PDA

View Full Version : Dam wife is pissed again

layddually
11-16-2012, 01:21 AM
Wife found a cvs receipt for a MP for $350 no she is freaking out.

Orange24
11-16-2012, 01:24 AM
Man power?

layddually
11-16-2012, 01:29 AM
No but can't say the name. She thinks I sent ex money or some thing she doesn't trust me for shit never has. I'm very forget full so I told her I have no idea. Told her maybe they gave me someone else's receipt.

kazman68
11-16-2012, 01:41 AM
No but can't say the name. She thinks I sent ex money or some thing she doesn't trust me for shit never has. I'm very forget full so I told her I have no idea. Told her maybe they gave me someone else's receipt.

I'm glad my g/f is so cool about everything, we don't have secrets, she was even cool when I was drunk and told her how I thought her sister was hot and wanted to suck her big tits and give it to her hard and long. Now she teases me, when she gives me a bj, (it takes me along time to finish) she says just imagine Teresa sucking on it with me, that about makes me pop. Sorry graphic, and a bit off topic as usual.

Vicious 13
11-16-2012, 04:46 AM
Should have said it was her Christmas gift

mj_0360
11-16-2012, 06:17 AM
Getting caught in a lie is the the worst!

layddually
11-16-2012, 06:52 AM
Not sure what to do yet there is nothing to link it to me other than having the receipt.

Fit Guru
11-16-2012, 09:08 AM
I'm glad my g/f is so cool about everything, we don't have secrets, she was even cool when I was drunk and told her how I thought her sister was hot and wanted to suck her big tits and give it to her hard and long. Now she teases me, when she gives me a bj, (it takes me along time to finish) she says just imagine Teresa sucking on it with me, that about makes me pop. Sorry graphic, and a bit off topic as usual.

TMI-TMI-TMI!!!!!lol

chrisotpherm
11-16-2012, 09:20 AM

Wow is all I can say. Lol.

chrisotpherm
11-16-2012, 09:21 AM
Wife found a cvs receipt for a MP for $350 no she is freaking out.

Time to come clean bro. I hide my stuff for about a yr from my wife and eventually told her. Life has been Soooo much easier since.

layddually
11-16-2012, 09:36 AM
She kinda knows but doesn't know how much I spend. The butter thing in fridge is full of peps and have a freezer bag full of gear.

Fit Guru
11-16-2012, 10:16 AM
She will have to understand your goals. My wife even after 18 years or me competing still doesn't give me her blessing . I mean she knows and sees the darts and stuff. Her biggest thing is she thinks it makes me horny and makes me stray!

tk12
11-16-2012, 10:20 AM
Dude- good luck!
My wife stays pissed at me...
hahahahahaha

layddually
11-16-2012, 10:26 AM
She will never understand but she never ask questions about the gear and me and her cousin openly talk about it. So maybe if I just tell her it was gear she will be ok. She just doesn't want my ex to have extra money lol.

Vicious 13
11-16-2012, 12:02 PM
Come clean bro sounds like that may b the easier route plus u can price it once pack lands

ozzie90
11-16-2012, 12:29 PM
I don't live with my gf so I don't have to worry about it. But someday I will and figure it will be easier to come clean....chix love to snoop so she's going to find out anyway.

layddually
11-16-2012, 12:40 PM
I don't live with my gf so I don't have to worry about it. But someday I will and figure it will be easier to come clean....chix love to snoop so she's going to find out anyway.

She knows I have the stuff she even got our sister inlaw to bring home a bunch of sharps containers.

chrisotpherm
11-16-2012, 01:27 PM
It's a catch 22 bro. My wife knows but like u gives me crap about the money. Oh well.

SisterSteel
11-16-2012, 04:09 PM
It's hard to give advice to someone about letting their sig other know about their aas use. Some will be ok with, others won't like it but will deal, and some may try to use it against you if something happens.

Ironguruera
11-16-2012, 05:36 PM
She kinda knows but doesn't know how much I spend. The butter thing in fridge is full of peps and have a freezer bag full of gear.

