PDA

View Full Version : Here we go.

redhawk01
11-08-2012, 03:36 PM
Massacre suspect took steroids, agent says.

Joint Base Lewis McChord, Wash.-
A U.S. agent who investigated a massacre at two Afghan
villages last March said Wednesday that the soldier charged
In the killings had taken steroids.
Special Agent Matthew Hoffman of the Army's Criminal Investigation
division testified at a hearing Wednesday that Staff Sgt.
Robert Bales tested positive for steroids three days after the killings.
Bales faces 16 counts of premeditated murder, six counts of attempted
murder, and a count of steroid use. The hearing will help determine
wether his case advances to a court martial.

From Journal Sentinel wire reports.

I've been keeping an eye on this since it was first reported he was on steroids. I'm curious to see where this goes.

Ironguruera
11-08-2012, 04:40 PM
Great .....it's all the roids. Has nothing to do with the guy is fucking bat shit crazy!

bodywar
11-08-2012, 04:49 PM
best friend is doing life in prison,because he had kill his girlfriend they said, because he was on steroids his mind snap..to this day it wasn't steriods....

Fit Guru
11-08-2012, 04:56 PM
The public just doesn't know any better

kazman68
11-09-2012, 06:54 PM
Again! They drove the aas into the ground with Chris Benoit, they kept failing to mention he had Alcohol,Xanax, and Vicodin in it as well..nope blame it on the test..somethings will never change.

Vicious 13
11-09-2012, 06:56 PM
Benoit was a nut anyways

Fit Guru
11-09-2012, 07:05 PM
And do you know what's funny? Most of the general public does not know what a hormone replacement center is. There There are probably wives out there bitching about steroids when their husband is getting shots of cypionate and they don't even know what steroids. Hell the general public doesn't even know what steroids are. They don't know they do have medicinal reasons to use them

kazman68
11-09-2012, 07:08 PM
Yah all those chair shots to Benoit's head didn't help..Fit your right, people have no clue about aas, they think cortisol steroids and anabolic are one in the same, guy was talking about getting steroids in the gym, found out he meant cortisone...ignorant public...

Vicious 13
11-09-2012, 07:08 PM
I tried explaining to my brother in law to look into trt he was like omg steroids I was like call it whatever u want to call marijuana a drug whatever there is nothing wrong w enhancing the quality of life

kazman68
11-09-2012, 07:14 PM
I tried explaining to my brother in law to look into trt he was like omg steroids I was like call it whatever u want to call marijuana a drug whatever there is nothing wrong w enhancing the quality of life

Absolutely, do people that see those low T commercials realize they are actually advertising trt (steroids omg!)

Vicious 13
11-09-2012, 07:45 PM
Lol they have no idea