PDA

View Full Version : Tried some new samples

Frustratez
11-08-2012, 11:07 PM
Idk if we are allowed to post stuff from non sponsors so I won't mention website . I tried some samples from AI sports nutrition.

Perform "sex enhancement" . It said take 4 caps 30 mins before the activity . Girlfriend is saying she can't walk and is saying shes not going to work tomorrow lmao.

3Z "sleep aid". Said take 3 caps 45 mins before bed. Hit me about 30 mins in felt real sleepy and couldn't finish my movie . Woke up and felt fucking bad ass when I stretched lol and didn't wanna get out of bed . But wasn't drowsy at all when I woke up.

Maniac "pre workout" fruit punch . took the whole sample pack on the way to the gym. It wasnt the best head rush but just because pres don't give u that cocaine feeling doesn't mean there not good. It wasn't the best pre I've had but it was decent with no crash. Mixed and tasted decent also.

Turbo Stix "powder energy shot" orange. 1 stick = 1 energy shot (80mg Caffeine) said pour stick directly in mouth and enjoy. Fuck that felt like putting a scoop of pre workout in my mouth. It did have me a little speedy I got up and went and washed my car lol. Caffeine straight to the dome ! If I did use this product again I'd mix it . Packet of powder in the mouth isn't for me .

I still have some HGH pro , magic matcha green tea, and recover pro to try out . Any of you guys tried there products ? I'm thinking about ordering the pre workout since it didn't give me that sick feeling. Razor 8 fucking ruined my life so I never took pre workouts again lol