PDA

View Full Version : Breaking it off with my gf.

Frustratez
12-03-2012, 03:40 AM
So I've dated this girl for 3 years . Lived with each other 2 years. I'm just not happy anymore but I don't want to break her heart. This new job I got I work with other guys my age and there having a blast living there young years up. I met this girl that came into my work and have been texting her and she's totally down to just be friends and hangout. She's in college and a pre law major.... athletic... plays sports... perfect!! I just want to enjoy my early 20s ! Before I'm locked down! I just don't know how to do this to my girlfriend

Vicious 13
12-03-2012, 03:53 AM
The last time I broke up w a girl I got so drunk and stood her up... When I got o my house she was there waiting for me told me I was selfish asshole, kicked the shit out of me and that was that... I was sick at that time 5'8 about 140 she was 5 11 probably 160 ish and trained kick boxing... Sorry I'm no help. It I hope u figure out a min better way than I did

ltyson
12-03-2012, 06:38 AM
At your age you should be enjoying life and not stuck in a relationship you do not want to be in. It may be hard to tell her but both of you will move on and things will be better in the long run. Staying longer will only make it worse.

Ltyson

Sent using Tapatalk

NTL
12-03-2012, 06:48 AM
Be a man and tell her the truth,then move on with your life.

mj_0360
12-03-2012, 07:24 AM
lol breaking up can be hard sometimes, staying broken can be just as challenging. I just recommend that you think long and hard about what you are going to do before you act. Also, have a plan all set up if you are living together like where you are you going to stay if things get bad and where you are gonna move to when the time comes. Just my $0.02...

zedhed
12-03-2012, 01:04 PM
Just get er done bro. It will hurt her for awhile but then life goes on.

Fuelfan
12-03-2012, 02:56 PM
Be a man and tell her the truth,then move on with your life.

I agree totally!

Ironguruera
12-03-2012, 04:07 PM
lol breaking up can be hard sometimes, staying broken can be just as challenging. I just recommend that you think long and hard about what you are going to do before you act. Also, have a plan all set up if you are living together like where you are you going to stay if things get bad and where you are gonna move to when the time comes. Just my $0.02...

Solid advise here. Get all your ducks lined up before u say anything to her in case she freaks out. It will be tough but over soon enough.

life is way to short to not be happy. If u don't have kids and house tying ya down run while u can bro.

If I could do it all over again......I'd probably have aids by 25 from all the pussy lmao!

Live it up while u can bro. U will be in your mid to late 30's before u know it and all settled down. You will look back and be happy u moved on.

Frustratez
12-03-2012, 06:59 PM
Solid advise here. Get all your ducks lined up before u say anything to her in case she freaks out. It will be tough but over soon enough.

life is way to short to not be happy. If u don't have kids and house tying ya down run while u can bro.

If I could do it all over again......I'd probably have aids by 25 from all the pussy lmao!

Live it up while u can bro. U will be in your mid to late 30's before u know it and all settled down. You will look back and be happy u moved on.

I'm still in school so my dad always trys to get me to move back in. He really pushes me to race motocross and enjoys it because I think he lives his dream through me. He tells me all the time "your rooms still here" especially when I call bitching cause I need a new car lol .

I'm just tired of all this stress . I just want to worry about me and live shit up !

kazman68
12-03-2012, 09:06 PM
At your age you should be enjoying life and not stuck in a relationship you do not want to be in. It may be hard to tell her but both of you will move on and things will be better in the long run. Staying longer will only make it worse.

