PDA

View Full Version : Joined the Gym for the First Time...

mj_0360
11-18-2012, 06:55 PM
I joined Gold's Gym this week and I have been actually working out in a real gym. I usually workout at home with all free weights and some cables but I never got a chance to train in a real gym atmosphere. My girlfriend and I broke up this week and I moved out of here place, leaving my weights there. I have to admit that working out at a gym blows the home gym out of the water. I should have been doing this all along. I work graveyard and I just go to the gym when I get off around 630am, it works perfect.

Anyways, the worst part is that my ex dumped 5 jugs of AL tren down the bathroom sink last week!! :mad: Im starting my next blast in december so I need to re-up and kick my training to the next lvl. I already have 10 jugs of test-e, 2 tne, and 100 anadrol. So now I am trying to decide if I want to get some tren or some npp? Suggestions?

SisterSteel
11-18-2012, 07:08 PM
Imho, NPP is better for mass and Tren is better for body recomp and strength gains. I'd recommend you run T3 with either of them.

mj_0360
11-18-2012, 07:10 PM
why the t3 SS?

CWB
11-18-2012, 07:10 PM
I joined Gold's Gym this week and I have been actually working out in a real gym. I usually workout at home with all free weights and some cables but I never got a chance to train in a real gym atmosphere. My girlfriend and I broke up this week and I moved out of here place, leaving my weights there. I have to admit that working out at a gym blows the home gym out of the water. I should have been doing this all along. I work graveyard and I just go to the gym when I get off around 630am, it works perfect.

Anyways, the worst part is that my ex dumped 5 jugs of AL tren down the bathroom sink last week!! :mad: Im starting my next blast in december so I need to re-up and kick my training to the next lvl. I already have 10 jugs of test-e, 2 tne, and 100 anadrol. So now I am trying to decide if I want to get some tren or some npp? Suggestions?

Go back in time and hide your Tren so your girl cant get her hands on it. If you dont have your time machine completely assembled yet get in touch with me so we can see what we can do to help you out.

mj_0360
11-18-2012, 07:13 PM
Go back in time and hide your Tren so your girl cant get her hands on it. If you dont have your time machine completely assembled yet get in touch with me so we can see what we can do to help you out.

pm sent lol

MuscleAddiction
11-18-2012, 07:25 PM

Is this now why she is your ex??? That is not cool!!!!

mj_0360
11-18-2012, 07:58 PM
Is this now why she is your ex??? That is not cool!!!!

She has never been crazy about me doing gear, she loves the sex drive and gains but doesnt like the thought of the damage they may do to my body. We had an agreement from a long time ago that I wouldnt do tren but after some talking she said "I dont care what you do with the steroids anymore, I just dont want to know about it." So, I got some me some tren ace. Anyways, some time later we ended up in a fight and she dumped the tren. We broke up a week later!!

SisterSteel
11-18-2012, 08:16 PM
why the t3 SS?

Because I've read that Tren lowers your TSH levels and it would seem that's the case with me at least. Also, it'll help keep the fat gains to a minimum when running NPP or Deca. I'd run it anywhere from 25mg - 50mcg.

kazman68
11-18-2012, 08:53 PM
Tren lowers your t3 levels, don't know what kind of dose your planning, and sorry about your stuff getting pitched my psych ex ex g/f dumped a whole bag of primo tabs down the toilet..bitch..

mj_0360
11-19-2012, 12:14 AM
Well, I fixed my tren problem. I might start my blast here soon....