PDA

View Full Version : Holy Shit 240lbs!!!

Fit Guru
11-16-2012, 11:49 PM
So I just started back training after surgery and a 10 month layoff. I was fat and out of shape at 232lbs. I started training and Test E and Dbol for first 8 weeks. Started a cleaner diet and added a lot of size while losing about 8 lbs. I started on AMA's Tren, test E and anadrol. Last Friday I weighed 22bs. Today I stepped on the scales and it said 240.lbs!!!!! Holy shit!!! I've been on the anadrol and tren 2 weeks!!' That's 16 fuckin lbs . Problem is I can't see it. Strength is thru the roof considering my handicap . I'm gonna shoot for 250lb with little fat gain. Doing cardio 1-2 times a day. I'm loving this. Just got by BCAA and creatine in. I've taken nothing but protein powder and food. I usually gain 8-10 lbs from a creatine load. I will post weight gains and it loss as they come!

kazman68
11-17-2012, 12:53 AM
So I just started back training after surgery and a 10 month layoff. I was fat and out of shape at 232lbs. I started training and Test E and Dbol for first 8 weeks. Started a cleaner diet and added a lot of size while losing about 8 lbs. I started on AMA's Tren, test E and anadrol. Last Friday I weighed 22bs. Today I stepped on the scales and it said 240.lbs!!!!! Holy shit!!! I've been on the anadrol and tren 2 weeks!!' That's 16 fuckin lbs . Problem is I can't see it. Strength is thru the roof considering my handicap . I'm gonna shoot for 250lb with little fat gain. Doing cardio 1-2 times a day. I'm loving this. Just got by BCAA and creatine in. I've taken nothing but protein powder and food. I usually gain 8-10 lbs from a creatine load. I will post weight gains and it loss as they come!

Great job Fit! What's your height? and what do you think your bf% is at?

Orange24
11-17-2012, 01:35 AM
Is that you in your avatar

ineedtogrow
11-17-2012, 03:28 AM
wow, that is awesome! great job bro, keep it running!

Nelson303
11-17-2012, 09:14 AM
Holly shit. That's putting on some weight. Shit I'm going to do that same AMA mix if it's killing for you. Just might throw in EQ so I can eat more. Keep us posted.

Fit Guru
11-17-2012, 11:37 AM
Great job Fit! What's your height? and what do you think your bf% is at?

I'm 5'9 Kaz. Looking at myself I'm gonna say 12%. I'm nowhere near lean. In MY opinion I'm FAT but you know how we judge ourselves. No I'm not in shape but it is more muscle pushing the scale if you know what I mean?

Fit Guru
11-17-2012, 11:38 AM
Holly shit. That's putting on some weight. Shit I'm going to do that same AMA mix if it's killing for you. Just might throw in EQ so I can eat more. Keep us posted.

Yes I'm adding EQ next week

layddually
11-17-2012, 01:19 PM
Dam 5'9" and 240

Fuelfan
11-17-2012, 02:32 PM
Wow, Week 2 and gained that much! Wonder what magic week number 5 will be like for you?

Fit Guru
11-17-2012, 03:46 PM
Well I just started creatine today. That's gonna add 8 lbs in a week if it works like in the past. I wanted to lean up but now I think ill bulk up. I've done a 180 turn now. Don't wanna get fat tho. Everyone's saying "your nowhere near fat" but I'm used to staying lean most of the time.if I can hit 250 my Christmas that will be crazy! Never been there before.

Orange24
11-17-2012, 04:04 PM
5'9 240. Insanely huge

Orange24
11-17-2012, 04:04 PM
Post progress pics. Id love to see

Fit Guru
11-17-2012, 04:59 PM
You know when I came on here I decided to remain anonymous. I was on 3 other forums over the last 4 years and once everyone knew who I was it got really kinda crazy. I had tons of lovers but just the few haters made things very uncomfortable. It became a "who's who" and "my trainer is better" and "why did this Pro leave you" or whatever they could come up with. I do this forum for fun. I love "Novice" bodybuilders and just the weekend weight lifter. I shoot straight and I don't BS about anything. I feel like I'm more "one of y'all" do I work with top national level BB and Pro BB and figure competitors. YES I do. Does that make me special? No it doesn't. It's my job. So lets keep it simple. I think most people haven't found something to call me out on and that's how I want it. I hope all that came out the right way. I'm here to offer help and yes offer some discounted services to those that don't have a lot of money but love the sport. This my "home" board and only board.

kazman68
11-17-2012, 08:35 PM
I'm 5'9 Kaz. Looking at myself I'm gonna say 12%. I'm nowhere near lean. In MY opinion I'm FAT but you know how we judge ourselves. No I'm not in shape but it is more muscle pushing the scale if you know what I mean?

