PDA

View Full Version : F1 race

layddually
11-16-2012, 02:16 PM
WOW the traffic is insane. Wish I could have taken today off.

layddually
11-16-2012, 04:39 PM
Holy shit people are banking off this f1 race. There is a bar downtown charging $50k a table and they are booked. That's insane.

Ironguruera
11-16-2012, 06:21 PM
Holy shit people are banking off this f1 race. There is a bar downtown charging $50k a table and they are booked. That's insane.

F1 is no joke. Serious money tied up in f1 way more then other motorsports.

layddually
11-16-2012, 06:42 PM
F1 is no joke. Serious money tied up in f1 way more then other motorsports.

Way to fuckin much money apperently who the fuck goes to a bar driving a veyron?
Traffic is so bad to the track that they offer heli rides at $2500 per person and there is a fuckin line. I make ok money but wtf do I need to do to make that kinda money?

Ironguruera
11-16-2012, 09:37 PM
Way to fuckin much money apperently who the fuck goes to a bar driving a veyron?
Traffic is so bad to the track that they offer heli rides at $2500 per person and there is a fuckin line. I make ok money but wtf do I need to do to make that kinda money?

Trust fund bro....trust fund lol. I deal with highline car customers daily for almost 15 yrs. it never ceases to amaze me how retarded most of them are yet are making stupid money........

layddually
11-16-2012, 10:00 PM
Trust fund bro....trust fund lol. I deal with highline car customers daily for almost 15 yrs. it never ceases to amaze me how retarded most of them are yet are making stupid money........

Yes I know I deal with them too. For me it's mostly Benz and BMW some Ferrari and Maserati

Ironguruera
11-16-2012, 10:10 PM
Yes I know I deal with them too. For me it's mostly Benz and BMW some Ferrari and Maserati

Lol that's them! One guy was like I lost my keys. I said ok here's what I need to order them. He responds....no inside the car I can't find them. his car uses a smart key so u don't actually put it in the ignition. It was a start button. So his moronic ass is cruising around his $80k BMW with the key inside so anyone can steal it.

I found it in 2 seconds between the seat and console. Dip shit!

One day same dude came in with ridiculous shades on and boots. I was like bro wtf?? He said" I accidentally put toenail anti fungal stuff in my eye!!"

Man I've been stoned retarded.....never done anything that stupid !

He is a trust fund baby.

layddually
11-16-2012, 11:46 PM
One thing that I always get a laugh out of is people that are living beyond their means and buying highend. Had a guy freak out on me because I told him his s550 windshield was going to be over $2k back when the s550 just came out. He kept saying this other shop has a sign sayin $129 installed. Ok go take your car there see what they say. Then there are the fucks that call around to get the best price. I tell them my price they say oh well I got a much lower price at blah blah blah. Ok good luck click!

Ironguruera
11-17-2012, 02:14 PM
For sure. That car payment is well over $1 g a month. Sure $2k is a lot for glass.....but not really considering the car. More then likely has rain sensor cutouts etc on the glass that u can only get with dealer glass.

My buddy made me crack up he was was like a Ferrari costs $5500 a month?!?! I was like yeah but u are looking at it from your $30k a yr mindset lol . Someone pulling in $15k a month and up.....well that's attainable. he started to get it.

layddually
11-17-2012, 02:51 PM
Not only the rain sensors it had the night vision assist so it also had to be recalibrated. Yea us low income fucker don't know what it's like making a lot of money. Most I ever made in one month was $50k and that was because of a once in a lifetime hail storm. Rush hour traffic here is actually parking lot lol well hail storm followed the highway during rush hour.

