PDA

View Full Version : flex magazine ... real cheap

xdude
12-01-2012, 10:22 AM
hey you look at the photo's , occasionally read an article or 2 .
1/2 of it is lies ..the other 1/2 ads ..but any how you occasionally browse it.

saw this on Slickdeals ... discount magazines.com with promo code 1822.. $4 a year, $12 for 3 years works out to 34 cent an issue....
at that price I subscribed and have something to browse through on the tread mill. and just leave the sweat covered mag at the gym in used mag pile.. Just cut off the address sticker.

SisterSteel
12-01-2012, 12:21 PM
Personally, I like looking at the hot chicks (yes, I said it. lol)

I can appreciate a hot chick. Just like I can appreciate a good looking guy.

For mags though, I prefer to read POWER. The articles are relevant and you can always learn something new to apply to your training if your goal is strength.

Bruiser
12-01-2012, 12:30 PM
Personally, I like looking at the hot chicks (yes, I said it. lol)

I can appreciate a hot chick. Just like I can appreciate a good looking guy.

For mags though, I prefer to read POWER. The articles are relevant and you can always learn something new to apply to your training if your goal is strength.

I agree! I love Power Magazine. Smelly has done an amazing job so far, although I am starting to get sick of the CrossFit and CBL articles. I've had several friends featured in Power already too.

red crayon
12-01-2012, 02:22 PM
I dont mean to sound negative but I have been reading the magizines since about 1980 and Flex is just a rehash of what I read in the 80's with new photos. At the gym I go to several people say Flex is the bomb, That just cracks me up.
I havent heard of Power Magizine I will have to check it out. Im always looking for a new source of info thats revelent to what I do. Thanks for the heads up. *Red*

xdude
12-01-2012, 08:35 PM
I have to admit I like the confident beauty of a muscular woman... although ripped and shredded ..is not my thing

..but a nice set of legs and well round calves are always a turn on...

anyhow I thought that at 35 cents an issue .. it was worth taking to the gym while doing some cardio .. and abandoning there..

I have heard from more than one person that the Workouts in the articles are not real.. just a photo shoot and someone else makes up the article..