PDA

View Full Version : Christmas time and know I am here.

chrisotpherm
11-30-2012, 10:54 AM
Family as Christmas comes upon us I know it is a very stressful time mentally and physically if you are traveling. Also I know its financially stressful and sometimes lonely. With all that being said know I am here for you if you need to talk, unload stress or need a shoulder to cry on. I never song anyone of our family to Ho through this Christmas alone or feel know one cares. Even though we only know each other in our virtual world many of us here genuinely care for you. I have home through lonely as well as stressful Christmas and wish I would have had someone to talk to, to help me pull out of the rut. Again I'm here of anyone needs to talk anytime anywhere about anything. God Bless and Merry Christmas from my family to yours.

babablacksheep
11-30-2012, 11:53 AM
Very well said brother and the same goes on my end.....I'll be here for everyone as well....merry Christmas:)

zedhed
11-30-2012, 12:50 PM
WOW bros that is so cool!
The same goes for me for all my good bros and sistas on here.
God Bless you all and Merry Christmas.
Your pal Zed :cool:

Vicious 13
11-30-2012, 01:14 PM
Your a great guy chris, the talks I had w u really helped and I appreciate everything you do here and I appreciate u being the stand up guy you are... Thanks a lot bro

chrisotpherm
11-30-2012, 01:26 PM
That is what brotherhood is all about man. Being there when even family isn't. I've had some very dark moments in my life and only wish I would have you guys then. My motto is make as many friends as you can, make as many friends family as you can, whenever they need u the most and its at the most inconvenient time be there and show love to those that have never had it.

SFDan
11-30-2012, 02:30 PM
Thanks Chris! Big heart like your biceps.

chrisotpherm
11-30-2012, 02:55 PM
Thanks bro.

kazman68
11-30-2012, 09:54 PM
Family as Christmas comes upon us I know it is a very stressful time mentally and physically if you are traveling. Also I know its financially stressful and sometimes lonely. With all that being said know I am here for you if you need to talk, unload stress or need a shoulder to cry on. I never song anyone of our family to Ho through this Christmas alone or feel know one cares. Even though we only know each other in our virtual world many of us here genuinely care for you. I have home through lonely as well as stressful Christmas and wish I would have had someone to talk to, to help me pull out of the rut. Again I'm here of anyone needs to talk anytime anywhere about anything. God Bless and Merry Christmas from my family to yours.

Nice post, thanks Chrisotpherm.

babablacksheep
12-01-2012, 01:18 AM
Someday we should all plan to meet in Mexico and have a vacation and finally meet one-another.....mabey next winter???

Orange24
12-01-2012, 01:55 AM
Gosh that'd be crazy

Orange24
12-01-2012, 01:55 AM
Chris you're the man. No doubt about it.

kazman68
12-01-2012, 02:00 AM
Someday we should all plan to meet in Mexico and have a vacation and finally meet one-another.....mabey next winter???

I know my way around Cancun although I haven't been there in years. Best prices on food,clothes,and accesory's :) is in the city itself. Avendia Lopez Portilla, has 2 vet clinics(suppliers) and a farmacia yza, at least they were there some years back. Best night life is in the hotel zone, alot of places had all you could drink (whatever you wanted) for 50 pesos, which was around $17 back then,not sure what the conversion ratio is now. Hot women from all over the world.

chrisotpherm
12-01-2012, 09:45 AM
Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to go to Mexico. Us military folks cent step foot in there until all this cartel stuff settles down. :mad::mad:

SisterSteel
12-01-2012, 12:25 PM
Why not all meet up at the Arnold? Easy to blend in and TONS of fun there to.

This just goes to show why this place is so KICKASS.

ordawg1
12-01-2012, 12:30 PM
Nice post Chris plus a great idea from Sissy.Happy Holidays-OD

SisterSteel
12-01-2012, 12:38 PM
Nice post Chris plus a great idea from Sissy.Happy Holidays-OD

I'll be there most likely competing again.

red crayon
12-01-2012, 02:03 PM
Great Idea's.
If you step back and think about it, everyone I have met here doesnt hide behind what they look like. You get to see the real person that they are, the one inside. Thats the one that matters. I have been plesently suprised at how this great collection of people are all here for two reasons, to help and get helped. Its been a long time since I have seen this happen!
I have to go along with what the others have said, from time to time I might need help and I know I can get it here. I also know that I can help some of the people here, I will try anyway. Thanks Y'all.

Orange24
12-01-2012, 02:42 PM
All started with legit mods.

babablacksheep
12-01-2012, 03:26 PM
My wife and I already bought tickets to the Olympia next year.....anyone wanna go to that....the VIP package was 350 gets you backstage and 2 days at the expo and of purse the showdown.

chrisotpherm
12-01-2012, 05:09 PM
Sounds good to me. Would love to meet all you crazy mofo's. Lol.

Orange24
12-01-2012, 06:04 PM
Haha nervous thinking about it

chrisotpherm
12-01-2012, 06:21 PM
Lol.

chrisotpherm
12-10-2012, 08:18 PM
Bump.

chrisotpherm
12-14-2012, 04:45 PM
Will be bumping this periodically family.

chrisotpherm
12-24-2012, 11:56 AM
Bump.