PDA

View Full Version : Bigmike got FIRED!

Bigmike
11-30-2012, 12:42 PM
That's right guys... they bent me over and terminated my contract over fucking up a payroll. Mind you I work in IT and payroll was a side job that got handed down to me. At least I got severance pay....

CWB
11-30-2012, 12:47 PM
Fuck me brother I'm so sorry.

zedhed
11-30-2012, 12:48 PM
Dammit to hell bro sorry to hear this.
Is it a bad thing or a not so bad thing for you?
Hope the very best for you bro.

Bigmike
11-30-2012, 12:49 PM
Fuck me brother I'm so sorry.

It's a joke... I messed up the pay roll... fixed the problem... then got fired for making the mistake. I'm already talking to my previous manager who wants me back so may have a job lined up and it only took 5mins after walking out the door there. Got my finger print and background check set up Monday.

Bigmike
11-30-2012, 12:50 PM
Dammit to hell bro sorry to hear this.
Is it a bad thing or a not so bad thing for you?
Hope the very best for you bro.

Well it was a big name company...fortune 500 at that. Just to be real I hated that shit. I was an IT Systems Admin that got stuck doing payroll and banking work for the credit union.

zedhed
11-30-2012, 12:52 PM
Well at least you gots an iron in the fire bro and Gr8 for you on that.
So it sounds like not such a bad thing for you.
Again hope the very best for you bro.
your pal Zed

Lunchbox
11-30-2012, 01:07 PM
Everything that happens leads to other opportunities....

Or so they say. :rolleyes:

Vicious 13
11-30-2012, 01:12 PM
Keep your head up big mike... Hope it's works out w your old boss after having a hard few weeks a firm believer in things happening for a reason and after clearing my head I know no matter what life throws at me I will always come up on top... I see the same strong drive in you so I know you'll make it happen

Bigmike
11-30-2012, 01:24 PM
Keep your head up big mike... Hope it's works out w your old boss after having a hard few weeks a firm believer in things happening for a reason and after clearing my head I know no matter what life throws at me I will always come up on top... I see the same strong drive in you so I know you'll make it happen

You got that right... I hated this job and only took it for the money. I'm scheduled for my fingerprint and background check MONDAY at 10AM!!!! Fuck Yes, I loved working at this place before the shit hole that fired me.

Ecto
11-30-2012, 03:39 PM
Sorry to hear that dude. I was without a job for a month this year and it sucked ass!!!

Fit Guru
11-30-2012, 05:35 PM
I quit my training job tues. I was giving the owner 30% of everything I made. He was handing me the clients but he was hand picking his clients( hot babes) and giving me the old ladies. Moneys money but I'm used to traing national level figure competitors. Never work for a friend.

kazman68
11-30-2012, 08:30 PM
That's right guys... they bent me over and terminated my contract over fucking up a payroll. Mind you I work in IT and payroll was a side job that got handed down to me. At least I got severance pay....

Sorry bro..I hate to hear that...

ineedtogrow
12-01-2012, 12:25 AM
that sucks bro. i hope everything works out for you. like others have said, everything always happens for a reason. when one door closes another opens. keep your head up, things will always work out.

babablacksheep
12-01-2012, 01:16 AM
Everyone just keep their dick up.....as bad as things ever get there is never anything put in front of you that you can't deal with....hope the best for ya

Frustratez
12-01-2012, 02:11 AM
God had better plans big mike fuck them ! At least it wasn't union assholes that screwed you like my last job. them bastards took 50$ from my pay checks and never helped once

Terpvtx
12-01-2012, 07:07 AM
Sirry to hear about that Big Mike. I am sure things will ultimately work out for the better for you. Just keep you head up and moving forward.

SisterSteel
12-01-2012, 12:43 PM
Like everyone has said I'm sorry to hear you got axed, but I'm sure something bigger and better will present itself.

red crayon
12-01-2012, 01:42 PM
I used to work in the coal mines. I worked all I could but its always like construction work. You work a site out and have to move on to the next one. After awhile you get good at making it between jobs and bringing in the money. That experience has helped me a great deal. I would just keep going and moveing up. For me its how I got to where I am. Its hard to move from job to job but thats the best way to get experience. After awhile, If you arent there already, you will be one of the people that almost any company will want to hire because you have what they need with a minimum or no training. Take advantage of your time off, if there is any, and add skills and contacts. Thats always a big help. I wish you the best of luck in your quest for a new and better job!

kazman68
12-01-2012, 07:46 PM
I used to work in the coal mines. I worked all I could but its always like construction work. You work a site out and have to move on to the next one. After awhile you get good at making it between jobs and bringing in the money. That experience has helped me a great deal. I would just keep going and moveing up. For me its how I got to where I am. Its hard to move from job to job but thats the best way to get experience. After awhile, If you arent there already, you will be one of the people that almost any company will want to hire because you have what they need with a minimum or no training. Take advantage of your time off, if there is any, and add skills and contacts. Thats always a big help. I wish you the best of luck in your quest for a new and better job!

