PDA

View Full Version : Rebounding Already!

Bigmike
11-19-2012, 11:10 AM
So as many of you read things did not work out with my last girl. If you are unaware check the thread "Losing my damn Mind"

But hey I just had the best weekend of my life in a long time! My Dbol is kicked in full swing, I'm looking like a monster. Any way to the point... I've been hitting on a chick from the gym for a couple days now. Well I finaly got her to come over on Saturday.

First round of confidence boosting is we stopped at 7-11 before going to my place. I'm standing in line with her waiting to buy my drink when the cashier... say a mid 30's male randomly looks at me as I approach the register and says "Dude you are huge! I wish I could like like you". Bahahahaha it made this girl cling to me hard, she already pratically worships me.

Second round of confidence boosting... got her home I popped in a blue ray and about 20minutes into the movie we ended up making out and then the clothes began to come off. Well I'm loaded with Test, Deca, and Dbol so I'm ready all the time, feel like I have the stamina and sex drive of a bull in an open field of females. Needless to say I was already up when the boxers came off. This chick grabed me and stopped, pulled the covers back and for the second time this weekend I got the word "Huge". Bahahaha she seriously wanted to take a picture of my junk, I honestly let her I don't care. Worst that could happen is she shows it to all her friends and they want some Mike Meat too!

So yea great weekend railed an almost strager I've only known for a few days and reaped compliments on my gains. Can't beat it. Not to mention how satisfying it was that she fell to the floor after trying to stand once I was done doing work on her.

Crude and rude sorry folks... but this is the weekend of a 23 year old guy who has had a recent break up. Had to share my enthusiasm ;)

And PS. She sent me a copy of the pic she took of my junk this morning with the caption "I want some more".

Lunchbox
11-19-2012, 11:18 AM
Good for you bro!!

Have fun with life man. 23 years of age.....live that shit up!

Frustratez
11-19-2012, 11:23 AM
Wish I was brave enough to get out of my relationship...... :(

Bigmike
11-19-2012, 11:35 AM
Wish I was brave enough to get out of my relationship...... :(

It took me several months of knowing she was talking and visting Ex boyfriends to do somthing about it... don't be unhappy man, there is always a better option. You could may luck out like me and land a 24 year old hottie that only wants the peepee ;)

ineedtogrow
11-19-2012, 12:18 PM
hey man thats great. get out there and have yourself some fun and live it up. your too damn young to be stuck in a relationship.

CWB
11-19-2012, 12:47 PM
awesome to hear brother! keep killing it out there.

Fit Guru
11-19-2012, 12:48 PM
Awesome story!!! But please don't post any pics of your junk!

Ironguruera
11-19-2012, 12:58 PM
Great story! I took my pants off mid tale lmao. I loved it all crude with details. We are guys.....not nuns lol.

glad it's all coming back roses for ya bro. See its already better then it was!

Compliments ESP by total strangers are great to keep motivated! had a few ppl ask if I do shows etc before. Makes u feel good when ppl notice your hard work!

zedhed
11-19-2012, 01:16 PM
Gr8 story bro and hit it like you own it bro!
I agree with FG, no pics of you plz but by all means get some up of her!! Undressed that is (of her).

Bigmike
11-19-2012, 01:34 PM
Gr8 story bro and hit it like you own it bro!
I agree with FG, no pics of you plz but by all means get some up of her!! Undressed that is (of her).

I honestly was trying to keep it mild being that I'm a rep guys. Lol I'll try and have a little proffesionalism ;)

And no worries about me posting pics of myself, I honestly don't do pics like that. But this chick was hot and seemed to be pretty impressed so I let her do it. As for pics of her though... I got a pic of my own she let me take. That was the deal, pic for pic. You guys still don't want to see it lol, it's me inside her from behind. So yea you still get my cock in the pic bahahahaha. Plus like I said, being a rep I'm not posting any nudes unless a mod says it's straight ;)

But out of all seriousness... thanks for the support guys! Biggest thanks to CWB, god knows w/o all this Grade A test, deca, and dbol in me Saturday night would not have happened. I'm a shy guy by nature but with a little AL oil and orals in me... it seems these days I care a whole lot less.

Nelson303
11-19-2012, 01:42 PM
I smell a new AL contest???? New name for::::
BIG(******)MIKE. Meat mallet. Was the one I thought of. Good story dog.

mj_0360
11-19-2012, 06:20 PM
I just broke up with my girl, I hope that I have the same kind of luck that you do!

Vicious 13
11-19-2012, 06:38 PM
The trick is having a big cawk ;) or good personality or something lol

Lunchbox
11-19-2012, 06:41 PM
Or money...

Asian massage parlor women will tell you whatever you want to hear and do whatever you want to do for the right price. :D:D:D

mj_0360
11-19-2012, 06:59 PM
lmaoooo I have an average sized dong and I can talk good game to a female. I work the graveyard shift at a busy restaurant so there are always (drunk) chicks around.

