PDA

View Full Version : Best board ever!!!!

Fit Guru
11-11-2012, 11:58 PM
Muscle Coalition is the greatest Forum I have even been associated with. The members here are very intelligent and informative.there are no EGO's here!!! No arrogant ass wipes like I've seen elsewhere. Everyone helps everyone!!! It's a great family to be involved in.im not a part of any other forum. I get all I need HERE!! Thanks MC for being a kick ASS forum!!!!

kazman68
11-12-2012, 12:03 AM
Muscle Coalition is the greatest Forum I have even been associated with. The members here are very intelligent and informative.there are no EGO's here!!! No arrogant ass wipes like I've seen elsewhere. Everyone helps everyone!!! It's a great family to be involved in.im not a part of any other forum. I get all I need HERE!! Thanks MC for being a kick ASS forum!!!!

This is truly a great place! I agree, by far the best board I have ever belonged to. Members here are great, family like atmosphere.

Vicious 13
11-12-2012, 12:18 AM
I love how I can come
Here and talk about anything and get solid input and advice without the bs posts

Hoss
11-12-2012, 12:21 AM
I have too agree with both kaz and fit about this board its the best thing i have going and the only one i belong too.I don't post much but I read every post that is written and I love this place. It's a staple in my life thanks guys

Fit Guru
11-12-2012, 12:31 AM
No crazy post and if its a newbie with a crazy answer , y'all help him instead if Chastising him. Some of the smartest weight lifters I have ever been associated with. NO BS!!!

Nelson303
11-12-2012, 12:33 AM
Yes the board has been a real positive experience for me too. No bullshit and real answers. I have been on others. And always get cyber bullied. Mostly by midgets. But not here. True bros only.

NTL
11-12-2012, 12:42 AM
Great group of people here.I have learned alot from this board.

kazman68
11-12-2012, 07:05 PM
Yes the board has been a real positive experience for me too. No bullshit and real answers. I have been on others. And always get cyber bullied. Mostly by midgets. But not here. True bros only.

LOL by midgets!! Not that I'm a midget at about 6 0' but I wish I was 6'5 like you...

ltyson
11-12-2012, 08:20 PM

It is guys like you, and many others, that make this board what it is. Mods do an awesome job and the knowledge that members like yourself share with others is awesome. I hope that never ends.

Ltyson

I owe you an email also. Haven't forgotten :). Still around just been swamped with work and other stuff that will soon slow down to more manageable levels.

SisterSteel
11-12-2012, 11:33 PM
That's just it. Everyone here is about helping each other and not bashing. That's what separates us from elsewhere. There is no stupid question. There is no stupid person. We were ALL there at some point in our life and so why be an asshole or a bitch to a newb. Instead help them out and help them reach that goal.

Fit Guru
11-12-2012, 11:53 PM
That's just it. Everyone here is about helping each other and not bashing. That's what separates us from elsewhere. There is no stupid question. There is no stupid person. We were ALL there at some point in our life and so why be an asshole or a bitch to a newb. Instead help them out and help them reach that goal.

Ditto!!!!!!!

kazman68
11-13-2012, 12:46 AM
ditto!!!!!!!

x3 :)