PDA

View Full Version : Boxing Fans?

mj_0360
12-06-2012, 09:32 PM
I just found this and found it to be an interesting article, I bet he was all geared up.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/boxing--juan-manuel-marquez-newfound-muscle-raises-questions-about-ped-use-manny-pacquiao-200532499.html

kazman68
12-06-2012, 09:40 PM
I just found this and found it to be an interesting article, I bet he was all geared up.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/boxing--juan-manuel-marquez-newfound-muscle-raises-questions-about-ped-use-manny-pacquiao-200532499.html

I boxed golden gloves in a program when I was in a group home in Cincinnati, I was a huge fan for along time, but so much dirty shit goes on in boxing, and since ufc came out, I don't watch nearly as much as I used too..it's no secret these guys juice, Tommy Morrison was a heavy user for years, it was well know in the inner circles guys liked to use haloteston leading up to a fight, you don't want something that's going to cause you to get pumped easily or hinder cardio performance. Halo was also great for strength and an aggression boost.

SisterSteel
12-07-2012, 01:18 AM
I don't think this should come as a surprise. All Elite athletes use performance enhancers. It doesn't matter if it's boxing, track, Olympic weightlifting, cycling, etc

kazman68
12-07-2012, 01:27 AM
I don't think this should come as a surprise. All Elite athletes use performance enhancers. It doesn't matter if it's boxing, track, Olympic weightlifting, cycling, etc

swimming etc...very true it's part of modern sports.

SisterSteel
12-07-2012, 05:59 PM
swimming etc...very true it's part of modern sports.

Yup. A top National Level coach told me.... if you're not cheating, you're not trying.

kazman68
12-07-2012, 08:45 PM
Yup. A top National Level coach told me.... if you're not cheating, you're not trying.

I like that!!!

Ironguruera
12-07-2012, 10:07 PM
Look I'll be the 1st to say I wouldn't be surprised if he is on gear. However.....I've watched his training regimes over the years and this and the last PAC man fight he has really changed it up. Does a lot more weights then he used to. He does speed drills with weights etc. he looks the best he ever has.....but not anything that jumps out at me saying juice juice juice.

If he can't beat PAC man this time......lol never going to happen. I mean besides the times it was a draw and he was robbed.

Ironguruera
12-08-2012, 04:59 PM
I just read that article. What a pile of dog shit. I wanna punch kittens now.

"His body transformation is as dramatic as Barry bonds in the 2nd half of his career?!?! " Wtf is that asshole smoking? Maybe I'll send him my glasses. Blind assclown.

Yes Marquez looks the best he ever has for sure......but it's not like he didn't make his weight class. PAC man weighed in heavier then him for christ sake !

Lol ok rant over.

kazman68
12-08-2012, 08:29 PM
You know how the media spins shit bro..they also act like he is the only one doing it..as Sister said it part of sports.