scoop protein powder
1 teaspoon unsweetened baking cocoa
2 packets stevia or other zero-calorie
sweetener
1 tablespoon natural peanut butter (or
almond butter, if you prefer)
1/4 cup unsweetened chocolate
almond milk

Put the protein powder, baking cocoa, stevia and peanut butter in a small bowl. Add the almond milk and begin stirring.
Continue to stir until the ingredients become smooth and creamy. Since some protein powders are thicker than others, you may need to add more almond milk or water.
Put the bowl in the freezer, and let it set for about 20 minutes. Eat this glorious dessert with a spoon and try not to die of excitement when you realize it tastes exactly like the real deal!

Calories, 220; protein, 27.5 grams; carbs, 7 grams, including sugar, 2 grams; fat, 10 grams

MuscleAddiction
12-30-2012, 02:20 PM
Another way I make my protein pudding is 8 oz Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt mixed with a scoop of your favorite protein powder, I use Rocky Road WTBM, and it yields approximately 40 grams of protein per serving, no fat, low sugar, and easy as 1...2...3

DelphaMorrison
03-24-2013, 06:37 PM
I never made Protein Pudding, so I learned it today, I would try to do it if it is easy.

SisterSteel
03-25-2013, 07:45 PM
That protein pudding sounds delicious.

tommygunz
03-26-2013, 01:16 PM
I've seen and made a few version of protein puddings over the years. I have a sweet tooth at nite and so my goto is 1 cup Greek yogurt and 1 scoop Casein ( On cookies n cream is my fav) the acid in the yogurt binds it fast. It's close to 50gm protein that keeps me
asleep all nite.

chrisotpherm
03-26-2013, 02:47 PM
Great recipe. Especially when you have to have something sweet. Maybe add two table spoons of almond butter. Hmmm good.

DelphaMorrison
03-30-2013, 04:25 AM
Adding almond butter would really advance the test and would be helpful to health (http://www.pharmacyreviewer.com/forum/general-chat-about-online-pharmacies/33843-online-us-health.html) too!

BigBones
03-31-2013, 10:39 PM
Could thicken it up even more with some almond and/or flax meal. :-). Use it all the time to make protein bars when I am cutting.

Mattingly
04-13-2013, 11:02 AM
This does look good. Could really use a snack every now and then and this could fit the bill. Thx baby1!

AgentYes
04-27-2013, 05:59 PM
I've seen and made a few version of protein puddings over the years. I have a sweet tooth at nite and so my goto is 1 cup Greek yogurt and 1 scoop Casein ( On cookies n cream is my fav) the acid in the yogurt binds it fast. It's close to 50gm protein that keeps me
asleep all nite.

This Is my recipe exactly sometimes a dab if almond butter. Iwill have to try it with the splash of almond breeze I always have that in hand anyway.