Thats some dangerous work...

red crayon
12-02-2012, 12:00 PM
Hey, I was ExMilitary in the early 80's and had to get what I could get. You might remember the mind set back then. Since then I have kept upgrading my skill set and moving from job to job, I havent been fired the jobs just ended or I went to a better job. Now I am in a field that has a shortage, Industrial Electrician, so Im set. Lots of training in the Electrical field, Electronics and Mechanical. Lol, Yes Im like an over blown Repairman. Anyway The Important part is If I can do it anyone can, Apply yourself and never give up.

zedhed
12-02-2012, 12:20 PM
Gr8 story Red.

Bigmike
12-02-2012, 06:07 PM
Thanks for the support guys got my finger printing and background check tomorrow.

Fuelfan
12-03-2012, 12:49 AM
Well if the background check and stuff doesn't go well you can pack your shit and come with me if you don't mind the smell of a bit of nitromethane! We really are looking for a couple guys!

mj_0360
12-03-2012, 07:27 AM
lol whats is nitromethane?

neoclassical
12-03-2012, 11:05 AM
Good luck Big Mike!

Fuelfan
12-03-2012, 12:05 PM
Mj are you serious you don't know what nitromethane is? It's a derivative of propane! It's the type of fuel we run in drag racing that help us build 10,000 plus horsepower and scoot down the track in under 4 seconds @ 320 plus mph.

Bigmike
12-03-2012, 03:22 PM
Interview number two tomorrow guys! Excited for this shit as it's senior level position. Big money compared the joke of check I got with the last gig.

Terpvtx
12-03-2012, 04:07 PM
Good luck Bigmike. I hope you get it.

Bigmike
12-04-2012, 03:50 PM
Landed it guys! Thanks for the support, I start tomorrow morning. The pay the pay the pay.... omg yes!

Vicious 13
12-04-2012, 04:18 PM
Fuck ya congrats big mike! Way to go

NTL
12-04-2012, 04:59 PM
Glad you got it.

ltyson
12-04-2012, 06:13 PM
Congrats!!

Ltyson

striker1488
12-07-2012, 12:35 PM
I know its a little late but congrats brother. Glad everything is falling into place.

Bigmike
12-07-2012, 01:23 PM
I know its a little late but congrats brother. Glad everything is falling into place.

Thanks man. And sorry to the board I know I'm less active but its only for this week and next. I've been at a seminar for all sorts or training staying most of the time in a hotel.

CWB
12-08-2012, 05:39 PM
Thanks man. And sorry to the board I know I'm less active but its only for this week and next. I've been at a seminar for all sorts or training staying most of the time in a hotel.

Well no worries on being less active over the next couple weeks brother. I just got let go from my day job Friday so Ill be more active. The truth is Im not upset. It was my first time ever taking a job through an agency and my three months was up. I was pulled into my bosses office and he very kindly told me they had found someone more qualified. He also said what a great job I had done, and how he gave me a great review with the agency. The truth is that I have been contemplating a complete life makeover. I just hadnt found a way to be able to do all the things I wanted all at the same time. I ended my 2 and a half year relationship with my girlfriend at our counseling session this Wednesday as the first step in this makeover. I also knew that to make Aculeus Labs everything I want it to be I was going to have to quit the day job at some point so AL could be my one full time job. Now theres some things Ill have to work out like my new living situation, and exactly which steps I take next with expanding AL. Ill get it all worked out and now Ill pour myself 100% into my passions. Building the biggest, strongest, most amazing me, and Aculeus Labs possible.

mj_0360
12-08-2012, 06:50 PM
Good luck CWB!!

Orange24
12-08-2012, 07:11 PM
So awesome bro

CWB
12-08-2012, 07:11 PM
Good luck CWB!!

Thank you brother.

layddually
12-08-2012, 07:38 PM
Wow cwb that's crazy. Well now you can try to do want you really want.

Bigmike
12-08-2012, 08:09 PM
Thank you brother.

Cw contact me bro...

Hoss
12-09-2012, 05:38 AM
I love your post Cwb! As men we have too make our way and think outside the box... Build your dream bro your the only one that can. Very inspiring post my friend! You build your dreams and we can continue to build and shape our body's! Thanks for your willingness to help us achieve our goals!