PDA

View Full Version : Huge Guns- No Juice ??

ordawg1
11-29-2012, 03:32 AM
http://news.msn.com/pop-culture/egyptian-popeye-defends-his-31-inch-upper-arms . Looks like complete BS to me:rolleyes: OD

layddually
11-29-2012, 06:56 AM
It's not juice it's all natural synthol.

Fuelfan
11-29-2012, 08:24 AM
Lifts as much as 600lbs, my ass! That guy has never seen 600 in his life. 2 hour workouts? How's that lactic acid working for you? Synthol arms for sure. Look at the roundness.

NTL
11-29-2012, 09:56 AM
That's not real muscles.

Fit Guru
11-29-2012, 10:29 AM
It's utterly rediculous!! I hear that Synthos is very addictive "mentally". People just can't stop. Lots of people use it in BB tho. If used properly you can't even tell and you can put 1-2in on your arms in a month. The tell tell is the biceps become flat when relaxed. Pick up any magazine and you will find a lot of pro's have flat biceps. Jay cutlet comes to mind. Flew Wheeler had a plastic surgeon do his daily while competing and besides his calves you couldn't really tell.

Skyling35
11-29-2012, 10:50 AM
Synthol if I've ever seen it. What a fucktard...

Vicious 13
11-29-2012, 12:22 PM
But he swears!!!!

Bruiser
11-29-2012, 01:24 PM
It's utterly rediculous!! I hear that Synthos is very addictive "mentally". People just can't stop. Lots of people use it in BB tho. If used properly you can't even tell and you can put 1-2in on your arms in a month. The tell tell is the biceps become flat when relaxed. Pick up any magazine and you will find a lot of pro's have flat biceps. Jay cutlet comes to mind. Flew Wheeler had a plastic surgeon do his daily while competing and besides his calves you couldn't really tell.

Which is exactly what Dennis Wolf needs to do for his calves if he ever wants to win the O.

Fit Guru
11-29-2012, 07:13 PM
You know what's funny is 20 years ago at Nationals everyone was so equally matched the judges used to rule out guys with no calves. Then with the abundance of Black BB ( which genetically have weak or NO calves) they didn't even judge calves as a bodypart. Now it's back to complete physiques so calves have to be developed plus people( mostly blacks) know about and use synthol to have calves.

chrisotpherm
11-29-2012, 07:26 PM
Disgusting.

kazman68
11-29-2012, 08:30 PM

I could see it a bit in his arms, they became really freaky about the time he quit..lots of guys shoot bi's and calves. LOL how long until the public catches on? (it dosn't even look like muscle)I want to see him without a shirt, why would he have only big arms?

As a side note I heard Arnold was one of the first to experiment with silicon calf injections..not sure if it's true but his calves went from sticks to boulders.

kazman68
11-30-2012, 01:09 AM
Which is exactly what Dennis Wolf needs to do for his calves if he ever wants to win the O.

I agree, he has 'high' lats and calves, he brought his back up but his calves are very weak, the inner head on the one looks non- existent on top of the fact he has some wicked quads.

Bruiser
11-30-2012, 08:52 AM
I agree, he has 'high' lats and calves, he brought his back up but his calves are very weak, the inner head on the one looks non- existent on top of the fact he has some wicked quads.

Because of his calves and lats, he'd be better off if his quads were smaller. I think it would give him the overall appearance of being bigger.

kazman68
11-30-2012, 09:51 PM
Because of his calves and lats, he'd be better off if his quads were smaller. I think it would give him the overall appearance of being bigger.

and more symmetrical.

SisterSteel
12-01-2012, 12:31 PM
It's not juice it's all natural synthol.

EXACTLY.

What an assclown.

Orange24
12-01-2012, 03:02 PM
Well for 1 he isn't even strong to begin with. Has no veins and is likely to be 20%bf. He tried saying look I'm "all big".
Claiming to eat 20lbs of food a day....uh huh. I know eating that much is possible but I guarentee he isn't lifting 600 or working out for 2 hrs. Over train ever?!