Nelson303
11-19-2012, 08:20 PM
I named my dick " The Truth". Cause most people can't handle the truth.

Ironguruera
11-19-2012, 08:28 PM
lmaoooo I have an average sized dong and I can talk good game to a female. I work the graveyard shift at a busy restaurant so there are always (drunk) chicks around.

Drunk chicks = whores lol=awesome lol.

You have a great personality mj so u will rebound fast.

Just wrap it mj!

kazman68
11-19-2012, 08:40 PM
Your so young Mike enjoy life...glad to hear your doing better.

mj_0360
11-20-2012, 01:54 AM
Drunk chicks = whores lol=awesome lol.

You have a great personality mj so u will rebound fast.

Just wrap it mj!

Thanks bro. I officially ended it tonight...

ineedtogrow
11-20-2012, 03:01 AM
i would suggest to anybody to not have a true relationship till they get in their 30's. i fucked up and started "life" too early. don't make the same mistakes guys there is alot more to life than having a woman you can call yours. play around and have a shit ton of fun.

Fuelfan
11-20-2012, 09:43 AM
Just keep the wood wrapped up! You don't want to knock up some chick you barely know. Enjoy yourself out there and whatever you do don't get attached to anything right now. It's best to test drive a few cars before you buy one!!!!

Bigmike
11-20-2012, 10:38 AM
Just keep the wood wrapped up! You don't want to knock up some chick you barely know. Enjoy yourself out there and whatever you do don't get attached to anything right now. It's best to test drive a few cars before you buy one!!!!

Yea man... the girl I hooked up with over the weekend is getting pretty personal. Decided she needed to tell me I was the 8th person she slept with and some life history BS. I think she's taking it as I want to date her... um no thanks, I'm good for now ;)

Fuelfan
11-20-2012, 10:43 AM
Next she'll want you over to her folks house eating Thanksgiving! F that! Did ya tell her you didn't need to hear the roster of people that she's slept with?

Bigmike
11-20-2012, 11:46 AM
Next she'll want you over to her folks house eating Thanksgiving! F that! Did ya tell her you didn't need to hear the roster of people that she's slept with?

I just told her I didn't care... didn't get into really. She said it to me like she was ashamed of it O_o guess she thinks I'm going to consider her a slut or somthing. Idk try and put her on the same page when I see her tonight at the gym. I'm only in it for the sex, nothing else thank you.

Fuelfan
11-20-2012, 12:17 PM
Another thing I learned the hard way when hooking up with strange is not to hook up with ladies in places I frequent often (ie the gym) shit sometimes becomes a bit sticky and then I don't want to go back there. That's advice from an old guy to a young guy, just keep that in mind.

ineedtogrow
11-20-2012, 12:58 PM
Another thing I learned the hard way when hooking up with strange is not to hook up with ladies in places I frequent often (ie the gym) shit sometimes becomes a bit sticky and then I don't want to go back there. That's advice from an old guy to a young guy, just keep that in mind.

i use to play it the same way. thats always the best way to do it.

Bigmike
11-20-2012, 01:16 PM
My ex goes to the same gym I do... I guess I really just don't care. I have a very egotistical mind set when it comes down to it. I don't envy or miss any woman when I see her with another guy. Mostly because 90% of the guys she's going to get are a down grade from me, in a lot of ways ;) So that aspect dose not bother me... for them to see me, I honestly love it. I carry the attitude of "That's right watch me get bigger and better than when I was with you". Every time any girl I've fooled around with be it a coworker or a gym mate sees me I always look better, never worse. So I kind of like it, almost like rubbing it in their faces as to what they can't have anymore.

Or maybe it's just the type of women I look for, post hook up or relationship static has never been an issue. All but one woman through out my past still txt or calls trying to talk to me. Basically because I'm the shit and probably the best they will ever have :cool:

^ I only partially believe that lol, I have a lot of Test Cyp in me.

Fuelfan
11-20-2012, 01:32 PM
LMFAO! You kick as brother! Not much shit makes me crack a smile but you just made my day! I'm in an airport shuttle right now packed with people that I don't know and I started giggling and they all start starting at me.

Bigmike
11-20-2012, 04:58 PM
LMFAO! You kick as brother! Not much shit makes me crack a smile but you just made my day! I'm in an airport shuttle right now packed with people that I don't know and I started giggling and they all start starting at me.

Shit man that's the third girl from my gym I've fooled around with. Last job I had I hooked up with my manager, that was a rough one when it crashed and burned... but she actually called me ~2weeks ago which is 9months later telling me to come see her, she misses me. Mmmm Maybe ;)

But for now I've got a little crush on this fine ass girl at my gym. Way better than the last. Not sure how to approach it because I was casually talking to her mom the other night and found out she's only 17. Wonder how much her mom likes me >.> is enough to let me go after her underage daughter lol!?