ordawg1
11-18-2012, 01:16 PM
Much depends on location.Some places in the US-people can retire @ 40K per year with everything paid for.Where I live we have people making less than that and they say they are RETIRED when they are actually just " not working".I travel a bunch a think that a person wants to retire right now-everything paid for- they need 7-10 K per month.15 K per month would be less than 1 % of the population.Most of the ppl I know that have $$$ drive more SUVs- you guys must live in the city.50 K in one month is a damn good month if you are working for someone. If that is a gross figure and you own your biz is just OK.But still graet $$. I had no idea guys made that much on here.Congrats-OD

layddually
11-18-2012, 09:27 PM
Much depends on location.Some places in the US-people can retire @ 40K per year with everything paid for.Where I live we have people making less than that and they say they are RETIRED when they are actually just " not working".I travel a bunch a think that a person wants to retire right now-everything paid for- they need 7-10 K per month.15 K per month would be less than 1 % of the population.Most of the ppl I know that have $$$ drive more SUVs- you guys must live in the city.50 K in one month is a damn good month if you are working for someone. If that is a gross figure and you own your biz is just OK.But still graet $$. I had no idea guys made that much on here.Congrats-OD

I do own my business and that was net. ;) i am only person working for my business at the moment. I average around $15k a month, but I also stopped doing insurance and general public which is a big chunk of income I'm losing. And yes we spend way to much money. Don't know if you saw the post I made about food a while back but we where spending around $3k a month just on food.

layddually
11-18-2012, 09:48 PM
OD I need to know what kind of business you have so I can spend half year in the islands every year. On a side note I do good for having an 8th grade education.

layddually
11-18-2012, 10:19 PM
Oh I earned every penny of that $50k I worked from 5am till midnight for a month.

ordawg1
11-19-2012, 01:10 AM
I do own my business and that was net. ;) i am only person working for my business at the moment. I average around $15k a month, but I also stopped doing insurance and general public which is a big chunk of income I'm losing. And yes we spend way to much money. Don't know if you saw the post I made about food a while back but we where spending around $3k a month just on food.

You can afford 3 K on food-plus you earned it- I figured you were talking self employed as is all I ever have known-OD

ordawg1
11-19-2012, 01:12 AM
Oh I earned every penny of that $50k I worked from 5am till midnight for a month.

I am quite sure you did as it is mucho hard work. Plus -Uncle Sam takes his share-so you actually earned much more!!

layddually
11-19-2012, 01:13 AM
I am quite sure you did as it is mucho hard work. Plus -Uncle Sam takes his share-so you actually earned much more!!

Yea I really don't care for that uncle he is greedy.

kazman68
11-19-2012, 01:15 AM
OD I need to know what kind of business you have so I can spend half year in the islands every year. On a side note I do good for having an 8th grade education.

Very impressive!

ordawg1
11-19-2012, 01:19 AM

I just like warm islands and naked women-plus I am just a big ole country boy.Education does not make you $$$. Hard work- long hours and KNOWING you can gets it done. Congrats on your biz.I actually spend half a year in islands and much time just running around US and other countries:cool:.But-I am old and need that weather to keep my joints from rusting:eek:-Thanks-OD

layddually
11-19-2012, 01:21 AM
Very impressive!

Yes what OD does is very impressive and I want to be able to the same.

layddually
11-19-2012, 01:27 AM
I just like warm islands and naked women-plus I am just a big ole country boy.Education does not make you $$$. Hard work- long hours and KNOWING you can gets it done. Congrats on your biz.I actually spend half a year in islands and much time just running around US and other countries:cool:.But-I am old and need that weather to keep my joints from rusting:eek:-Thanks-OD
Then we are on the same page sort of. I grew up in the sticks. Cedar choppers son. Work oil fields, ranches, construction, concrete, shovel operator lol. Rock quarry for 8 long yrs. Unfortunatly I cant make a copy of myself to work the business and can't find anyone worth a shit. So Im stuck in a rut. Only time I have a day of is when my accounts are closed.

ordawg1
11-19-2012, 01:29 AM
Yes what OD does is very impressive and I want to be able to the same.

I think that was your Kudos Lay-I am old and worked way too long. Plus-I got sick in the middle of life and still fighting it as you know.Make great $$ and jump out while you are young and healthy.Enjoy the new baby-they are the best. -Congrats-OD