PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriend might be prego...

Frustratez
11-12-2012, 03:45 PM
Well my girl was throwing up a lot I'm talking food poisoning out the ass a lot about 2 weeks ago . And she threw up 1 time at work last week she works at a pharmacy and kept just saying ohh there's a stomach flu going around . Well she threw last night while I was at work and then this morning she said she felt like she needed to. She still thinks its dairy products or something . I keep telling her she may be pregnant. I'm to young for this brothers I'm freaking out and our relationship isn't really stable right now because we've been together for 3 years and getting pretty annoyed of each other. Pregnancy Test please say she's not about to have a mini me !

Lunchbox
11-12-2012, 03:50 PM
Good luck with that man. Sounds like you don't want to be stuck and if she is then you're stuck for a while.

/crossfingers

Frustratez
11-12-2012, 04:09 PM
Good luck with that man. Sounds like you don't want to be stuck and if she is then you're stuck for a while.

/crossfingers

Just the other night we were talking about splitting since we have different goals. Just a lot of stuff has changed she bitches when I go the gym and I can't do anything on my own. She won't help clean the house or bitches when she has to pay bills . Pretty sure if she's not prego I'm going to split .

Ironguruera
11-12-2012, 04:19 PM
Just the other night we were talking about splitting since we have different goals. Just a lot of stuff has changed she bitches when I go the gym and I can't do anything on my own. She won't help clean the house or bitches when she has to pay bills . Pretty sure if she's not prego I'm going to split .

Well I'm going to ruffle some feathers here....but I'm not known for being pc.

1st off get a damn pregnancy test. Cheap and reliable. She could very well just be sick.

If she is pregnant that's no reason to be stuck in a miserable relationship for years to come with a woman u already are tired with and not compatible. you have options......adoption, abortion etc or simply not stay with her and keep the baby etc. u can still be a great father without being with her.

I'm a new father( 1 yr old) with another on the way. My wife and I are extremely laid back and very compatible. The stress and curveballs parenthood will bring are tough enough to deal with when u are a great match. Let alone if u argue all the time now over stupid shit.....a pregnant woman or screaming baby can make for some real shitty times real fast!

I love being a father, and having a family. It's the best thing I've ever done. However its a huge responsibility and definately not for everyone!

Get that test....before u worry yourself sick.

Frustratez
11-12-2012, 04:29 PM

1st off get a damn pregnancy test. Cheap and reliable. She could very well just be sick.

If she is pregnant that's no reason to be stuck in a miserable relationship for years to come with a woman u already are tired with and not compatible. you have options......adoption, abortion etc or simply not stay with her and keep the baby etc. u can still be a great father without being with her.

I'm a new father( 1 yr old) with another on the way. My wife and I are extremely laid back and very compatible. The stress and curveballs parenthood will bring are tough enough to deal with when u are a great match. Let alone if u argue all the time now over stupid shit.....a pregnant woman or screaming baby can make for some real shitty times real fast!

I love being a father, and having a family. It's the best thing I've ever done. However its a huge responsibility and definately not for everyone!

thanks brother. She will be pissing on that thing as soon as she's off work. She's very anti abortion she thinks she will go to hell.

Fuelfan
11-12-2012, 04:49 PM

I agree totally!!!
I'm going to riddle some more feathers! You young guys take it from an old guy, use some F ing protection or this shit is going to happen! It's the 2000's and there is a shit load of different things to use, be responsible. Not trying to come across as an asshole but when I was young and stupid I hooked up with a stripper and knocked her up. That little issue cost me just under $200,000 in child support for 19 years. If there is no commitment there put a hat on it just to make damn sure what happened to me doesn't happen to you!

Vicious 13
11-12-2012, 04:55 PM
I thought test was protection

Frustratez
11-12-2012, 05:08 PM
I agree totally!!!
I'm going to riddle some more feathers! You young guys take it from an old guy, use some F ing protection or this shit is going to happen! It's the 2000's and there is a shit load of different things to use, be responsible. Not trying to come across as an asshole but when I was young and stupid I hooked up with a stripper and knocked her up. That little issue cost me just under $200,000 in child support for 19 years. If there is no commitment there put a hat on it just to make damn sure what happened to me doesn't happen to you!

I know I fucked up :( . Fuck my balls ! They where controlling my mind !

Frustratez
11-12-2012, 05:09 PM
I thought test was protection

I guess 500mg wasn't enough fuck!

Fuelfan
11-12-2012, 05:21 PM
LOL!A kid I lift with got his wife pregnant running 1250Mg test e plus has been running the TNE with me @roughly 500Mg a week.

kazman68
11-12-2012, 07:08 PM
That's why I never make deposits, only withdraws.

Fit Guru
11-12-2012, 07:13 PM
I don't know what to say because my girlfriend of 4 months got pregnant 18 years ago. I'm now married to that woman for 18 years now with 3 beautiful children. No we don't have a lot in common and it's been a rocky road but in the end, I love my family!!

SisterSteel
11-12-2012, 09:56 PM
I guess I may get yelled at but you could always wait and punch her in the stomach. I'm only kidding so no one get defensive.

I don't get it. If you have a chick that you're with for a long period and you don't want to get her prego than get her to put an IUD in and you'll be good to go.

Ironguruera
11-12-2012, 10:25 PM
I guess 500mg wasn't enough fuck!

Lol got news for ya.... A gram of test for 16 weeks wasn't enough ! knocked my wife up right before pct

Fuelfan
11-12-2012, 10:27 PM
An IUD is what my wife runs so she doesn't have periods anymore and it works killer. I did the vasectomy thing years ago.

SisterSteel
11-12-2012, 10:38 PM
Lol got news for ya.... A gram of test for 16 weeks wasn't enough ! knocked my wife up right before pct

Yeah I have plenty of friends who have run grams and still got their significant other knocked up so don't rely on that as your birth control.

Vicious 13
11-12-2012, 10:47 PM
So is she prego?

Frustratez
11-12-2012, 10:48 PM
2 test said she's not prego!

Fit Guru
11-12-2012, 11:29 PM
I was on heavy cycles everytime my 4 children were conceived. I mean loaded for years at a time. Gear is not a birth control like I've heard.

Vicious 13
11-13-2012, 12:45 AM
Well sounds like u got the news u wanted talent as a sign though ad do what u need to do

Orange24
11-15-2012, 01:12 AM
2 test said she's not prego!

Time to run