NTL
11-11-2012, 12:32 PM
From one veteran to another thanks for your service. Semper Fi

babablacksheep
11-11-2012, 06:27 PM
Thanks for serving our country

kazman68
11-11-2012, 07:35 PM
Agreed, thanks to all the men/women who serve or who have in he past..I'm so glad to see this thanks for our armed forces, my Uncle(Vietnam Vet)came home to a less that stellar welcome, -2 legs and,fingers (land mine).

EZ_E
11-11-2012, 07:56 PM
From one veteran to another thanks for your service. Semper Fi

~EZ

red crayon
11-11-2012, 11:02 PM
A lot of people will tell veterans thanks but Id like to see them put their money where their mouth is! Wounded Warrior Project, Red Cross, and USO are just a few of the places that help our troops. Im sure a 5 dollar donation wouldnt hurt anyone. If you dont want to do that thats OK too.
You might choose to do like I do, I send boxes of snacks and things, DVD's, Playing Cards, Local News Papers, and Socks (Socks are very Helpful) You know a little bit of home in a box. How would I know all of this? I was a Sargent in the US Air Force. I have a cousin who is an Army Ranger (Retired), another cousin was a sniper in the first Gulf War, Another Cousin is an Infantry man and My son is a staff Sargent (US Army soon to be a warent officer and he is a bronze star recipient) with a tour in Iraq and Afganistan. : ) I guess we are all patriots. From talking to them and in my own expirence, Mail from Home is about the best thing that you can do, It makes any day better!
Sorry, I got carried away. I love my country, I dont like the people in charge, but as everyone knows Time goes on and things change. Please Support the Troops They are the ones who keep this country Great!