PDA

View Full Version : soon to be dad

jaytat
06-26-2012, 11:21 PM
Just found out my girl is 8 weeks pregnant!! It's very exciting!! And scary at same time. I always said my little guys couldn't swim looks like I was wrong, I haven't told family yet, because I lost my job 3 weeks ago. Trying to stay positive about finding new Job. I'M GOING TO BE A DADDY!!! Jessgirl who is also a member to fourm is the mom!!

PJ1127
06-26-2012, 11:24 PM
Congrats to you and Jessgirl!!!

exphys88
06-26-2012, 11:26 PM
Congrats. I have 2 little girls and they've made me happier than I could have ever imagined.

ordawg1
06-26-2012, 11:49 PM
Congrats to you and jess-OD

Manny1983
06-27-2012, 12:17 AM
Congrats to the both of you. I have 2 girls myself, the 2nd 1 came after I had gotten laid off so I know the feeling of uncertainty but it's ok you figure out a way trust me.

cane
06-27-2012, 06:26 AM
Just found out my girl is 8 weeks pregnant!! It's very exciting!! And scary at same time. I always said my little guys couldn't swim looks like I was wrong, I haven't told family yet, because I lost my job 3 weeks ago. Trying to stay positive about finding new Job. I'M GOING TO BE A DADDY!!! Jessgirl who is also a member to fourm is the mom!!

congratz brother!i experienced becomming a dad for the 1st time alittle more then 2 years ago, and its the best feeling and experience ever bro!Just enjoy your family and soon to be child and everything else will fall into place, dont panic good friend.

jaytat
06-27-2012, 09:31 AM
Thanks for positive comments it's an amazing feeling, keeping my head up about work things will all work out. Ogbyn tomorrow hoping for ultrasound to hear babys heart beat. Keep everyone posted

lileight
06-27-2012, 10:20 AM
congats bro.

Arabian
06-27-2012, 10:38 PM
Congratulations buddy. Im happy for you..

VonEric
06-27-2012, 10:47 PM
Awesome brother!!!! Family is everything.. Happy to hear it and thanks for sharing.. VE

knights
06-27-2012, 11:03 PM
congrats!

OldGoat
06-29-2012, 09:47 AM
Congrats, it is a life changing event for sure! It is an amazing thing.

RockyDuda
06-29-2012, 05:45 PM

Congrats... here are two tips

DadDuds.com for the delivery - trust me, great keepsake too
CribNotesForDad.com is the best resource on the web for Dads - bar none

jaytat
06-30-2012, 08:37 AM
Thank you I haven't found any sites for dads, I will definitely be checking them out. Told my parents last night. I put together couple baby things saying I love Grandma...to mom to realize what was going on...lol I never saw my mother cry and then hug and cry and dance lol it's going to be her first grandchild. This week we tell her parents... Keep everyone posted.thanks again to all who read and have commented on this thread

jessgirl
06-30-2012, 09:39 AM
Just wanted to thank all you guys for your support......going to miss you guys being that I'm going on pregnancy forums lol but trust me I'll be back and we're going to keep log to maybe give the girls incentive that you can bounce back after kids, IF YOU WANT TO:)

NTL
06-30-2012, 04:37 PM
Congrads. We had are first one after 14 years of marriage . Its a major life changer,but well worth it.

mondtster
06-30-2012, 10:23 PM
Congratulations! Our lil girl is about to make 1. Its a great feeling. Plenty of excitement. Sure you two will enjoy every moment.

Bruiser
07-03-2012, 10:10 PM
Congrats bro! I've got two boys (13 & 6) and couldn't imagine a day without them. Be ready for the greatest time of your life!

Jayt
07-03-2012, 10:14 PM
Congrats, it is a life changing event for sure! It is an amazing thing.

Ditto ^^^^^^
Congrats Bro! Exciting times!

Oldschooliron
07-04-2012, 12:46 AM
congrats! I had my 1st 8 months ago. It's been the best 8 months of my life. Truly amazing!
When they smile at your that 1st time u will understand what ppl mean about how great it is.

just help your girl out as much as possible. Mine never really tripped out while prego. As long as they see u are making and effort they really appreciate it. Happy mommy is a happy daddy lol !

I delivered/caught my little girl and cut the cord. Most amazing shit I've ever done.

jaytat
07-05-2012, 06:38 PM
Just had first ultra sound heard heart beat !!! Dr said HEATHY BABY!! :)

Oldschooliron
07-05-2012, 09:25 PM
Glad to hear! That's when it became pretty real for me was that 1st ultrasound.

sterolizer
07-06-2012, 12:33 AM
Congratulations!

cane
07-06-2012, 12:38 AM
Just had first ultra sound heard heart beat !!! Dr said HEATHY BABY!! :)

congratz ...

jaytat
07-14-2012, 07:15 AM
Sleeping is tough!! My girl wakes up every couple hours, like a good man I get up with her... I don't know how long this will go on for.... Lol its all good.... Seeing a baby bump already!! my girl has always been in great shape, so seeing her little bump ...I love it!!

jaytat
08-04-2012, 08:40 AM
In second Tri-mester this week! Next ultra sound we will see if baby is boy or girl. August 27 @ noon is dr appointment. We tried the gender test from cvs.......and 45$ and only 80 percent accurate...... Keep in mind not going by this, just something to do with kids and my girl....it said boy.. Until ultrasound picture shows me there is a little man inside, then and only then i will sure

layddually
08-04-2012, 09:18 AM
Welcome to the club bro. I almost shit myself with my first. I was 19 they said here is baby A. I thought it was odd calling it baby A then they said here is baby B. WTF?

Oldschooliron
08-05-2012, 05:15 PM
In second Tri-mester this week! Next ultra sound we will see if baby is boy or girl. August 27 @ noon is dr appointment. We tried the gender test from cvs.......and 45$ and only 80 percent accurate...... Keep in mind not going by this, just something to do with kids and my girl....it said boy.. Until ultrasound picture shows me there is a little man inside, then and only then i will sure

That's awesome bro! Keep us up to date!

My wife's cousin told us while my wife was prego and waiting to hear about the babies sex...."oh I have a book that's proven 95% effective to dictate sex of baby ".......I was like wtf?!?!?? Where were u with this mythical knowledge a few damn months ago lol !!?!

I love my daughter but I'm the last male with family name, so no pressure there to have a boy...sheesh lol.

enjoy every minute of it all brother. It all happens so fast! My baby is already 9 months and will he walking any second!

cane
08-09-2012, 02:12 AM

i bet you are hoping for boy huh? i would have loved either with all my heart but i was hoping for my 1st born to boy and god answered my prayers..MY next one i want a girl but ill take another boy, if thats what god is offering that day lol

chrisotpherm
08-09-2012, 07:38 AM
Congrats brother. Long gone are the days of sleeping in. LOL, but many days ahead of you for an opportunity to be a hero to your child!

Sherk
08-09-2012, 10:53 AM
Congrats bro, its a fun and interesting journey. I just went and got a 4D ultra sound of my daughter, I highly recommend it when you guys get to around 32 weeks. Here's a pic of her.
And yes she's flipping us off. Not even born yet and already on restriction. Lol

Mr P
08-09-2012, 02:16 PM
congratz!!

layddually
08-11-2012, 09:20 AM
Once you start having kids if you can't figure out how to make condoms work they keep coming. I'm 34 have twin 14 yr old, 10yr, 2.5yr and one due in nov.