I hear you...glad the muscle is coming back on, your probably putting much younger guys to shame :) I;m doing the same body is changing every week, more muscle less fat...want to be in awesome shape by my 45th birthday. (really let myself go)

Fit Guru
11-17-2012, 08:59 PM
I hear you...glad the muscle is coming back on, your probably putting much younger guys to shame :) I;m doing the same body is changing every week, more muscle less fat...want to be in awesome shape by my 45th birthday. (really let myself go)

Yea it's funny. I feel big again. Hell I can't move!lol.. I haven't been this big but once,I feel good at 220lb and under.I honestly believe I can get to 250lbs.just started creatine.that will make me hold more water in the muscle and put on size.just sent to 100mg anadrol.never been that high.I'll probably have a heart attack and die but I'll die big!!!

kazman68
11-17-2012, 09:38 PM
Yea it's funny. I feel big again. Hell I can't move!lol.. I haven't been this big but once,I feel good at 220lb and under.I honestly believe I can get to 250lbs.just started creatine.that will make me hold more water in the muscle and put on size.just sent to 100mg anadrol.never been that high.I'll probably have a heart attack and die but I'll die big!!!

Good job bro, I don't even want to step on the scale, and I don't look at myself in the mirror either, except a quick glance to make sure I'm changing and I am. I need to shave down, I let all my body hair grow back..it's funny you get so used to being shaved all the time. Anyway watch that bp..you know what to do!

ineedtogrow
11-17-2012, 10:31 PM
You know when I came on here I decided to remain anonymous. I was on 3 other forums over the last 4 years and once everyone knew who I was it got really kinda crazy. I had tons of lovers but just the few haters made things very uncomfortable. It became a "who's who" and "my trainer is better" and "why did this Pro leave you" or whatever they could come up with. I do this forum for fun. I love "Novice" bodybuilders and just the weekend weight lifter. I shoot straight and I don't BS about anything. I feel like I'm more "one of y'all" do I work with top national level BB and Pro BB and figure competitors. YES I do. Does that make me special? No it doesn't. It's my job. So lets keep it simple. I think most people haven't found something to call me out on and that's how I want it. I hope all that came out the right way. I'm here to offer help and yes offer some discounted services to those that don't have a lot of money but love the sport. This my "home" board and only board.
i think we can all respect that.

Fit Guru
11-17-2012, 11:40 PM
i think we can all respect that.

Thanks bro

ineedtogrow
11-18-2012, 12:07 AM
as far as i'm concerned you have been a good addition to this forum. you offer up good advise where you can and your not a negative guy. i don't think anybody should give anybody shit for wanting to be anonymous.

Orange24
11-18-2012, 01:29 AM
Makes perfect sense bro!

layddually
11-18-2012, 09:02 AM
as far as i'm concerned you have been a good addition to this forum. you offer up good advise where you can and your not a negative guy. i don't think anybody should give anybody shit for wanting to be anonymous.

^^^^ agreed

zedhed
11-18-2012, 01:56 PM
Well from what Ive read of your posts your a pretty regular guy and I think a dam good addition to this board. Looking forward to working with you bro.

Fit Guru
11-18-2012, 02:39 PM
Thanks Zed! Same here!!

AgentYes
12-13-2012, 08:23 AM
Nice man 240 is legit.

Fit Guru
12-13-2012, 09:02 AM
Was 24b this morning. I had actually dropped to 230 but felt small so I went back up.

Fit Guru
12-14-2012, 12:25 AM
I just weighed 247lb and measured 14% bf.. At 48yrs old. Ill take it!

MuscleAddiction
12-14-2012, 12:42 AM

Nice bro...not bad at all, so probably 235 @ 10%? The 40 at 240 Club!!! How tall are you?

exphys88
12-14-2012, 12:43 AM

You must have a good diet guy ;)

Fit Guru
12-14-2012, 08:59 AM
Nice bro...not bad at all, so probably 235 @ 10%? The 40 at 240 Club!!! How tall are you?

5'9

Fit Guru
12-14-2012, 09:00 AM
You must have a good diet guy ;)

Nah I read articles on bodybuilding.com"I love me some body space "!! Lol

Orange24
12-14-2012, 09:45 AM
^^^^enormous

Fit Guru
12-14-2012, 10:43 AM
I'd really like to hit 250 but I'm very uncomfortable right now. I feel best at 225. 240 I get out of breath tieing my shoes.

babablacksheep
12-14-2012, 12:46 PM
I don't blame you man 240 is fuckin big at 5'9......I really want to hit 200@ 5'7....but I wanna keep it very lean and clean as I don't want to have to diet down an ungodly amount for the show......keep it up brother.....and FYI I love having you here on mc

AgentYes
12-20-2012, 03:24 PM
Hyooje. Fucking hyooje. Two fifty is big on guys six feet, six one six two. Really big. A six foot tall guy looks really big at 235 moderately lean.

