PDA

View Full Version : Mexican Pharmacies

SFDan
12-17-2012, 01:41 PM
So I was in Cabo over the weekend. Didn't need anything, but thought if I found some gear I'd buy it. Was at Costco there and went to the pharmacy, asked for test, she comes back with a box of Sustanon- one ampule- price $120. One ampule. Was in town at another pharmacy where my friend goes to buy retina or. Something. They had the same Sustanon only in a two amp box and price was $80. Unbelievable. The only other AAS she had was some Deca and it was a one ml vial for $59. Asked her for Proviron and it was $21 for a box of 10. Bought it just so I could say I'd scored some gear in Mexico. Lol I thought AAS was a lot cheaper there.

Ironguruera
12-17-2012, 02:07 PM
Cabo is a tourist town. Nothing is cheap in cabo.

Tjuana had cheap gear ages ago. It's way to risky to try and go over the border these days. Lots of counterfeits as well.

Orange24
12-17-2012, 02:11 PM
^ that's what I was thinking

Fit Guru
12-17-2012, 03:41 PM
I wouldn't buy anything in Mexico. Back in the day Redijects were $4 but after the big Mex crackdown years back most everything is counterfeit anyway.

layddually
12-17-2012, 04:57 PM
Are you sure it wasn't peso's?

Fuelfan
12-17-2012, 05:08 PM
We travel to Mexico quite a bit and have bought a number of things over there, ya just have to know how and where to get them at. I've ran the testaprim D a lot and it's not to bad but kinda painful with the prop that's in it. Best part of Mexico to get gear is in Playa del Carmen just outside the tourist locations.

SFDan
12-17-2012, 06:28 PM
I was just curious about it. Always heard about getting gear from Mexico. Because it was Costco, I thought I'd at least ask about it. No it wasn't in Pesos. They calculated the $ for me. Unbelievably expensive. I pay $80 for TRT 200mg/ml 10ml vial here- pfizer or whatever at the pharmacy. Cash- not covered by my insurance. The products they offered were all single dose too. As I said I was amused and surprised at how expensive it all was.

kazman68
12-17-2012, 07:58 PM
It used to be cheap but the price steadily increased over the years, I made several trips to Cancun and actually met a girl and moved down there for a while, never shop in the 'tourist' area, I always went into the city itself (it's where I lived btw) much cheaper also when I spoke enough Spanish and got to know them(Id' always tip well ) we would hammer out deals, same thing with cabs etc, they must have though I was a semi-local and it seemed like things got 'cheaper' anyway I used to get Sustanon for about $4 a pre-load (at first) Testoviron, Sten, Primo amps and tabs, Proviron, Novadex, HCG, Stenox (Halotestin)Spiropent (Clen) I'd hit the Vet clinic for Refrovit-B (injectable D-bol) Laurabolin(Nandrolone) and whatever else I could work out, if they had a case of Deposterona(low dose test) they needed to get rid of they'd offer me a discount and I would usually take it, I was use to alot of low concentration gear already. But I'm afraid those times are long gone, especially if they know your a tourist.

Vicious 13
12-19-2012, 05:25 AM
Im hurting on cash can someone pm me wherr to find oxy and zanny best price no bs