Ltyson

Sent using Tapatalk

Gonna have to agree with Ltyson, enjoy your youth! Years pass by so quick, just yesterday it seemed I was out having the time of my life in my teens and 20's, I have the Peter Pan syndrome, I am like a big kid, I had some bad childhood issues and feel like I got ripped off to some degree..as I said enjoy your youth, getting older has it's percs, more experience and wisdom, patience etc....but it also has it's downsides, I'm glad I did what I did and lived in Mexico for a while, saw different things etc..

ordawg1
12-04-2012, 12:52 AM
Travel the world-do awesome things and don't get tied down.I will never regret all the things I have done-and everything I have accommplished.Getting tied down with a woman and kids can really damper things unless she is wanting same things you want. Some guys stay with gals because the woman is the major bread winner.Still not worth it and guys become lil bitches.Party-have fun and storm castles each and every day.I am still doing this and I am older than your Dad-life is short like Kaz says.Enjoy every sandwich-OD

AgentYes
12-04-2012, 03:15 AM
Girls that are really down to just be wfb and hang out aren't that common. In your early twenties you may find one but prepare yourself to cut and run when they go clinger on you. Good luck

Lunchbox
12-04-2012, 11:20 AM
Travel the world-do awesome things and don't get tied down.I will never regret all the things I have done-and everything I have accommplished.Getting tied down with a woman and kids can really damper things unless she is wanting same things you want. Some guys stay with gals because the woman is the major bread winner.Still not worth it and guys become lil bitches.Party-have fun and storm castles each and every day.I am still doing this and I am older than your Dad-life is short like Kaz says.Enjoy every sandwich-OD

When did we get sponsors that offered SANDWICHES!! And why didn't I get the memo....

:D

Frustratez
12-05-2012, 10:50 AM
Still being a pussy! Fuck. Lol I'm to much of a pussy . I feel like I'm going to ruin her life. Its like I can't think about my self because I do care a lot about her. God damn my estro levels must be high

Fuelfan
12-05-2012, 03:56 PM
Shit brother I cared about my dog I shot Monday night as well but it was the best thing for the both of us! Quit being a pussy and take care of business! If she isn't your Queen that you're going to put on a pedestal the rest of your life then you both deserve someone different. Your going to wake up at 40 with 5 kids and wonder what if!

Vicious 13
12-05-2012, 04:28 PM
Very true brotha! I love my wife very much but being young sometimes I wake up and wonder...when all my buddies are out partying living it up and I'm at home w wifey talking u guys here makes me think maybe I jumped into this... Don't get me wrong I have no regrets but sometimes I wonder...it's my personality though to always have a partner, before With my wife I was w my ex and I like unjust couldn't dump her... What happened was I started treating her so badly that she dumped me but it ended very ugly ad I could have prevented that by just telling her how I felt...the personality thing is even if my
Wife
And I split right now I'd go right out and find a gf not go out and hit up a bunch of chicks... I don't know what it is but I've never been single I'm depressed if I'm single maybe I have low
Confidence or something

AgentYes
12-06-2012, 06:56 AM
Very true brotha! I love my wife very much but being young sometimes I wake up and wonder...when all my buddies are out partying living it up and I'm at home w wifey talking u guys here makes me think maybe I jumped into this... Don't get me wrong I have no regrets but sometimes I wonder...it's my personality though to always have a partner, before With my wife I was w my ex and I like unjust couldn't dump her... What happened was I started treating her so badly that she dumped me but it ended very ugly ad I could have prevented that by just telling her how I felt...the personality thing is even if my
Wife
And I split right now I'd go right out and find a gf not go out and hit up a bunch of chicks... I don't know what it is but I've never been single I'm depressed if I'm single maybe I have low
Confidence or something

Oldest trick in the book. Only lots of people will hang in til the bitter end when they're in (codependent) "love" so what ends up happening is a hideous extended time in miserable hell for both parties.

In my experience the main reason men lie to women is to avoid hurting her feelings, causing ugly drama, feeling guilty... its avoidance of bad feelings that motivates most of their lying (IMHO).

Honestly honestly honestly I swear - standing up and telling the truth even if its the ugly truth "this isn't going to work out. I'm sorry but I am breaking up with you". Will save you both do much pain problems guilt etc.