17 to 23... that's not bad is it? I wouldn't consider it to be wrong in any way. 6 years is stretching it but I'm decent guy. At least I think I am : /

Lunchbox
11-20-2012, 05:17 PM
Shit man that's the third girl from my gym I've fooled around with. Last job I had I hooked up with my manager, that was a rough one when it crashed and burned... but she actually called me ~2weeks ago which is 9months later telling me to come see her, she misses me. Mmmm Maybe ;)

But for now I've got a little crush on this fine ass girl at my gym. Way better than the last. Not sure how to approach it because I was casually talking to her mom the other night and found out she's only 17. Wonder how much her mom likes me >.> is enough to let me go after her underage daughter lol!?

17 to 23... that's not bad is it? I wouldn't consider it to be wrong in any way. 6 years is stretching it but I'm decent guy. At least I think I am : /

17 too young bro... imo

Bigmike
11-20-2012, 05:38 PM
Yea I suppose so... I've only been landing 24-26 year olds. I want damn 18 year old or at least 18-20 FFS!

Lunchbox
11-20-2012, 05:47 PM
Early to mid 30's...

They will rock your world bro.

Nelson303
11-20-2012, 06:57 PM
If she's not over 30 not as dirty. After 30 holly shit the freak comes out. And over 45 is another crazy story. Where I live the 45 year old moms are hotter that the 20's girls. Build, either climbers or runners. I love CO.

kazman68
11-20-2012, 08:12 PM
LOL yah get an older woman, will make your head spin..Nelson your a lucky man! Wish I could move...

Fuelfan
11-20-2012, 09:36 PM
17? Brother I got a daughter that age and if someone your age was trying to hit in that the would probably come up missing if ya get my drift. I'm worth the guys that are saying to get the older women. A little lesson from the old guy again.... A vagina is like a real good wine, the more it's aged the better it tastes and the more you will enjoy it. Young wine is kinda sour and not real good to taste. You go out and find yourself a older woman like 35 plus and give that a go and let me know what you think. My wife is almost 40 and she doesn't lick the lolly pop she'll suck that thing until there is no juice left and then that's when the fun starts!

MuscleAddiction
11-20-2012, 09:56 PM
If she's not over 30 not as dirty. After 30 holly shit the freak comes out. And over 45 is another crazy story. Where I live the 45 year old moms are hotter that the 20's girls. Build, either climbers or runners. I love CO.

Nice! The way it should be...mature!

ineedtogrow
11-21-2012, 02:34 AM
17? Brother I got a daughter that age and if someone your age was trying to hit in that the would probably come up missing if ya get my drift. I'm worth the guys that are saying to get the older women. A little lesson from the old guy again.... A vagina is like a real good wine, the more it's aged the better it tastes and the more you will enjoy it. Young wine is kinda sour and not real good to taste. You go out and find yourself a older woman like 35 plus and give that a go and let me know what you think. My wife is almost 40 and she doesn't lick the lolly pop she'll suck that thing until there is no juice left and then that's when the fun starts!

i hear that! if you've never been with an older woman you have no idea what your missing. i wouldn't bother with an 18 or so, give me a real woman.

Vicious 13
11-21-2012, 08:57 AM
I married older she's taught me a thing or two only problem is the sex drive but honestly I was thinking it was either mr or she was gettin it elsewhere but she got promoted a few months back and I honestly honestly believe the lack of sleep and stress from work is killing her sex drive I'm ready for her to just quit or step down its just hard now a days to live the life we want (boats cars toys savings) on just my income alone

red crayon
11-28-2012, 10:34 PM
Really, I see sex as being like baseball. No kidding. Do you want to take the field with a rookie team or hit the field with an experienced team that has a few superstars! Oh and most of the older women are fixed so getting her knocked up is no issue. When I was 20 or so I would always opt for the experienced player! lol

red crayon
11-28-2012, 10:40 PM
One thing I forgot to add. Most of the older ones have been divorced. They have alread did the married thing, You know, been there did that and didnt like it and dont want to go back!

Bigmike
11-30-2012, 11:16 AM
Sooo spending some time with this girl and I swear to god it pisses me off how simple some girls can be... Seems like all any girl wants to do is feed me. Going out to a movie sounds great I'm dieing to see the new red dawn. She offers to by me dinner tonight after I finish my work out. No thank you no fast food tonight I cheated last night. Movie tomorrow she says she will buy me lunch or dinner before or after the movie WTF! Stop tryign to feed me... got mad because I said how about you pay for my ticket instead if you really want to buy me somthing.

Naturaully skinny chicks that have never worked for their looks a day in their life will never understand.

Vicious 13
11-30-2012, 01:37 PM
Lol I wish my wife would pay for me to eat... Or at least cook... Now that I'm not working I cook, clean, and do laundry... I asked her for an apron this Christmas

Bigmike
12-01-2012, 05:35 PM
Lol I wish my wife would pay for me to eat... Or at least cook... Now that I'm not working I cook, clean, and do laundry... I asked her for an apron this Christmas

Such a good house wife you are ;)

Vicious 13
12-01-2012, 08:10 PM
Lol just finished the dishes :(