PDA

View Full Version : update on my life! and need advise!

Frustratez
12-28-2012, 02:55 PM
after all of the MC family telling me to just man up and break it off with my girlfriend... well i did it and I cant believe how well things are going now. Ive been making the gym my bitch! Im up 10 lbs this past 2 weeks. Stress free! no depression! im feeling great. Im still young and in college so I moved back into my parents until I land a personal training job. But now im stuck....I dont know what to do with my pinz and vials... Im tired of leaving the shit in my gym bag in my car... im riding dirty 24/7 lol... idk what to do brothers.. I have a 18 year old brother who might stumble across my stash or even my mom might if shes feeling nosey while im at work... Im not worried about my brother ratting me Im worried about him thinking its okay to juice at a young age since i did it. But if my mom found my stash and my step dad heard about it.... shits not going to be good. I have a pill container for my orals and all that so im good on that... I feel like Im in highschool again trying to hide my weed stash lol... BTW my mom found my weed stash a few times... lol

Orange24
12-28-2012, 03:04 PM
Move out bro. Asap

Frustratez
12-28-2012, 03:06 PM
Move out bro. Asap

man with my dirt bike loan and school and im about to have to get a new car... moving out isnt a option right now

Nelson303
12-28-2012, 03:16 PM
Get a lock box ASAP. Say it's for paperwork. Easy. And Stop riding dirty. You don't want your parents reading that headline in the paper.

Orange24
12-28-2012, 03:44 PM
^^ this

Frustratez
12-28-2012, 03:48 PM
Get a lock box ASAP. Say it's for paperwork. Easy. And Stop riding dirty. You don't want your parents reading that headline in the paper.

Sounds like a good idea ! Idk why I didn't think of that . Simple easy fix lol .

Ironguruera
12-28-2012, 04:03 PM
Yeah he beat me to it. Get a biometric or keypad safe.

I got pulled over the other day for window tint. I was riding dirty. I shit my pants. It wasn't even for me. I told my buddy never again.

Luckily the cop didn't even write me a ticket or search me. It's not worth it to ride dirty ESP 24/7.

If they get nosey about the safe let us know. Plenty of places to hide things in a house that no one will ever find them except maybe a real good cop with a warrant.

AgentYes
12-28-2012, 04:30 PM
Yeah he beat me to it. Get a biometric or keypad safe.

I got pulled over the other day for window tint. I was riding dirty. I shit my pants. It wasn't even for me. I told my buddy never again.

Luckily the cop didn't even write me a ticket or search me. It's not worth it to ride dirty ESP 24/7.

If they get nosey about the safe let us know. Plenty of places to hide things in a house that no one will ever find them except maybe a real good cop with a warrant.

His mom sounds like the next closest thing! Lol

MuscleAddiction
12-28-2012, 05:40 PM
Yes get a small safe...which is what I have all of mine is in...problem solved...and I will never ride around with gear on me or in my car...will have to say not the smartest thing you are doing bro.

Frustratez
12-28-2012, 06:12 PM
Yes get a small safe...which is what I have all of mine is in...problem solved...and I will never ride around with gear on me or in my car...will have to say not the smartest thing you are doing bro.

I think the safe thing will play out . we had a break in a week ago. fuckers crawled through our doggy door "we have a fat ass pitbull" and they took 4 ps3's 3 xbox's 2 hdtvs... ipad and some other shit bastards!

Orange24
12-28-2012, 06:25 PM
^^^better in a safe then in your car dude. Super risky.

Ironguruera
12-28-2012, 06:33 PM
I think the safe thing will play out . we had a break in a week ago. fuckers crawled through our doggy door "we have a fat ass pitbull" and they took 4 ps3's 3 xbox's 2 hdtvs... ipad and some other shit bastards!

Where was the dog? Sleeping on the couch lol?

Frustratez
12-28-2012, 06:57 PM

probably hiding under my bed.. its funny how people think pits are so scary lol.. my lazy ass dog couldnt even guard his home lol

bigcivic
12-28-2012, 08:01 PM
Man Wtf u doin wit 4 playstations an 3 xbox u got a gaming habit bro?

MuscleAddiction
12-28-2012, 08:20 PM

Lol...that is funny!

MuscleAddiction
12-28-2012, 08:22 PM

Losing faith in humanity one person at a time.

REGGOR
12-28-2012, 09:31 PM
You might find some thing here .. I use the soda can for my HGH i can keep in the fridge and how ever come s over has on idea..
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=hidden+compartment

bigcivic
12-28-2012, 09:56 PM
You might find some thing here .. I use the soda can for my HGH i can keep in the fridge and how ever come s over has on idea..
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=hidden+compartment

Unless they r thirsty for some dew

Frustratez
12-28-2012, 10:07 PM
Man Wtf u doin wit 4 playstations an 3 xbox u got a gaming habit bro?

Yes I play gamebattles.com so does my brother... my step dad and mom also game it up lol..so theres a ps3 in every room

ordawg1
12-28-2012, 10:10 PM
Cut a hollow spce in a thick book.Nobody ever touches books any more.Just make sure to temp tape a couple pages over the opening in case it gets knocked off the shelf-plus nobody steals books-OD

Vicious 13
12-28-2012, 11:17 PM
Lol that's true I've never had any books stolen