You're a beast OP.

red crayon
12-24-2012, 01:10 PM
I have the opinion that we all offer up our opinions on this board. Myself I hope someone knows a better answer than I do so I can learn something. Its funny I have read where you posted that you train pro's, Fit Guru, before but I never thought much about it. As far as I can tell, on here, your a regular person like the rest of us although you seem to be a better informed than most of us. What you do away from here is your business! I always read the posts that everyone puts on here and hope that never changes!

Myself Im currently at about 245 and Im also 5'10". I measure 47 inches around the belly buton. : ( I had to take 9 months off from working out because I was covering for another person at work who was off on MLOA (medical leave). Im 52 and I hope to be around 10% bf at 210. We will see. Oh and good luck with your quest!

Fit Guru
12-24-2012, 01:21 PM
I have the opinion that we all offer up our opinions on this board. Myself I hope someone knows a better answer than I do so I can learn something. Its funny I have read where you posted that you train pro's, Fit Guru, before but I never thought much about it. As far as I can tell, on here, your a regular person like the rest of us although you seem to be a better informed than most of us. What you do away from here is your business! I always read the posts that everyone puts on here and hope that never changes!

Myself Im currently at about 245 and Im also 5'9". I had to take 9 months off from working out because I was covering for another person at work who was off on MLOA (medical leave). Im 52 and I hope to be around 10% bf at 210. We will see. Oh and good luck with your quest!

I'm not really sure where you were going with that post? I'm not sure if I was being called out or what. I consider myself a regular guy. Training and coaching is what I do for a living. Several of my best friends and old training partners are Pro's. Flex Lewis and Brandon Curry are very close friends. I've judged on the National level for many years. Dave Palumbo is a close friend that all I have to do is pick up the phone if I need advice. My Heyday BB career has been long over because of injuries. I feel like I'm making a medical comeback because doctors said I'd never lift again after my last surgery.

red crayon
12-24-2012, 04:56 PM
Sorry, I have had a bad head injury and what I think I say is sometimes not what you think I say. Its my fault. TBI. Anyway I will explain. I think that you are just one of us here. All the extra stuff that you do away from here helps us all when you pass Info. on to us. I was trying to compliment you and tell you that you dont have to worry I will treat you the same as always. I hope this makes better sense. Thats why in real life, away from here, I usually keep my mouth shut! From my head to my hands Im as good as ever but from my head to my mouth, oh boy. My comunication skills have gone to hell in a hand basket!

Again, If I offended you I am sorry I was trying to complement you and reassure you that as far as Im concerned I will respect the fact that you want to stay anonymous. I ment no disrespect!

Fit Guru
12-24-2012, 07:17 PM
It's all good. You'd be surprised at some of the lurkers and members on these forums. Some are very well known people in the BB world. What if I told you I was one of the largest steroid traffickers to ever live? I could be lying or telling the truth? Who knows right? Well I am like y'all here. Everyone here are good people!!

layddually
12-24-2012, 07:36 PM
It's all good. You'd be surprised at some of the lurkers and members on these forums. Some are very well known people in the BB world. What if I told you I was one of the largest steroid traffickers to ever live? I could be lying or telling the truth? Who knows right? Well I am like y'all here. Everyone here are good people!!

And judging by the ride he got his wife for Xmas that was the truth lol.

REGGOR
12-24-2012, 07:54 PM
Great post fit !! I dont know how i missed this one and i thought my 3 months off was tuff ...

red crayon
12-24-2012, 08:56 PM
The time off isnt that tough, Getting back to where you were, now thats tough. lol

Fit Guru
12-24-2012, 09:06 PM
I plan to compete at masters nationals next year and North Am. I see Ron Harris is gearing for that one also. I need some good HGH!!! It helped my nerve damage tremendously. Anyone wanna do Fit a solid let me know!!! I need some growth!!

Orange24
12-25-2012, 01:13 AM
I plan to compete at masters nationals next year and North Am. I see Ron Harris is gearing for that one also. I need some good HGH!!! It helped my nerve damage tremendously. Anyone wanna do Fit a solid let me know!!! I need some growth!!

Do you know what ron's stats are?

Fit Guru
12-25-2012, 03:24 PM
Do you know what ron's stats are?

He's a friend on FB and he just updates pics

red crayon
01-18-2013, 08:39 PM
Hey Fit any updates on how your doing? I had nine months off because I was covering for another electrician who was off on medical leave (hes a diabetic). I agreed to cover for him when we thought he would be off a few weeks and nine months later he finally was able to come back. I didnt have time to work out because I was working an extra 24 plus hours a week. Finally Im back at it and very sore, it feels good! I have started to get some of the body fat burned off but the body weight isnt going anywhere, its about 245, Im 5'10". I still feel like a fat slob. Anyway I hope your making better progress than I am. I was just wondering if you cared to give us an update?