PDA

View Full Version : Payday!

Bigmike
11-09-2012, 04:52 PM
So it's pay day and after I've covered my cost for next week and payed my bills I have $420 to blow.

What to piss it away on?
I have plenty of Gear, Bud, and Food. Only things I can think of are a kit of hgh and a HDTV. Sad that all I've thought about for so long is Gear. Now I have money and enough Gear to not have to buy it... I don't know what to spend my money on.

SisterSteel
11-09-2012, 04:54 PM
You can spend it on........... hmmmm.......... Me, lol.

Bigmike
11-09-2012, 05:17 PM
You can spend it on........... hmmmm.......... Me, lol.

I'm sorry lol I don't know how to appropriately respond to that >.>

NTL
11-09-2012, 05:24 PM
Put it away for a rainy day.I'm a old tight wad so that's my advice.

Frustratez
11-09-2012, 05:56 PM
So it's pay day and after I've covered my cost for next week and payed my bills I have $420 to blow.

What to piss it away on?
I have plenty of Gear, Bud, and Food. Only things I can think of are a kit of hgh and a HDTV. Sad that all I've thought about for so long is Gear. Now I have money and enough Gear to not have to buy it... I don't know what to spend my money on.

Go for HDTV ! Or...... get a tablet or iPad to fuck around with when your relaxing

Ecto
11-09-2012, 06:27 PM
I'm with NTL. Save it for when you need it.

Vicious 13
11-09-2012, 06:31 PM
Snowboard pass

Frustratez
11-09-2012, 06:41 PM
I'm with NTL. Save it for when you need it.

Or pay some bills again ahead of time !

layddually
11-09-2012, 06:44 PM
Invest it in guns or silver? Or this is what I would do blow it all on sister ;-) I could take that farther but I'm gonna stop there.

Skyling35
11-09-2012, 06:48 PM
HDTV ftw!!!

For the price dynex makes a nice tv. I got a 46" for right around $420. Better picture than my friends $1600 Samsung.

zedhed
11-09-2012, 09:36 PM
YEP!blow it on sister steel.

Frustratez
11-09-2012, 09:40 PM
HDTV ftw!!!

For the price dynex makes a nice tv. I got a 46" for right around $420. Better picture than my friends $1600 Samsung.

I heard dynex is actually Samsung and insignia parts ! So I bet your buddy is kickng his self in the dick lol

SisterSteel
11-10-2012, 01:10 AM
I'm sorry lol I don't know how to appropriately respond to that >.>

You can respond by saying.... sure sexy just send me the paypal request, lol.

bodywar
11-10-2012, 08:41 AM

What to piss it away on?

these days u need save money,never spend money if u don't have too...

Ironguruera
11-10-2012, 11:30 AM
Invest it in guns or silver? Or this is what I would do blow it all on sister ;-) I could take that farther but I'm gonna stop there.

Now here's a smart man!!

Duh....zombie apocolypse is dec!!

Money will be useless and currency will be food, and weapons.

My buddy is like hey are u buying water and food up just in case ? I was no wtf for? He is like what do u plan to do? I was like that asshole Prius neighbor prob has tons.....I have guns :).

Rookies I swear lol.

SisterSteel
11-10-2012, 01:56 PM
Now here's a smart man!!

Duh....zombie apocolypse is dec!!

Money will be useless and currency will be food, and weapons.

My buddy is like hey are u buying water and food up just in case ? I was no wtf for? He is like what do u plan to do? I was like that asshole Prius neighbor prob has tons.....I have guns :).

Rookies I swear lol.

Seriously, I was born during a war so I'm not worried if the World goes to shit. It'll bring back the good ol days, lol.

Fit Guru
11-10-2012, 02:20 PM
Save it!!!

Ironguruera
11-10-2012, 03:05 PM
Seriously, I was born during a war so I'm not worried if the World goes to shit. It'll bring back the good ol days, lol.

Agreed. I'm all for marshal law. I can finally put ppl into the guard rail on the freeway for driving to slow lol.