This isnt going to sound good - I may not express if well. That feeling of pussing out and not doing what you know needs to be done DOES reek of excess estrogen to me. Not your fault OP lots of dudes don't know how to do what anymore. To me being a man means doing the unpleasant shit so that others don't have to suffer. She has been your woman, you have been her man. As her man it is your duty to be honest with yourself and let her go. Do it as kindly as you can but get it done. Do work. Its a dick move to keep her hanging on. For what? So that you dont have to feel bad? Do it. You'll know you're that much more ready to be the man to the woman you do eventually choose.

I'm gonna stop before i launch into some Trojan bullshit.

Fuelfan
12-06-2012, 08:31 AM
Oldest trick in the book. Only lots of people will hang in til the bitter end when they're in (codependent) "love" so what ends up happening is a hideous extended time in miserable hell for both parties.

In my experience the main reason men lie to women is to avoid hurting her feelings, causing ugly drama, feeling guilty... its avoidance of bad feelings that motivates most of their lying (IMHO).

Honestly honestly honestly I swear - standing up and telling the truth even if its the ugly truth "this isn't going to work out. I'm sorry but I am breaking up with you". Will save you both do much pain problems guilt etc.

This isnt going to sound good - I may not express if well. That feeling of pussing out and not doing what you know needs to be done DOES reek of excess estrogen to me. Not your fault OP lots of dudes don't know how to do what anymore. To me being a man means doing the unpleasant shit so that others don't have to suffer. She has been your woman, you have been her man. As her man it is your duty to be honest with yourself and let her go. Do it as kindly as you can but get it done. Do work. Its a dick move to keep her hanging on. For what? So that you dont have to feel bad? Do it. You'll know you're that much more ready to be the man to the woman you do eventually choose.

Very well said!!!!!

Frustratez
12-06-2012, 10:54 AM

Holy shit . I think this is it lol. I'm usually a dick but some reason here lately I've been really caring. This new girl I'm texting told me I'm touchy lol. I told my dad everything last night. He told me to get my shit and come on. The girlfriend is at work and I have to work all day . I've been waiting for a good moment. And the new girl I've been texting is in college still and only wants a fuck buddy and a close friend for awhile . Why couldn't I of found a girl like that before !

AgentYes
12-06-2012, 12:51 PM
Holy shit . I think this is it lol. I'm usually a dick but some reason here lately I've been really caring. This new girl I'm texting told me I'm touchy lol. I told my dad everything last night. He told me to get my shit and come on. The girlfriend is at work and I have to work all day . I've been waiting for a good moment. And the new girl I've been texting is in college still and only wants a fuck buddy and a close friend for awhile . Why couldn't I of found a girl like that before !

Because they're damn hard to find lol. If she is really that may and not just claiming if you've found yourself a genuine unicorn.

exphys88
12-06-2012, 03:15 PM

Lots of girls say that, but if you're good enough in the sack and a nice guy, she'll want more. Trust me, I've heard that so many times.
But then again, I'm a fuckin stud in the sack. ;)

layddually
12-06-2012, 09:48 PM
Bitches are crazy wait till they try to stab you. Happened twice to me once with steak knife once with big ass fucking knife two different girls.

exphys88
12-06-2012, 10:06 PM
Bitches are crazy wait till they try to stab you. Happened twice to me once with steak knife once with big ass fucking knife two different girls.

Lol, those are usually the ones that are amazing in bed though. I had one like that-she tried to put a cigarette out on my face. But, damn she was a freak!

layddually
12-08-2012, 12:13 PM
Lol, those are usually the ones that are amazing in bed though. I had one like that-she tried to put a cigarette out on my face. But, damn she was a freak!

Now that I think of it yes they where both freaks.

Ironguruera
12-08-2012, 12:32 PM

Got her # lol?

Ironguruera
12-08-2012, 12:33 PM
Now that I think of it yes they where both freaks.

Tell me more.....