Ok I'm with ya. My wife knows about what I do. We have separate bank accounts so she doesn't know what it costs. I told her its $100-$150 a month and she left me alone lol.

Just come clean its easier and no lies to fumble over.
Remind her all the appliances and house u just fucking paid for and tell her to relax!

layddually
11-16-2012, 05:59 PM
Baby will be here Monday I will try to wait it out

Vicious 13
11-16-2012, 06:50 PM
If she knows the money shouldn't b an issue I mean obviously nothing is free

kazman68
11-16-2012, 07:17 PM
TMI-TMI-TMI!!!!!lol

Your right sorry! >>>

Fuelfan
11-17-2012, 05:25 PM
This is your wife not your mother! It's not as if you're out hurting people or selling drugs or something. You're improving yourself and the way you look. would she rather be on the attn of done fat slob or someone that's fit and ripped. Just speaking for myself but my wife likes to show me off. She knows ALMOST everything about my juice usage. She just doesn't know where I obtain it but after being part of a MC for so many years that's just one question she knows not to ask.

ordawg1
11-17-2012, 07:34 PM
Just tell her what it is and how it keeps you lookin good for HER. Then give her a gift and credit card to go shopping. Women LOVE $$$-attention and compliments.-Pretty Simple-OD

red crayon
11-17-2012, 11:47 PM
My wife would be ok with it, I think. But I wouldnt tell her. I know my wife and she would tell everyone. I nearly freaked out when I found out that since I was on HRT since 2000 or so that I had been on one long cycle since then. It just didnt register in my head. I told my wife and she told all the kids and who knows who else. She thought it was like a joke. Thats not good at all. She cant keep her mouth shut. What to do? I think I would just go and buy her a present of equal value and let it go.

exphys88
11-18-2012, 12:02 AM

You've got a good woman

Vicious 13
11-18-2012, 12:03 AM
My wife tells people and it's pisses me off big time

ineedtogrow
11-18-2012, 12:19 AM
i'm just happy that i have a wife i can be open with and that shes the one who throws the darts at me. she fully understands that this is what i want to do and it makes me happy and keeps her happy also. i do what i can for her though when she wants to do something or buy new things so it really goes both ways. we have been together for over a decade though so we have the trust and communication to make it all work out.

Fuelfan
11-18-2012, 11:17 AM

Seriously? What's up with that?

Ironguruera
11-18-2012, 06:25 PM

Yeah my roomate founds some pinz looking for his keys in the trash. My wife told him it was juice. I was like he found slin pinz why didn't u tell him it was gh peps or hcg ?

Clueless.....he was worried at 1st but came around. He was like maybe I should take some and get my body back lol.....my wife was like u better eat and train like him if u want that to happen.

Ppl at work assume I am and I play with them on it. Whenever I get a package to work I'm like yes my roids are here!! I figure if I joke about it they assume I'm being sarcastic.

I don't care that ppl know. I just get annoyed ppl think my physique is all juice not hard work and diet.....

Nelson303
11-18-2012, 06:54 PM
Yeah my roomate founds some pinz looking for his keys in the trash. My wife told him it was juice. I was like he found slin pinz why didn't u tell him it was gh peps or hcg ?

Clueless.....he was worried at 1st but came around. He was like maybe I should take some and get my body back lol.....my wife was like u better eat and train like him if u want that to happen.

Ppl at work assume I am and I play with them on it. Whenever I get a package to work I'm like yes my roids are here!! I figure if I joke about it they assume I'm being sarcastic.

I don't care that ppl know. I just get annoyed ppl think my physique is all juice not hard work and diet.....

Dude you better get your ass a sharps container. I have no clue what state you are in but, holly shit. For one it's medical waste. And not so close friend was putting shit in his trash. The can out on the corner for the truck. Well can spilled over Pinzs in the street. Was about 45min after trash man came by so did the cops. Not good. Cover your trail for everything. Sorry for being an old fart and paranoid.

MuscleAddiction
11-18-2012, 07:32 PM

That is a cool gf!!!

