PDA

View Full Version : How much water?

NitroTech
12-19-2012, 11:28 PM
Okay serious question. How in the world is it possible to drink gallons of water a day? I can get to 1/2 to 3/4 of a gallon an I'm constantly in the washroom. I have an office job so I'm not physically working hard and don't have a need for water. Maybe I have a teeny bladder. LOL. Any thoughts?

Vicious 13
12-19-2012, 11:46 PM
I drink two but sweat and pee a lot I usually drink about a gallon in the gym

kazman68
12-20-2012, 12:20 AM
I'm like you, small bladder + my prostate is probably slightly enlarged, so I pee alot..I get in a gallon a day or so. If your not sweating/exerting yourself a lot then you will not need quite as much, I sweat ALOT at the gym, there is no set number, but I think if you get close to a gallon a day your ok.

Fit Guru
12-20-2012, 11:53 AM
Having to pee all day is a problem . I worked for an automobile manufacturer and u had to have an off line guy take your place. They didn't like that at all. I forewarned them that the Thursday and Friday before my show I was taking diuretics and would litterally go every 10 min in a 10 hour shift. It got But it gets Crazy.

kazman68
12-20-2012, 08:16 PM
Having to pee all day is a problem . I worked for an automobile manufacturer and u had to have an off line guy take your place. They didn't like that at all. I forewarned them that the Thursday and Friday before my show I was taking diuretics and would litterally go every 10 min in a 10 hour shift. It got But it gets Crazy.

LOL, yah on Lasix you may as well just stand in front of the toliet, as soon as you turn around you are going to have to go again...

NTL
12-20-2012, 10:48 PM
I put away at least 3 gallons a day.I work on a furnace in a steel mill with extreme temperatures so I sweat alot.

ordawg1
12-20-2012, 11:59 PM
I think most everybody needs a gallon per day.I HATE water-so it is a real bitch to drink -but is very important-Luck-OD

Orange24
12-21-2012, 12:12 AM
Hate water too

Fit Guru
12-21-2012, 01:27 PM
I always carried a 32oz cup and filled it up 4 or 5 times a day and chugged it. I hate water also. Another thing is I carried a gallon of crystal lite with me and drank it all day.

SisterSteel
12-21-2012, 06:36 PM
Everyone should drink 1oz for every kilogram of bodyweight just for proper bodily function. That is for a sedentary individual. Now, if you're an athlete you need to drink much much more. I drink a gallon and a half everyday and if I drink less I notice an immediate difference.

NitroTech
12-22-2012, 03:23 PM
I don't hate water, and have actually grown to enjoy it. Same as you SisterSteel I notice when my water intake has been low.

babablacksheep
12-22-2012, 06:01 PM
It's about the only thing I drink

Revend
02-12-2013, 04:09 AM
I think 15 glass of water enough to drink in a day but it depends on you that how much water you can drink. I drink at least 10 to 15 glass of water. Water is best for us so we should rink maximum water.

Sinister613
02-12-2013, 05:59 AM
I drink as much as I feel I need. However, I just bought a gallon jug and am going to make it a point to drink this from when I get home at 5:00 pm until I go to bed. Throughout the day I hope to drink the equivalent amount at work but don't plan to bring the jug.

rikkitikkitavi
02-12-2013, 05:14 PM
When I try to do the gallon a day thing, it goes right through me, but I can do a gallon of milk a day, and maybe a liter of water during lifting, and I'm fine. I feel like that should even out while getting a little something out of it, but my thinking could be flawed.

Sinister613
02-12-2013, 07:34 PM
Goes right through you? That's what you want. Should be pissing a lot. Means your washing everything out as opposed to holding all the water.

SisterSteel
02-12-2013, 07:39 PM
If you want to not retain water make sure you're drinking enough. Also, if you're dehydrated you're more likely to pull a muscle while your training. Something very cool that some don't know is that water helps mobilize fat to.

kazman68
02-12-2013, 07:54 PM
If you want to not retain water make sure you're drinking enough. Also, if you're dehydrated you're more likely to pull a muscle while your training. Something very cool that some don't know is that water helps mobilize fat to.

^^^ True^^^

Revend
02-16-2013, 02:16 AM
I think 15 glass of water enough to drink in a day but it depends on you that how much water you can drink. I drink at least 10 to 15 glass of water. Water is best for us so we should rink maximum water.
Gym St Johns Wood (http://www.personaltrainer-stjohnswood.com/blog/gym-st-johns-wood/)

JerseyDevil
03-08-2013, 02:52 PM
I love water....but only to a point. I hate the feeling of forcing it down.

