PDA

View Full Version : Holy hell I'm about to fucking lose it

layddually
12-08-2012, 02:25 AM
So I havent been able to get any from wife for a long time because she was pregnant. Now she isn't and my 3yr old is cock blocking wtf? Me and wife start to play and bam she wakes up and won't go back to bed. Finally she goes back to bed and of course wifes done and tells me just go to sleep. Now I can't go to sleep and gonna have blue balls set in at any moments....

Ironguruera
12-08-2012, 03:14 AM
lol I love when they flip that sex switch. Nope let's go to bed....fml lol.

Kids are awesome.....but hell on the sex life for sure!

Get a flesh light lol. That pussy always wants to fuck me hahahhahaha!

That's the only part of gear that does suck is being raging horny and the wife or g/f is not on the same page.......like u said u toss and turn(until your raging boner stops u from rolling all the way over lol) and huff and puff in bed.

Guy I work with said he was so mad at his wife he pushed her right out of the bed!! She was like u pushed me?!? He said wtf are u talking about u just rolled off the bed hahahahha.

If she isn't breast feeding......it's proviron roofie time lolz.

Sorry for my crude post.....I'm blasted lol. Long week......

Bigmike
12-08-2012, 03:52 AM
So I havent been able to get any from wife for a long time because she was pregnant. Now she isn't and my 3yr old is cock blocking wtf? Me and wife start to play and bam she wakes up and won't go back to bed. Finally she goes back to bed and of course wifes done and tells me just go to sleep. Now I can't go to sleep and gonna have blue balls set in at any moments....

What I use to do with a girl I dated that would pull the same thing... lay in bed and beat off right beside her. It'll piss her off if you take a while.

NTL
12-08-2012, 04:36 AM
My wife says it's like living with a teenage boy. I'm always trying to get some.

mj_0360
12-08-2012, 06:25 AM
What I use to do with a girl I dated that would pull the same thing... lay in bed and beat off right beside her. It'll piss her off if you take a while.

Omg I am cracking up for real!

tk12
12-08-2012, 12:32 PM
put some proviron in her coffee.
or backpage.com... hahahah

Ironguruera
12-08-2012, 12:58 PM
put some proviron in her coffee.
or backpage.com... hahahah

I keep hearing about this backpage....but for gun stuff. Now u say there are lady friends on here eh? Lol.

yea I pulled the beat off one before. She woke up and was like why is the bed moving? Hahahahah!

both my grandpas had ladies on the side lol.....

exphys88
12-08-2012, 12:59 PM
Redbook

layddually
12-08-2012, 01:10 PM
Backpage just isn't the same something about those lactating titts really get me going. Then this morning we are getting ready for my daughters bday party and of course she puts on this black dress that instantly gives me a boner.

babablacksheep
12-08-2012, 01:19 PM
I'm right there with you guys

ineedtogrow
12-08-2012, 01:22 PM
pull the dress up and rail her bro. go get you some

zedhed
12-08-2012, 01:51 PM
Ask her if you can at least beat off and cum on her titz man.

Ironguruera
12-08-2012, 02:01 PM

Hahahahaha well played !

SisterSteel
12-08-2012, 06:40 PM
I say put ground up proviron in her coffee or oj. That will take care of it.

Sherk
12-08-2012, 08:33 PM
The problem is the baby waking up. So slip a little rum in the bottle. Not only will I sooth the tummy and warm him/her up but it will also knock'em out. Lol.

red crayon
12-09-2012, 12:00 AM
Wow I cant believe this. The more I read on this forum the more alike we all seem to be,lol. I will tell you what I used to do when we had kids that age. The last small kids we had were a set of twin boys. With twins you have to out smart both of them at the same time. Anyway I would wait till about one hour before bed time and then give them all the chocolate candy bars in the house. They would eat them and bounce off the walls for about an hour and the sugar rush would wear off and the both of them would crash and go to sleep. After that I could count on at least a couple of hours alone with my wife before they might wake up. If I did it quickly I could get done in a couple of hours.
That usually worked out pretty good for us. It might work out for you too.

Ironguruera
12-09-2012, 01:34 AM
Wow I cant believe this. The more I read on this forum the more alike we all seem to be,lol. I will tell you what I used to do when we had kids that age. The last small kids we had were a set of twin boys. With twins you have to out smart both of them at the same time. Anyway I would wait till about one hour before bed time and then give them all the chocolate candy bars in the house. They would eat them and bounce off the walls for about an hour and the sugar rush would wear off and the both of them would crash and go to sleep. After that I could count on at least a couple of hours alone with my wife before they might wake up. If I did it quickly I could get done in a couple of hours.

Lmao!!

layddually
12-09-2012, 09:50 AM
Ii
Wow I cant believe this. The more I read on this forum the more alike we all seem to be,lol. I will tell you what I used to do when we had kids that age. The last small kids we had were a set of twin boys. With twins you have to out smart both of them at the same time. Anyway I would wait till about one hour before bed time and then give them all the chocolate candy bars in the house. They would eat them and bounce off the walls for about an hour and the sugar rush would wear off and the both of them would crash and go to sleep. After that I could count on at least a couple of hours alone with my wife before they mightOkake up. If I did it quickly I could get done in a couple of hours.

Actually it kinda did I gave my 3 yr old cake for dinner from her bday party. BUT I took a xanex for her bday party I was out too. But got in a quickly this morning before the kids got up.

zedhed
12-09-2012, 01:03 PM
LMAO bro ^^^ thats funny!

red crayon
12-09-2012, 05:27 PM
I dont mean to sound like I know everything, sorry. Im 52 and a very lucky man, its mostly bad luck. lol! On the up side I usually know a way to work around things when they go south on me. I just plan on it. That will give you a lot of experience at making things work. I left out one other thing. It helps a lot if you try and make your wife have an orgasm or two every time you have sex! It gives her a reason to come back for more. Good Luck.

ordawg1
12-10-2012, 11:09 PM

^^^ this would be AFTER you put provi in her drink.-OD

zedhed
12-11-2012, 10:26 AM
^^^LMAO...um....yeah.^^^