MuscleAddiction
11-18-2012, 07:33 PM
Dude you better get your ass a sharps container. I have no clue what state you are in but, holly shit. For one it's medical waste. And not so close friend was putting shit in his trash. The can out on the corner for the truck. Well can spilled over Pinzs in the street. Was about 45min after trash man came by so did the cops. Not good. Cover your trail for everything. Sorry for being an old fart and paranoid.

Agreed!!! Be responsible bro!!! Sharps containers are cheap and the responsible thing to do!!!

layddually
11-18-2012, 07:52 PM
Agreed!!! Be responsible bro!!! Sharps containers are cheap and the responsible thing to do!!!

At the very least empty plastic bottles with lid

SisterSteel
11-18-2012, 08:01 PM
At the very least empty plastic bottles with lid

Than take and use duct tape and tape that lid so it doesn't open back up.

Vicious 13
11-18-2012, 09:31 PM
My wide told her sister and most of her friends we had a big fight about it but the damage was already done just another thing for them to judge me about

Orange24
11-19-2012, 01:10 AM
Ouch

layddually
11-19-2012, 01:16 AM
My wide told her sister and most of her friends we had a big fight about it but the damage was already done just another thing for them to judge me about

It's not just about judging does she not understand legality issues involved. One of those people getting pissed off at you and make a hasty decision and your fucked. My wife doesn't want me to even talk to my buddy about this shit even though he has been using gear for like 10 yrs before I even met him.

Ironguruera
12-01-2012, 02:12 PM

I use them at times. I was just using 6 slin pins a day and those stupid sharps containers fill up fast like that! I also feel the sharps cont with the red box and biohazard label sticks out lol a sore thumb. I put my normal aas pins in a sharps cont.

Always take your risky trash out right before trash guys get it. If u have the can on the street cops can search it with no warrant.

layddually
12-02-2012, 10:03 AM
I use them at times. I was just using 6 slin pins a day and those stupid sharps containers fill up fast like that! I also feel the sharps cont with the red box and biohazard label sticks out lol a sore thumb. I put my normal aas pins in a sharps cont.

Always take your risky trash out right before trash guys get it. If u have the can on the street cops can search it with no warrant.

I have boxes of sharps containers and take them to the hospital to be disposed of instead of trash.

Vicious 13
12-02-2012, 12:49 PM
Take them to the lab at the hospital? I've been taking them to my aunts where she's a nurse but
It's a long drive rather go up the street to kaiser

layddually
12-02-2012, 01:18 PM
Take them to the lab at the hospital? I've been taking them to my aunts where she's a nurse but
It's a long drive rather go up the street to kaiser

My wife is a nurse lol.

Fuelfan
12-02-2012, 02:14 PM
I use liquid laundry detergent bottles and stock it in the plastic recycle bin at a shop just down the street from my shop.

Ironguruera
12-02-2012, 02:50 PM
U are lucky lay. I was to chicken shit to walk into a hospital that often with tons of needles. To much attention for me!

The 25g and 20g shit I'm more careful with for sure.

Orange24
12-02-2012, 07:35 PM
This subject makes me so freaking nervous. No idea what to do

Ironguruera
12-02-2012, 07:56 PM
This subject makes me so freaking nervous. No idea what to do

Pussy lol. What the wife part or the pinz lol?

Orange24
12-03-2012, 01:26 PM
Disposal part

Ironguruera
12-03-2012, 04:10 PM
Disposal part

I throw em like lawn darts at the trash men lmao.

Seriously though. Just put the trash can out right before the trash guys arrive. Problem solved. if the trash falls over and needles spew onto the streets u will have to kill the trash men. No biggie lol.

Orange24
12-03-2012, 05:23 PM
We have a huge dumpster

Ironguruera
12-03-2012, 05:47 PM
We have a huge dumpster

U live in a loft, condo,apt or something? that could be riskier. Just put them in a laundry soap plastic jug and toss that by itself. U don't want pins in trash with junk mail that had your name all over it lol.

Orange24
12-03-2012, 06:08 PM
Apt. Good call