SisterSteel
03-09-2013, 11:05 AM
I love water....but only to a point. I hate the feeling of forcing it down.

Try flavoring it. That helps for many who don't like to drink water.

Nitrous
03-10-2013, 08:03 PM
Try flavoring it. That helps for many who don't like to drink water.

This is a great idea, I just got back from the store with 2 jugs of powdered Tang. Only in the morning I have to force water down. I think this is going to work.

Thanks Sister

Edward
07-26-2013, 10:01 PM
Hi NitroTech,
Water plays important role in making our life healthy so we must drink enough water daily. Water boost our metabolism and helps in losing and maintaining healthy body weight. Water regulates body temperature, makes our skin healthy and protects our joints and other vital organs.
Libertyville Chiropractic (http://atkinsonchiropractic.com/libertyville-chiropractic/)

Acton
08-01-2013, 02:45 AM
Hey guys,We should be drink the water in more quantity because it is the best way for the weight loss and fat loss because water keep protect from the different stomach diseases.It give us good
energy and best for reduce the extra body weight....

chrisotpherm
08-01-2013, 01:40 PM
A lot of folks hate water. I just cut up a lime and throw it in 3 gallons of water and helps.

drkmn1
08-02-2013, 06:23 PM
I used to drink TONS of soda (mountain dew mainly), along with my water intake back in college. I've basically (almost) dropped soda altogether since then, and the difference is night and day! My energy levels went up, not experiencing stomach problems as much, and my skin is looking much smoother. I basically see water as a way to remove poisons from my system.

Acton
08-05-2013, 04:14 AM
Hey guys,We should be drink the water in more quantity because it is the best way for the weight loss and fat loss because water keep protect from the different stomach diseases.It give us good energy and best for reduce the extra body weight....

belmont personal trainer (http://www.brienshamp.com/)

Ironguruera
08-05-2013, 04:15 PM
Hey guys,We should be drink the water in more quantity because it is the best way for the weight loss and fat loss because water keep protect from the different stomach diseases.It give us good
energy and best for reduce the extra body weight....

Fucking bullshit post. Yes I know tons of ppl who lose weight from water Intake. Fml go spam somewhere else.

Lunchbox
08-05-2013, 04:19 PM
belmont personal trainer (http://www.brienshamp.com/)

Fucking bullshit post. Yes I know tons of ppl who lose weight from water Intake. Fml go spam somewhere else.

Mmmm the Tren is strong in this one, yes???

:D

jamesbravo
08-12-2013, 01:57 AM
It's very important to know how much water you are consuming for your health and are you drinking according to your body demand or not.. Because sometime your work easier but your body waste water into sweet and pee shape.. So I prefer 2 plus gallons in a day..

Industrial scale (http://www.elitescale.com/ntep-certified/?sl=EN) Read more this detail to get more information..

Tituse
10-23-2013, 01:28 AM
Hi NitroTech,
I drink 2 gallons of water daily to meet my water loss through different physical activities and to prevent from dehydration. Water protects vital organs and improve kidney and brain functions. Water reduce the risk of infections, kidney stones and makes my skin skin healthy. Water regulates body temperature, hydrate skin and muscles.

Johny Bravo
05-05-2014, 02:42 AM
Water is your body's principal chemical component and makes up about 60 percent of your body weight. Every system in your body depends on water. For example, water flushes toxins out of vital organs, carries nutrients to your cells and provides a moist environment for ear, nose and throat tissues.

Johny Bravo
05-05-2014, 03:54 AM
Water is your body's principal chemical component and makes up about 60 percent of your body weight. Every system in your body depends on water. For example, water flushes toxins out of vital organs, carries nutrients to your cells and provides a moist environment for ear, nose and throat tissues.

Share more information about Health Tips (http://storify.com/DustinMartorano/grayslake-bootcamp-personal-trainer-gym)

Ironguruera
05-05-2014, 02:45 PM
Mmmm the Tren is strong in this one, yes???

:D

Lol no I'm off then tren train. This spam bullshit is obnoxious. Fucking trolls!

Lunchbox
05-05-2014, 02:55 PM
Lol no I'm off then tren train. This spam bullshit is obnoxious. Fucking trolls!

That post was from August of 2013. New guy revived and old old post.

:-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ironguruera
05-05-2014, 03:02 PM
That post was from August of 2013. New guy revived and old old post.

:-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missed that

Nbencze
02-02-2016, 10:39 AM
ban this dude!!