislocated knee cap after I told him not to.

The fucker was warned.

Vicious 13
11-06-2012, 03:11 PM
Right... And the dog can't talk he can just bite it was intense tho he bit his arm hard but let go immediately and dr Greek starting yelling like he was dying and It happened so fast I was like wtf then I saw the teeth holes on his arm I was like oh shit bagheera now u did it...

Vicious 13
11-06-2012, 03:13 PM
Worst of all it's cost me 50 bucks and they didn't even X-ray him or do what I needed I basically paid to watch my dog bite someone... My dog knows he did a bad thing though I yelled at him there and no he's all depressed just lying down looking sad

ordawg1
11-06-2012, 03:19 PM
Fuck that-he didn't do anything wrong.Go back and tell them you want your $50 bucks or for them to complete the job !! Dogs bite when scared. He just did what is natural.Poor fucker is hurting and now he feeels bad. I REALLY love dogs so I would have probably been pissed and not paid the bill. Then I would have stopped got my dog a big steak. Vet is an asshole IMO-OD

Vicious 13
11-06-2012, 03:36 PM
I got bagheera a big raw hide I only paid because I called my wife and she said it was my fault she said I should have known he was scared and held his face but I was like shit I didn't tell homeboy to just grab him all fast without warning I would have knocked his ass out if he grabbed me like that

zedhed
11-06-2012, 04:36 PM
Fuckin vet took the dog for granted....got himself bit. Lesson learned!
I agree with OD. Go back and demand your money back or services.
Good luck bro and keep us posted.

Ha...let that asswipe do that with a Rott, then he will def know he was bit!

Fit Guru
11-06-2012, 05:22 PM
I had a Doberman with arthritis in his hips. It was sad to watch him.

Vicious 13
11-06-2012, 05:24 PM
Yea he's a pup he's only 2 so anything I can do to make him feel better I will

red crayon
11-06-2012, 08:07 PM
The Vet is supposed to be an expert at what he does. So he should know that dogs will go into defensive mode and bite everything when they think they are in danger. I agree with everyone else I would go back to the Vet and say Im sorry my dog bit you but my dog needs to be repaired. Can you help him or recomend someone who can? The main thing is to help the dog!

Vicious 13
11-07-2012, 02:25 AM
Yea my wife got a refund and we r going to a new vet